The chance to play the AFCC at home: woww !

Italian Bills

With CLE winning in TEN our motivations to win today have to be higher and higher. The chance to play the AFCC in hour house in front of 70k crazy fans, the best fans in the world, is unbelievable. 

That said i think the most important thing the Bills must to is to play mentally free, fearless of Mahomes, Kelce, Hill, etc. 

Let’s play our game no matter what, play for Buffalo, play for us, play for you to make the history !

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

With CLE winning in TEN our motivations to win today have to be higher and higher. The chance to play the AFCC in hour house in front of 70k crazy fans, the best fans in the world, is unbelievable. 

That said i think the most important thing the Bills must to is to play mentally free, fearless of Mahomes, Kelce, Hill, etc. 

Let’s play our game no matter what, play for Buffalo, play for us, play for you to make the history !

It's been 3 hours & you still haven't edited your post from CLE to CIN?

Amateur move 😉

49 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

It's been 3 hours & you still haven't edited your post from CLE to CIN?

Amateur move 😉

1 hour ago, Conlan58 said:

To be fair, CLE was a preseason favorite to go to the superbowl, so I can see how this happens.

Orange helmet, team from ohio, you know.

If I recall correctly, the OP is from Italy and lives there. They have been to a Bills home game. When you put some context around it, it is a little easier to understand. Maybe.

Edited by atlbillsfan1975
  • Haha (+1) 3

4 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

Johnny “Football” Manziel played a great too!

4 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

So Freaking Effing Excited Kristen Wiig GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Simon locked this topic