Josh Allen Radio Row

Buffalo_Stampede

Josh deserves a medal for the gauntlet of sitting with some these idiots with the same tired rehashes over and over.  The wait 13 second thing was seriously one of the most cringe things I've ever seen - someone thought it would be cute beforehand but it was just assinine - he should have just said 13 seconds is enough time for me to get out of this sh!tshow and walked off

Edited by stevewin

16 hours ago, JayBaller10 said:

Allen says Stafford has top 5 arm talent of all time. I don’t many QBs before I started watching religiously in 1996, but Stafford seems like a stretch. Off the top of my head I’ve got (in no particular order): Elway, Marino, Favre, J George, and Allen. Is this a bad list?

That's a very good list. I had forgotten about how strong an arm Jeff George had.

I do think you can make a good case for Stafford. A lot of his throws are ridiculous.

• Thank you (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, ganesh said:

I hope (and I believe) that his determination is as strong as Brady's.    we will win multiple championships with him.

I would take Allen over any other QB in the league for the Bills. This used to be a hot take. Maybe it still is. But I truly feel this, 100% 

• Agree 3

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I would take Allen over any other QB in the league for the Bills. This used to be a hot take. Maybe it still is. But I truly feel this, 100% 

I honestly don't think there is another player that comes from the same type of situation that he did that represents how the Buffalo community is. 

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.