PPP = RT

716er

52 minutes ago, Doc said:

Dead wrong.

Yeah but he allegedly weakened NATO and that's what Putin wanted, even though NATO has nothing to do with Ukraine...

Why did Putin want Trump to stick a fork in NATO?

Would NATO exist today if Trump’s insurrection was successful?

43 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Russia is not on the same level as USA and China, but to minimize them is also dumb..

Can't minimize any nuclear power.

43 minutes ago, SCBills said:

They essentially control the entire power grid of Europe with their oil production. 

Nope. But they definitely control Germany. 

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

So you can reference Obama but can’t swallow what Conald said?

They didn't invade on his watch 

Why are you a Putin apologist?

They didn't invade on Trump's watch

Innocent people are being killed for no reason in Ukraine and you cult freaks keep carrying Conald and Putin’s water.

Why?

If Covid and the "global" response didn't happen the way it did, maybe I'm much more vocal in my support for WWIII....maybe I even buy some fight for Ukraine merch on Amazon...

But it did happen.

F all of you.  

39 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

They didn't invade on his watch 

If Covid and the "global" response didn't happen the way it did, maybe I'm much more vocal in my support for WWIII....maybe I even buy some fight for Ukraine merch on Amazon...

But it did happen.

F all of you.  

Trump paved the way bro… 

45 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Nope.  Happened on Barry's watch, break for 4 years, then buildup and invasion within Joey's first 14 months.  Not surprising why.

• Like (+1) 3

16 minutes ago, Doc said:

Nope.  Happened on Barry's watch, break for 4 years, then buildup and invasion within Joey's first 14 months.  Not surprising why.

It really is amazing that Putin has invaded Georgia during Bush, Ukraine during Obama, nobody during Trump and Ukraine during Biden… but MSNBC/CNN viewers are convinced Trump is the Russian asset. 

Last four Presidents.  Only one presided over a non-Russian invasion, but he’s the one who’s Putin’s puppet.  

They are very smart.  

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

It really is amazing that Putin has invaded Georgia during Bush, Ukraine during Obama, nobody during Trump and Ukraine during Biden… but MSNBC/CNN viewers are convinced Trump is the Russian asset. 

Last four Presidents.  Only one presided over a non-Russian invasion, but he’s the one who’s Putin’s puppet.  

They are very smart.  

What's funnier is hearing their contortions as they vainly attempt to explain why that was.  Most of it centers around inane arguments over allegedly weakening NATO, when the truth is he actually strengthened it, and Ukraine isn't part of NATO and therefore we cannot defend it.  

• Agree 2

6 hours ago, SCBills said:

They are very smart.  

Why would Putin invade Ukraine when he got just about everything he wanted from Conald? 

• Conald guts the anti-Russia stance on Ukraine in the GQPs 2016 platform - who benefits?
  • Conald constantly denies Russian hacking (as does the cult here despite the plethora of evidence) - who benefits?
  • Conald did everything to destroy our relationships with our allies and with the EU - who benefits?
  • Conald tried to destroy the credibility of NATO - who benefits?
  • Conald pulled back our troops in Germany - who benefits?
  • Conald applauded Putin's victory in Syria after handing it to him on a platter - who benefits?
  • Conald tried to add Putin to the G7 - who benefits?
  • Conald told Putin he could have Crimea - who benefits?
  • Conald shared classified information with Russian operatives in 2017 who benefits?
  • Conald continued to buy and increase oil imports from Putin - who benefits?
  • Conald incited a non-stop culture war on American soil - who benefits?

Why would Putin risk Conald's ability to get reelected (after Trump spent the past four years delivering and bending over for Putin) by invading Ukraine during Trump's FIRST four years? After all, Putin successfully colluded with Conald in 2016 and figured his 2020 intervention would work out the same, right? 

If Conald had won - he would have officially destroyed NATO and handed Putin the keys to Kyiv.

Idiots  - who benefits?

Edited by BillStime
  • Vomit 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Why would Putin invade Ukraine when he got just about everything he wanted from Conald? 

• Conald guts the anti-Russia stance on Ukraine in the GQPs 2016 platform - who benefits?
  • Conald constantly denies Russian hacking (as does the cult here despite the plethora of evidence) - who benefits?
  • Conald did everything to destroy our relationships with our allies and with the EU - who benefits?
  • Conald tried to destroy the credibility of NATO - who benefits?
  • Conald pulled back our troops in Germany - who benefits?
  • Conald applauded Putin's victory in Syria after handing it to him on a platter - who benefits?
  • Conald tried to add Putin to the G7 - who benefits?
  • Conald told Putin he could have Crimea - who benefits?
  • Conald shared classified information with Russian operatives in 2017 who benefits?
  • Conald continued to buy and increase oil imports from Putin - who benefits?
  • Conald incited a non-stop culture war on American soil - who benefits?

Why would Putin risk Conald's ability to get reelected (after Trump spent the past four years delivering and bending over for Putin) by evading Ukraine during Trump's FIRST four years? After all, Putin successfully colluded with Conald in 2016 and figured his 2020 intervention would work out the same, right? 

If Conald had won - he would have officially destroyed NATO and handed Putin the keys to Kyiv.

Idiots  - who benefits?

Don't you ever get tired of the Trump stuff?  I mean really, be honest.  How much of your so-called life are you going to waste on this guy? I'm giving you permission to go outside and play with the other kids.

• Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

10 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Don't you ever get tired of the Trump stuff?  I mean really, be honest.  How much of your so-called life are you going to waste on this guy? I'm giving you permission to go outside and play with the other kids.

👆🤡

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You really need to get some fresh air. You spend your whole life fixated on this crap and it hasn't changed a single person's opinion.....and this poll is even more proof of that! 

It's ***** weird man.  I don't even spend this much time thinking about sex.  And that's saying a lot. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

When this is over, I see no better outcome then 150 million hungry poor unemployed cancelled ostracized Russians armed with the world's second largest nuclear arsenal. 

Ya see? Uncle Joe's been playing 3D chess while the world's been playing Chutes and Ladders. Let's Go Brandon! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, John Adams said:

Guess PPP is out of a job. 

Time to make it official Scott. The order has come down from Vladimir. Shut it down. 

Leave RT Vlad and take ESPN. 

38 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

When this is over, I see no better outcome then 150 million hungry poor unemployed cancelled ostracized Russians armed with the world's second largest nuclear arsenal. 

I hate using this comparison but that sounds a lot like 1930’s Germany.  Minus the nukes of course. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

Leave RT Vlad and take ESPN. 

I hate using this comparison but that sounds a lot like 1930’s Germany.  Minus the nukes of course. 

And minus blaming Jews.  In fact, blaming Nazis.

1 hour ago, John Adams said:

The Nazi leader of Ukraine is a Jew so

so? Zelensky also released prisoners and armed them.  He's going to use whatever soldiers he can get, and indeed a decent amount of his military is NeoNazi.  (btw, Nazis hate Russians, too.  It's not really that surprising).

14 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

extremely optimistic, i'd say.  If you're referring to the sanctions, we'll have to see what the blowback on the european and U.S. economies will be, as well as the petrodollar.

16 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

I think it's his livelihood 

• Dislike 1

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

You can get paid to post childish nonsense on Buffalo Bills Message Board? And who says kids aren’t motivated these days? 😉

What other possible reason could there be to act the way he does? Its that or a mental condition.   Who else would blame Trump for killing dinosaurs and shooting Kennedy? 

But seriously, as annoying as the guy is, it's ultimately sad, and I sometimes worry about his mental health.

• Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

What other possible reason could there be to act the way he does? Its that or a mental condition.   Who else would blame Trump for killing dinosaurs and shooting Kennedy? 

But seriously, as annoying as the guy is, it's ultimately sad, and I sometimes worry about his mental health.

The funniest part of the entire saga is that to justify his relentless fixation he posts a screen shot showing that Trump is lapping the GOP field in recent polling…proving that his entire life’s work has been a complete waste of time. If he’s getting paid to post this stuff, he’s doing a REALLY bad job at it! 😉

• Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

38 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You can get paid to post childish nonsense on Buffalo Bills Message Board? And who says kids aren’t motivated these days? 😉

I haven't tracked down your conversation to figure out which poster you're talking about. Is it:

Tiberius

BillsTime

Big Blitz

B-Man

52 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

The funniest part of the entire saga is that to justify his relentless fixation he posts a screen shot showing that Trump is lapping the GOP field in recent polling…proving that his entire life’s work has been a complete waste of time. If he’s getting paid to post this stuff, he’s doing a REALLY bad job at it! 😉

I am guessing he is getting paid per u it of work.

25 minutes ago, John Adams said:

I haven't tracked down your conversation to figure out which poster you're talking about. Is it:

Tiberius

BillsTime

Big Blitz

B-Man

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg.f545b03b0228feb0bf0ef0af08aba307.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

45 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I'd request that if any of them are Catholic they consider giving up Trump for Lent.  

And if they are not, it's still a good goal. 

B-Man once stopped posting for Lent. It was like the sun coming out after 12 years of rain. 

Edited by John Adams
  • Haha (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Who is this @Delete_Account character?  Ten straight thumbs down 👎 with zero added content. That's an impressive feat.

I'm guessing it's on of Billsys alter egos.

11 BIOTCHES!!!!  Don't be jelly....

So  @Delete_Account, is it a deviated septum thing or chronic sinus infections?

Edited by Tenhigh
  • Dislike 2