πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Biden's Corruption: $20M+ bribes. All the evidence that isn't evidence.

43 minutes ago, Doc said:

Β 

They want to see deposits made into Joke's (on-shore) bank accounts.Β  :lol:

Or maybe anything they just actually links things to Joe Biden
Β 

I’m to the point now where I want to see this impeachment happen

Β 

The so-called evidence is so flimsy that it wouldn’t hold up in court I mean not at all

Β 

Did Hunter Biden do some shady shady ***** looks like it Joe Biden looks like a concern dad that had a kid with the drug abuse problem

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

Joe Biden looks like a concern dad that had a kid with the drug abuse problem

How exactly does he look like a concerned dad in the money hustling scenario? You actually have to WANT the wool to be pulled over your eyes to imagine this. Your fellow message board lefties…I mean independents…don’t even believe this. This is on a par with one blabbering fool here claiming that β€œby all accounts, Biden communicates more clearly now than he did as a younger person”. You made more sense with your nazi church claims.Β 
Β 

β€œSon, I love you. Go get us millions from foreign entities. Tell them without telling them, that I sent you. Just don’t use my name”.Β 
Β 

As far as you can tell, or have seen on YouTube, what do you imagine all these foreign players got from Hunter in exchange for their millions? Did the drug-addict loser just sweet talk this money out of these people? Try to answer that simple question without blaming conspiracy theorists. You can do it!

• Awesome! (+1) 3

3 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

How exactly does he look like a concerned dad in the money hustling scenario? You actually have to WANT the wool to be pulled over your eyes to imagine this. Your fellow message board lefties…I mean independents…don’t even believe this. This is on a par with one blabbering fool here claiming that β€œby all accounts, Biden communicates more clearly now than he did as a younger person”. You made more sense with your nazi church claims.Β 
Β 

β€œSon, I love you. Go get us millions from foreign entities. Tell them without telling them, that I sent you. Just don’t use my name”.Β 
Β 

As far as you can tell, or have seen on YouTube, what do you imagine all these foreign players got from Hunter in exchange for their millions? Did the drug-addict loser just sweet talk this money out of these people? Try to answer that simple question without blaming conspiracy theorists. You can do it!

Except you don’t have proof of any of that

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

So multiple testimonies under oath to congress that Biden influence peddling was sold, actual overt meddling by Biden circumventing action against one such entity paying hunter. Hunter kicking back enormous rent checks to daddy, text messages by hunter claiming he was making all this money for the family, Joe Biden’s vast inexplicable wealth despite a modest government career paycheck…. None of this constitutes evidence right πŸ˜‚Β 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

It's not okay that an elected government official, in this case the VP of the United States, was consciously aware that his son was extracting bribes and extortion payments from various foreigners in exchange for access to the VP and the powers of that office for favors, whether he did them favors or not or whether or not the access was an "illusion" or real.Β  Money changed hands.Β  Beyond a doubt, Joe Biden must have been aware of this arrangement and participated in meetings with those foreign persons.Β  To suggest he didn't know what he was there for or what role he played is preposterous.Β  Joe knew what he was there for.Β  To prove to the chumps that Hunter could produce his dad when needed.Β  What was discussed or whether or not he directly received payments is irrelevant.Β  He participated in and was a conspirator to an illegal influence peddling operation.Β  Along with having an obvious and clear conflict of interest here.Β 

Β 

I mean, my God, can it get any clearer what was going on here?Β  If you want to continue arguing evidence and proof than have at it.Β  But why would anyone want a President that has clearly demonstrated such bad judgment by getting involved in this scheme making critical decisions as leader of our nation?Β 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This is exactly the definition of a useful idiot. They believe what they're told by their masters no matter how big the mountain of evidence to the contrary becomes. This would include direct deposits from corrupt foreign oligarchs into Joe Bidens bank account accompanied by a signed letter from Biden thanking them for the contribution.

Β 

This is who @John from RiversideΒ is. He can't change. He's forever lost.

Β 

They'll never admit there's evidence because they can't.Β  They're incapable of seeing it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Β 

Β 

β€œI cheated the bribers” is not a sound defense to a briberyΒ charge

Β 

Β 

The walls are closing in around the Bidens. Sworn testimony and bank records show that they accepted at least $20 million from foreign entities during the time Joe was Vice President. These foreign entities are notoriously corrupt ones such as China, Russia, Romania and Ukraine.

Β 

Joe’s son was the ringleader, but it was Joe that he was selling. Joe was the β€œbrand” according to sworn testimony. Who else could have been? There’s no conceivable reason for these foreigners to send millions to the Biden family other than to influence the β€œbrand.”

Β 

Recall that Joe assured the American people in the 2020 campaign that he had never talked to his son about the son’s so-called business. In view of a written record showing that assurance was false, his new line doesn’t dispute that he talked with the son about his business, but, he says, he was neverΒ inΒ business with the son.

Β 

But even the new line is already being undermined by clear evidence that Joe frequently talked with the foreigners who were sending millions to the son. About that, Joe and the Democrats say that the talks were innocent chats about such things as the weather. The fact that the foreigners sent millions days later was apparently coincidental.

Β 

For those of us who were not born yesterday or born Democrats, an alternative explanation has also been constructed. The foreign millions did not buy influence, according to the alternative explanation, but only theΒ illusionΒ of influence.

Β 

In other words, the son solicited money from the foreigners, and got the money, in exchange for express or implied promises that it bought them influence with Joe, but Joe was never actually influenced.

Β 

In short, Joe defrauded the bribers out of their millions. Hahahahaha!

Β 

Here’s the rub. It’s still bribery. If a public official expressly or impliedly promises something of value in an official capacity in exchange for money (or directs the money to go instead to a family member, such as a drug-addled, perverted, reckless deadbeat dad of a son) then it’s bribery.

Β 

https://theaspenbeat.com/2023/08/09/i-cheated-the-bribers-is-not-a-sound-defense-to-a-bribery-charge/

• Like (+1) 1

• BillsFanNC changed the title to πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Biden's Corruption: $20M bribes, so far. Bank records, testimony etc. is not evidence
16 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Β 

Β 

The so-called evidence is so flimsy that it wouldn’t hold up in court I mean not at all

Β 

Did Hunter Biden do some shady shady ***** looks like it Joe Biden looks like a concern dad that had a kid with the drug abuse problem

Β 

It doesn't need to hold up in court: it's an impeachment.Β  And it's no more flimsy than impeaching Trump over the phone call, which now looks like a farce.

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

lol these brainless idiots keep popping up...democrats literally remind me of germans

playing dumb as jewish neighbors were disappearing...

26 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Β 

Β 

It doesn't matter even if they said it, they didn't do what they should have done: convict him of corruption.Β  Not to mention all the people he was allegedly protecting.Β  They like to talk about proving Joke is corrupt and here we have someone they're claiming is but there has never been any proof of it.Β  But they conveniently accept one and not the other.