Breece Hall Please!!

Milanos Milano

35 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

It's up to beane to decide what's our biggest need 

Hall can be a upgrade and dynamic weapon to our offense

But we are very thin at CB as well in a passing league 

We are very very thin

I agree, we are thin at CB and OG. I’m not going to be mad if we take a CB in round 1. I really like Hall as a prospect, but if Beane truly feels that McDuffie or whoever wins us more games than Breece Hall, so be it. I just feel like round 3 and 4 CBs are still talented enough to start, there are some good ones. 

1 hour ago, IronMaidenBills said:

When we win a super bowl with Breece Hall, everyone will get over the fact we drafted him in the 1st round. 

And if we don’t, I’ll hunt you down and kill your *******!!!!dead wink martindale GIF

• Haha (+1) 3

20 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

I agree, we are thin at CB and OG. I’m not going to be mad if we take a CB in round 1. I really like Hall as a prospect, but if Beane truly feels that McDuffie or whoever wins us more games than Breece Hall, so be it. I just feel like round 3 and 4 CBs are still talented enough to start, there are some good ones. 

No problem with Hall or Walker or whatever after the first round they are not first round talents

8 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

No problem with Hall or Walker or whatever after the first round they are not first round talents

Multiple NFL insiders have said Hall is worth a late round first pick. It might not be the pick you want, but don’t say they aren’t first round talents, some team will value them as such. We see it every year. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Multiple NFL insiders have said Hall is worth a late round first pick. It might not be the pick you want, but don’t say they aren’t first round talents, some team will value them as such. We see it every year. 

Multiple have said he isn’t either 

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

There are also talent evaluators to say that there are not 31 first round pics in this draft just because you want Breece Hall don’t let it affect your judgment

I don’t have a dog in the fight on a particular player I like several

59 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

And then we see them not win a super bowl

6 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

I really haven't seen 1 person say he isn't good 

What people are saying is we have other positions of need 

We could've won a SB last year with singletary as our lead... Now is hall better? Yes 

But Devin isn't solely keeping us back... Our offense scores ...our defense let us down 

Hall certainly would make us more dynamic on offense 

We can win a SB without drafting him

You sure are vacillating qu well.

Once actual debate about Hall is if he has good speed or not.

Some say he's slower than he times.

Others say he's as fast as he times.

He sure had a lot of long touchdowns.

6 hours ago, IronMaidenBills said:

We already took care of the defensive issue with Von Miller. Now it’s time to address the weakest link on offense. We can still draft a CB and an OG later in the draft. 

It all depends on who's there. We can draft any position in any round.

6 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

It's up to beane to decide what's our biggest need 

Hall can be a upgrade and dynamic weapon to our offense

But we are very thin at CB as well in a passing league 

We are very very thin

I didn't realize we were that thin.

10 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

We could've won a SB last year with singletary as our lead... Now is hall better? Yes 

But Devin isn't solely keeping us back... Our offense scores ...our defense let us down 

Spot on, agree with all of this.  My argument for why they might do it anyway is their desire to run Josh Allen less.  They have stated they need/want to do this and they have signed a couple of run blockers on the OL.  Adding a feature back to go with singletary could be the final price in that plan.     

No clue what the bills think about positional value as it relates to the specific guys who may be there at 25.  I think we see an RB in the first three rounds though.  A lot will depend on how the draft falls.  

11 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

And yet if CB isn’t BPA, it won’t make sense to draft one just because.

If Hall is still available with our 2nd round pick I'd take him. Looking at our RB room we have two third round picks in Singletary, Moss and we added Duuuuuke. Daboll only called on JA17 to run it, I'm sure that Dorsey will have RB's in the gameplan more.

If Tre' isn't ready by September, who starts opposite Dane Jackson ?

5 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

If Hall is still available with our 2nd round pick I'd take him. Looking at our RB room we have two third round picks in Singletary, Moss and we added Duuuuuke. Daboll only called on JA17 to run it, I'm sure that Dorsey will have RB's in the gameplan more.

We will likely draft a 3rd round CB and sign a FA CB at some point. 

2 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Think it was quite obvious offensive line was our weakest link last season and it’s questionable to suggest it’s been sufficiently improved at this point in the off-season. 

There are some decent OG that can be had later in the draft. Lecitus Smith, Ed Ingram, Donovan West. 2 of which were Bills invites. 

I’d much rather attack the draft in the first two rounds with RB/WR. Dotson, Moore, and WanDale are all WRs I wouldn’t mind drafting in the 2nd. 

Edited by IronMaidenBills

20 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

A vet or a draft pick will start opposite Dane while Tre is out.  We just don’t who who

13 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

There are some decent OG that can be had later in the draft. Lecitus Smith, Ed Ingram, Donovan West. 2 of which were Bills invites. 

I’d much rather attack the draft in the first two rounds with RB/WR. Dotson, Moore, and WanDale are all WRs I wouldn’t mind drafting in the 2nd. 

There are some decent OGs that can be had later in the draft.

there are some decent RBs than can be had later in the draft.  

see what I did there?  

good luck having Dotson or Moore falling to us in rd 2

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1