How much did you pay for gas and groceries today?

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

THANK GOD we don't have Putin's puppet in charge...

So, now source to back up your BS?

Thought so.

Triggered? The font gets bigger the more mess Uncle Joe creates. Don’t blame me for this disaster.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Triggered? The font gets bigger the more mess Uncle Joe creates. Don’t blame me for this disaster.

He misspells more when he is in a desperate hurry also.

It's a giveaway.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So, no sources, got it -  just deflections.

A bigot sharing fake news is all we have here ladies and gents.

#winning

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So, no sources, got it -  just deflections.

A bigot sharing fake news is all we have here ladies and gents.

#winning

And now….the obligatory name calling….own it Billsy! Your guy’s in charge.

• Agree 1

44 minutes ago, BillStime said:

THANK GOD we don't have Putin's puppet in charge...

So, now source to back up your BS?

Thought so.

Yes, thank God. Because we have a puppet with different masters.  Biden dancing to the globalist and billionaire elite agenda spreading war and suffering across the planet with no regard for the welfare and interests of the American voters and citizens whom he told to shove it.  So yeah, things are just peachy now that the evil one banished from Washington DC.  As we pay double for everything.  Things are so good I can't take any more! 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Yes, thank God. Because we have a puppet with different masters.  Biden dancing to the globalist and billionaire elite agenda spreading war and suffering across the planet with no regard for the welfare and interests of the American voters and citizens whom he told to shove it.  So yeah, things are just peachy now that the evil one banished from Washington DC.  As we pay double for everything.  Things are so good I can't take any more! 

I thought borders were important to the cult?

29 minutes ago, BillStime said:

He very well might be a disaster but certainly no worse TFG but you know that is not what we are discussing...

Discussing? So now we’re discussing? Interesting. Most people don’t call people bigots as an ice breaker…but then again you clearly run in a different social circle than most people.

14 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Discussing? So now we’re discussing? Interesting. Most people don’t call people bigots as an ice breaker…but then again you clearly run in a different social circle than most people.

Still deflecting 

32 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Deflecting, discussing….the pills are causing you to be even harder to follow than your usual hate filled TDS rants. Maybe back away from the medicine cabinet for a bit. 

Still deflecting 

13 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

What’s the cause for the drop? 

Commodities prices are dropping quickly all over the place as investors and industry participants brace for the pending Implosion/Recession that's coming.  

Such periods are really bad for prices.  The Fed has to irrationally raise Interest Rates well above the natural rate to levels that cease commerce because our Liberal/Democratic morons in charge shut down the Economy over a run-of-the-mill virus and pumped $10T into a $20T economy because they don't know what they're doing.

The human toll from those actions will dramatically exceed any suffering (over)-attributed to COVID.

• Thank you (+1) 3