πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Biden's Corruption: $20M+ bribes. All the evidence that isn't evidence.

24 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Seems like you’ve broken alt bot.Β 
Β 

if we continue down this path we might decide that the best way to protect a nation against inevitable corrupt politicians is to decentralize and regulate their power. like a bunch of people figured out 247 years ago that resulted in the greatest empire in world historyΒ 

He literally doesn’t even know what he’s fighting for anymore. He’s been lied to for so long it’s all just a blur of ranting and memes now.Β 

33 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

He literally doesn’t even know what he’s fighting for anymore. He’s been lied to for so long it’s all just a blur of ranting and memes now.Β 

yeah.. of all the posters here by far the most disturbed. Ive offered help many times over the years. The other day it pulled out some posts of mine and our exchanges from many years ago in seconds.Β 
Β 

I’ve shifted to really hoping bt gets the help it needs. I never appreciated how much mental illness was involvedΒ 

• Like (+1) 1

Β 

Β 

15 minutes ago, Doc said:

Corrupt AF.Β  But not anything anyone with a functioning brain didn't already know about a 50+ year Congresscritter.

Β 

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

And Doc is proved right.

Β 

Β 

Β 

• Thank you (+1) 2