Heartwarming Story about Josh, the Bills & a Kid

Old Coot

41 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

This is from 2018 or 2019 - Robert Foster is in the video.

It's my understanding that the blue and white bracelet Allen is still wearing today on his left wrist is a "Never Give Up" bracelet honoring Cade

2018, I saw Derek Anderson in the video.  

• Like (+1) 2

We are lucky to have Josh Allen.  As fans, we cheer for our teams to win... it's what all fans do. 

On top of the wins, Bills' fans get to cheer for great people who do great things in the right way.  Not all fans get that experience.  New England fans have to turn a blind eye to repeated cheating to feel good about their wins.  Kansas City fans have to turn a blind eye to domestic violence history to enjoy their wins.  Blind eyes are not necessary in Buffalo and we have many wins in our future to enjoy.  Never stop appreciating how good we have it right now.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

This is from 2018 or 2019 - Robert Foster is in the video.

It's my understanding that the blue and white bracelet Allen is still wearing today on his left wrist is a "Never Give Up" bracelet honoring Cade

Yep I think it was from 2018 as I saw derek Anderson.

Looks like December 2018

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.