πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Biden's Corruption: $20M+ bribes. All the evidence that isn't evidence.

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

It must really chap your ass that the GOP keeps on bringing in the next great witness who is going to link Joe Biden, and then it doesn’t happen

You do realize the House Oversight Committee has released next to nothing of the evidence they've stated is in their possession? Such as bank records of accounts and transactions, names and ownership information on various shell companies used to launder payments.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Β 

Β 

Everyone outside of the useful idiots knows this is the game, right?

Β 

Get a representative to falsely characterize something not yet released to the public, like testimony under oath.

Β 

Publicly demand the transcipt be released.

Β 

Meanwhile the media is dutifully acting as stenographers for the false statements as being legitimate facts or news.

Β 

By the time the transcript is released, useful idiots like @John from Riverside, will refuse to budge even with the words staring them in the face in black and white.

Β 

Works every time.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

On 8/6/2023 at 6:26 AM, BillStime said:

Yeah your track record with Rudy and Bannon is soooooo strong you know this will blow up in your face too.

Β 

As a matter of fact - you can count on it.

Β 

Β 

As I suspected, you have ZERO proof that content was "installed" on Hunter Biden's hard drive.

Β 

Just you typing from where the sun don't shine (again).

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Β 

As I suspected, you have ZERO proof that content was "installed" on Hunter Biden's hard drive.

Β 

Β 

Β 

It was all installed on his laptop by Russians.Β  They also installed the same emails on Bobulinski's laptop and others in the email chains, as well as the metadata.

Β 

:lol:

Β 

Also nevermind about the 51 former intelligence officials explicitly stated in their own memo that began the whole BS narrative that THEY HAVE NO EVIDENCE. But billstime has the evidence.Β  He just won't tell us.Β Β :lol:

Β 

Also nevermind that his very masters at the NYT and WaPo now admit, safely post Biden election, that the laptop is and always was authentic.

Β 

None of this matters to a useful idiot of @BillStimeΒ stature.

Β 

Please ignore it.

Β 

The politico article that began the whole bulk censorship parade is below.Β  The link still works with the article exactly as it was released in October 2020.Β  No retraction, no corrections.

Β 

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/19/hunter-biden-story-russian-disinfo-430276

Β 

β€œWe want to emphasize that we do not know if the emails, provided to the New York Post by President Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, are genuine or not and that we do not have evidence of Russian involvement,” the letter reads. But, it continues, β€œthere are a number of factors that make us suspicious of Russian involvement.”

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

The useful idiot @John from RiversideΒ dutifully swallows his masters loads whenever necessary.Β 

Β 

As an aside I'm not quite sure why CBS News continues to allow Catherine Herridge to do accurate reporting on this.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Well here you go. This is how Catherine Herridge will be silenced.

Β 

Β 

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

β€œWe want to emphasize that we do not know if the emails, provided to the New York Post by President Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, are genuine or not and that we do not have evidence of Russian involvement,” the letter reads. But, it continues, β€œthere are a number of factors that make us suspicious of Russian involvement.”

A number of factors, or maybe one.Β  We need to make up some horseshit story to protect a political figure we support from the truth and the consequences to the agenda we endorse.Β 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

All good - we will revisit at the right time.

Β 

😘

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Β 

Everyone outside of the useful idiots knows this is the game, right?

Β 

Get a representative to falsely characterize something not yet released to the public, like testimony under oath.

Β 

Publicly demand the transcipt be released.

Β 

Meanwhile the media is dutifully acting as stenographers for the false statements as being legitimate facts or news.

Β 

By the time the transcript is released, useful idiots like @John from Riverside, will refuse to budge even with the words staring them in the face in black and white.

Β 

Works every time.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Show me the evidence

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Β 

All good - we will revisit at the right time.

Β 

😘

I personally don’t like the narratives that they did something to hunters laptop with no proof let’s be better than this, leave the conspiracy theories to the conservatives

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Β 

Well here you go. This is how Catherine Herridge will be silenced.

Β 

Β 

Do you often respond to your own posts?

3 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Show me the evidence

I personally don’t like the narratives that they did something to hunters laptop with no proof let’s be better than this, leave the conspiracy theories to the conservatives

Β 

Oh, I don't think there is much conspiracy here at all... these guys haven't been able to deliver on ANY of their conspiracies.Β Β 

Β 

We will just have to wait for discovery and the outcome of Hunter'sΒ lawsuitΒ against this guy:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Last, you think Gym Jordan and Comer will allow Lev to testify?Β Β Oh, no?

Β 

Gee, I wonder why.

Β 

Β 

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Β 

Oh, I don't think there is much conspiracy here at all... these guys haven't been able to deliver on ANY of their conspiracies.Β Β 

Β 

We will just have to wait for discovery and the outcome of Hunter'sΒ lawsuitΒ against this guy:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Last, you think Gym Jordan and Comer will allow Lev to testify?Β Β Oh, no?

Β 

Gee, I wonder why.

Β 

Β 

In an impeachment, they won’t be able to stop it
Β 

That’s why I wonder if the Republicans are going to stop just the side of it and keep on pushing the whole impeachment inquiry thing

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Β 

Ahem

Β 

did he say that Joe Biden discussed business on those phone calls yes or no

Β 

For chrissake man you got nothing

9 minutes ago, Doc said:

Again they've got enough to impeach Joke for firing a prosecutor who was looking into the corrupt company Hunter inexplicably worked for, since the prosecutor wasn't corrupt.

The firing of the prosecutor was a coalition effort with several countries

Β 

If they impeach Joe Biden for that, they’re gonna look foolish

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

prosecutor wasn't corrupt.

Β 

Wow, this weird. The EU wanted the same guy gone, too?

Β 

EU hails sacking of Ukraine’s prosecutor Viktor Shokin – The Irish Times

Β 

In what appeared to be his last act before dismissal, Mr Shokin sacked his deputy, Davit Sakvarelidze, who had repeatedly called for his boss to be fired.

Β 

Now why would Shokin's own deputy call for his boss to be fired?

Β 

Β 

Whoa, what's this?

Β 

Stop the appointment of Shokin

Β 

β€œThe nomination of Shokin is a shock” – shouted the participants of the manifestation in front of the Ukrainian Embassy in Warsaw. Ukrainians, Kazakhs and Warsaw residents gathered in front of the building and protested against the most recent changes in the Prosecutor General’s Office in Ukraine and the nomination of Victor Shokin to head the prosecutor’s office.

Β 

WAIT A MINUTE "DOC" - BIDEN GOT ALL THESE UKRANIANS TO PROTEST THE NOMINATION OF SHOKIN?

Β 

Β 

Envoys pushed to oust Ukraine prosecutor before Biden

DOC - OTHERS PUSHED FOR THIS GUY TO BE REMOVED BEFORE BIDEN GOT INVOLVED?

Β 

Β 

Once again, if ANY OF THIS WAS REMOTELY TRUE - Trump's DOJ would have acted.

Β 

Long live the psyops you pathetic simps.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

• Like (+1) 1

Β 

Β 

WAIT - THERE IS MORE @DocΒ - lmao

Β 

KYIV POST: Demonstrators protest Shokin’s firing of anti-corruption prosecutors

Β 

They protested against Shokin’s decision to fire subordinates of reformist Deputy Prosecutor General Davit Sakvarelidze working on corruption cases against prosecutors.

Β 

I'm just shocked that BASEMENT BIDEN coordinated all of this!!!

Β 

Β 

Β 

Now, @DocΒ - should Trump go after the IMF, too?

Β 

IMF warning sparks Ukraine pledge on corruption and reform

Lagarde threat to suspend $40bn aid package elicits swift response from Kiev

Β 

Β 

Β 

Hey @DocΒ - did Biden collude with the European Council on Foreign Relations, too?

Β 

No reforms, no aid for Ukraine

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Never forget:

Β 

43 minutes ago, Doc said:

since the prosecutor wasn't corrupt.

Β 

No f'n wonder the Trump DOJ did jack ***** about this PSYOP.

Β 

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

Β