Supreme Court Justice Stephen Breyer To Retire

Tiberius

9 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Can't raise my hand on this one since I am a biologist. I can inform the judge if she needs guidance.

Biologist??  I thought you were a screenwriter??  

And I love the new screen name and avatar  

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Biologist??  I thought you were a screenwriter??  

And I love the new screen name and avatar  

Oops I slipped didn't I?

Now everyone knows that I'm a biologist screenwriter. 

How did everyone like my work on Contagion?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

55 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

What the ***** is wrong with how sausage is made??  

Now if you had mentioned Ortolan you would have had a point.   Actually how it's eaten is weirder than how it's made.  

Great Ortolan reference.. haven’t heard of that in awhile. 

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

What about the guy, the one before Barrett and Jackson? 

Same.

1 hour ago, DRsGhost said:

Oops I slipped didn't I?

Now everyone knows that I'm a biologist screenwriter. 

How did everyone like my work on Contagion?

We are leaving and never coming back.*

*Until we come back. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, John Adams said:

Barrett was highly qualified. Should have been unanimous. 

Jackson is highly qualified. Should be unanimous. 

But people need to march in lock step with party. 

Barret may be "qualified" but she should not be on SCOTUS. She has a Catholic Agenda for America and she is there to put it in place - in front of the constitution. 

Her spitballing reason for overturning Roe? "Well....there are plenty of alternatives like Churches to care for unwanted births...."

Edited by TH3

7 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Barret may be "qualified" but she should not be on SCOTUS. She has a Catholic Agenda for America and she is there to put it in place - in front of the constitution. 

Her spitballing reason for overturning Roe? "Well....there are plenty of alternatives like Churches to care for unwanted births...."

You're a moran. 

President picks. Senate advises and consents.*

You can decide not to like her but she gets the job because she's eminently qualified, no quotes. 

Oh, and Roe and Casey are terrible decisions. Abortion should be legal and it should be legislatively decided as such, probably at a state level and if at a federal level, then by Congress. Not too many legal scholars will tell you Roe is well decided. It was a court bending over backwards to legislate. Casey is an inch better. 

*Except when McConnell says Constitution Shmonstitution. 

Edited by John Adams

1 minute ago, John Adams said:

You're a moran. 

You can decide not to like her but she gets the job because she's eminently qualified, no quotes. 

Oh, and Roe and Casey are terrible decisions. Abortion should be legal and it should be legislatively decided as such, probably at a state level and if at a federal level, then by Congress. 

It’s better to be old than immature. 

Carry on kid. 

Just now, John Adams said:

You're a moran. 

So this is where we are...SCOTUS candidates are cool even if they have been selected to enact an agenda first...follow the costition second? as long as the have the requsitite diplomas? 

Thats why they are losing credibility every day...they aren't there to interpet the law....they have been chosen to get to result...

Just now, TH3 said:

So this is where we are...SCOTUS candidates are cool even if they have been selected to enact an agenda first...follow the costition second? as long as the have the requsitite diplomas? 

Thats why they are losing credibility every day...they aren't there to interpet the law....they have been chosen to get to result...

You're still a moran. Just because you keep hope of a conspiracy alive doesn't mean it's real. 

44 minutes ago, TH3 said:

What decisions has she made that bolster your conspiracy theory? Or do you believe all devout catholics are bad?

55 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Agenda? What you call an agenda is just another persons court case. It’s all how you look at it. 

1 hour ago, TH3 said:

And you're so certain that the 3 SCOTUS' appointed by Dem Presidents don't have an agenda?