Antonio Brown strips in EZ and retires mid game? Edit: and now feuding with Bucs

Process

12 hours ago, Jeffbigalls said:

I believe they don't want him to be picked up by anyone, hence they are probably figuring things out. Team suspension excet.. 

That's the same I was thinking. Unless there's something to gain for the Bucs to cut vs. suspend, why risk the Packers or Rams picking him up for the playoff run? I could see teams doing that, assume they can keep him in line for a month of a Super Bowl run, and ultimately help his new team defeat the Bucs. 

I'm all for it becoming a tremendous distraction for the Bucs. 

ANYTHING but a Buccaneers Super Bowl. I just want to relax and enjoy, and as soon as they're out of the tournament it just becomes fun, instead of "yeah but this team needs to win because they have a better chance of beating them..."

3 hours ago, TheFunPolice said:

I'm all for it becoming a tremendous distraction for the Bucs. 

ANYTHING but a Buccaneers Super Bowl. I just want to relax and enjoy, and as soon as they're out of the tournament it just becomes fun, instead of "yeah but this team needs to win because they have a better chance of beating them..."

How long has Tom Brady been occupying this space inside your head?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Nextmanup said:

How long has Tom Brady been occupying this space inside your head?

Far too long... LOL

It is what it is. I envy those who "feel OK about Brady now that he's off the Patriots"

I tried that... I really did. No dice. 

Brady must lose! 

• Like (+1) 1

This puts an interesting spin on why Tampa Bay has failed to formally cut him from the team.

They claimed they were "considering their options" or some such. 

Some thought they wanted to keep him off the market so he couldn't be snatched up by a rival like Green Bay this playoff season.

Maybe they are afraid to cut him for fear of legal retribution, knowing they don't exactly have clean hands.

9 minutes ago, Ray Stonada said:

He looks his age finally, is all. 

I dunno, it seems kinda planned. The sideburns are slightly gray and the hair is the same as always (because of hair plugs and coloring). None of this is natural. But the sideburn grayness is definitely planned.

Edited by dave mcbride
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.