Bills' traits players in later draft rounds - Troy Andersen

Lothar

10 hours ago, Richard Noggin said:

You don't think McKinnon earned some money with his late-season/playoff performance?

Probably not much........RB is a position where you gotta' be able to carry the load to get paid...........he only had 46 carries TOTAL counting regular season and 3 playoff games.     And he was active for 16 total games in 2021.    Probably a minimum deal with incentives.

• Like (+1) 1

I've said this in other posts, but I love RB Hassan Haskins of Michigan in the 5th round or later.  Not a speed burner, but an excellent power back who can run between the tackles and a little bit outside, and can catch the ball in the screen/slant game.  Has good ball security and a history of playing his best in the biggest games (against Notre Dame, Ohio State, etc.)  He's also an ace in third/forth and short, which would help take that load off of Josh (and let's not go there with Moss).  He's a converted linebacker and is tough as nails.  He WAY outplayed his recruiting ranking in college and will likely outplay his draft position in the NFL.  His measurables aren't the best, but the guy is just a baller.

• Like (+1) 3

I have never pounded the internet table as far as draft picks go…but this kid is where I’d start. He really reminds me of a later round prospect like a Milano or Wallace that I could see McD making a Swiss Army knife out of, maybe someone that can cover the TE’s that it seems like the bills struggle with sometimes—— Jojo Domann . Would love to see him there anywhere after the third round and for the Bills to take him.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 hours ago, mafia87 said:

I have never pounded the internet table as far as draft picks go…but this kid is where I’d start. He really reminds me of a later round prospect like a Milano or Wallace that I could see McD making a Swiss Army knife out of, maybe someone that can cover the TE’s that it seems like the bills struggle with sometimes—— Jojo Domann . Would love to see him there anywhere after the third round and for the Bills to take him.

dude would put TE Kelsey on the IR. Sign him up.

This is another guy who would be an amazing grab outside of the first. After he ran his 40 in the 4.4’s there is a chance he won’t even be there for our second round pick. I also love the fact that he decided to play in the National Championship risking re-injury. 

9 hours ago, gonzo1105 said:

Troy Anderson ran a 4.41 40 impressive athlete. Another small school guy that fits the MO is OT Matt Waletzko from North Dakota. His RAS score was 9.9 almost perfect. 

Waletzo looks pretty much identical to who we drafted last year.... Tommy Doyle.

On 3/1/2022 at 9:05 PM, dje85 said:

Calvin Austin III wr, Memphis Tigers 5'7 153 lbs 4.2 - 4.3 speed

You want our own explosive take it to the house on any given play wr like Tyreek Hill.. this is the guy. Under sized so injury risk will be a concern but you got to catch him first. Gets excellent release at the line and a burner.  Second day pick likely high 2nd rounder.

He plays very fast

6 hours ago, Paul Costa said:

Troy Anderson is now a day 2 pick. Combine helped him big time. Good for him!

Maybe.

Spencer Brown was an all-time workout warrior last draft season and he played a much higher in demand position at tackle..........and he went 3rd round.

There was actual first round chatter about Spencer Brown.

https://www.si.com/nfl/draft/nfl-draft/hot-take-tuesday-spencer-brown-worthy-of-first-round-selection

1 minute ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Maybe.

Spencer Brown was an all-time workout warrior last draft season and he played a much higher in demand position at tackle..........and he went 3rd round.

There was actual first round chatter about Spencer Brown.

https://www.si.com/nfl/draft/nfl-draft/hot-take-tuesday-spencer-brown-worthy-of-first-round-selection

I think Anderson goes in the 3rd. Still pretty raw but their is a lot to like. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/6/2022 at 5:03 PM, BuffaloBill said:

He plays very fast

On 3/6/2022 at 5:03 PM, BuffaloBill said:

He plays very fast

It looks to me like the players defending Calvin Austin, III are running through water compared to Austin

I am glad they met with Smith and Andersen. 

Leo Chenal is a good one too. 

He’s a thumper, so I think a lot of people are surprised he tested this well. Definitely the more polished linebacker. 

Brandon Smith is my draft crush, but I would be good with Anderesen, Chanel, or Chad Muma. I like the Georgia guys too. 

• Like (+1) 1

He'll probably go late second or early 3rd so he's not late enough to fit the parameters of this thread, but I'm intrigued by Sam Williams, an edge rusher from Ole Miss who measures 6'4"  265 lbs and runs a 4.46 40.   He's listed as a 3-4 OLB, but I can't se any reason he wouldn't make a good RDE in a 4-3.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.