TNF - 49ers @ Titans

EmotionallyUnstable

Wow how bout that left tackle Williams from the 49 ers!   Showed highlights of him just tossing d lineman.  How many o lineman do we have like that ?…………………………………………."?…………….

Yep, I was thinking our o lineman are a little deficient!   Brown could be that guy tho!   Any word on how our o line is setting up to look for Sunday yet?  See we are 2.5 point dogs so that’s not too bad. This game is about coaching.  BB will do something different and the ? Is can Frazier and Daboll finally adapt DURING A GAME ?   It just seems like if they didn’t practice it the week before they have no ability to adjust while BB adjusts to things on the fly according to former players.   Mcd s season in terms of success resides on this game.  For now tho let’s go 49 ers!     Man the season is flying by way too fast now.  

Edited by DrPJax

I love the 49ers offense so much. If I was in charge of how it went down for the bills, I’d want an offense exactly like theirs with our personnel and some more QB running thrown in

Just now, Steptide said:

What the 9ers are doing on offense right now, is exactly what I want the bills to do more of

Lol we were putting that at the same time 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Yes, unless you’re a local market 

Because AT&T took away my NFLN on cable, without reducing my fees, BTW, I have to switch over to DTV which I only use for Sunday Ticket and NFLN. This is seriously a first world problem when I am upset that I need to change to another source go get the game on the new 77” HDTV. Should I also whine that it’s not in 4K? Because I’m ready for some 4K content!

Then again, I don’t have to walk across the room to change the channel or adjust the rabbit ears, so I guess life isn’t so bad?  :) 

8 minutes ago, Steptide said:

What the 9ers are doing on offense right now, is exactly what I want the bills to do more of

7 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I love the 49ers offense so much. If I was in charge of how it went down for the bills, I’d want an offense exactly like theirs with our personnel and some more QB running thrown in

Lol we were putting that at the same time 

Kyle Shanahan is the guy.

Give him a good QB and oohwhee he has Matt Ryan's MVP season

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.