Poll - Are you rooting for the Colts to win or lose against the Pats

BillsFan619

Poll - Are you rooting for the Colts to win or lose against the Pats?  

297 members have voted

1. 1. Poll - Are you rooting for the Colts to win or lose against the Pats?

• I’m rooting for the Colts to win
    • I’m rooting for the Colts to lose
    • I can’t decide - I see the positives of both outcomes

The Pats/Colts game has massive implications for our playoff run.

While I get it, it was interesting to hear on the forum this week how many fans are rooting for the Colts to lose. So, I thought I’d make a poll to get a pulse of the fan base.

I’m rooting for the Colts to win because I believe the division is still in play. The Bills have a great chance of beating the Pats and running the table.

Place your vote and then discuss. Go Bills!

Edited by BillsFan619
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 3

9 minutes ago, QCity said:

Nobody is rooting for the Patriots for Christ's sake.

Not that I agree with them but I’ve heard people on the forum say that it may be better for the Colts to lose because it opens up more playoff possibilities for us and they don’t feel we can beat the Pats.

Edited by BillsFan619
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, BillsFan619 said:

I’ve heard fans on the forum say that it may be better for the Colts to lose because it opens up more playoff possibilities for us and they don’t feel we can beat the Pats.

If those that say that don't think we can beat Pats then  they shouldn't expect much in the playoffs

• Like (+1) 9
  • Agree 3

1 minute ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

If those that say that don't think we can beat Pats then  they shouldn't expect much in the playoffs

Oh, I agree. I’m rooting for the Colts to win too. I believe we can run the table.

It’s just been interesting to hear people say that it may be better if the Colts lose. So, I wanted to see how many actually think that.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, BillsFan619 said:

Oh, I agree. I’m rooting for the Colts to win too. I believe we can run the table.

It’s just been interesting to hear people say that it may be better if the Colts lose. So, I wanted to see how many actually think that.

Yeah I don't get what they are thinking with that....1st of all, a Bills fan never roots for Pats to win, no matter the situation.....2nd the division is still very much open. Long as Bills tske care of business as expected against Panthers, the next week we get Pats without 50 mph winds. And you know all the Bills are watering at the mouth for that rematch...

Any Bills fan rooting for Pats to win not just at this point with division up for grabs, but any point at all...ever in life, is mind boggling 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Any Bills fan rooting for Pats to win not just at this point with division up for grabs, but any point at all...ever in life, is mind boggling 

When the Bills lose this forum goes into full-blown defeatist tantrum mode and just starts lashing out randomly.  Fire the coordinators, fire the coach, fire the GM, cut Edmunds, "we're better off losing out for a higher draft pick", etc, etc.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, QCity said:

When the Bills lose this forum goes into full-blown defeatist tantrum mode and just starts lashing out randomly.  Fire the coordinators, fire the coach, fire the GM, cut Edmunds, "we're better off losing out for a higher draft pick", etc, etc.

Lol, yeah it happens but all that still isn't as bad as rooting for a Pats win....Out of the very, very many Bills fans I have ever come across, I have yet to see one that would ever even consider rooting for Pats under any circumstance lol

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Putting my hatred for the Patriots aside I'm trying to figure what benefit would become the Bills by them winning over the Colts. None that I can think of. If the Bills play either of them in the playoffs I'd prefer my chances in a controlled environment like Lucas field than inclement weather at Gillette.

• Like (+1) 1

When I was using the ESPN playoff machine, if the Bills finish 3-1, after putting in all my best guesses on the other games, if NE won this game the Bills got in, if I put the colts as the winner, the Bills didn't.

I'm not sure who I'm rooting for, I think I probably won't watch the game.  

If the O-line didn't look like dog crap and Tre White weren't out for the year, I'd be rooting for the Colts, but as it stands, I wouldn't be surprised if the Bills drop one more somewhere before the year is over.   

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Buddy Hix said:

I want the Bills to make the playoffs and I think (not sure, though) that the Colts losing improves the Bills’ chances more, so that’s what I voted for. Just get into the playoffs and anything is possible.

I don't see where you think this makes sense...what is it that you're coming up with that makes you think Pats win is what makes the most sense to you? I honestly don't understand...I mean Pats lose then play Bills following week and winner is in 1st place in division.

5 minutes ago, Adam727 said:

When I was using the ESPN playoff machine, if the Bills finish 3-1, after putting in all my best guesses on the other games, if NE won this game the Bills got in, if I put the colts as the winner, the Bills didn't.

If the O-line didn't look like dog crap and Tre White weren't out for the year, I'd be rooting for the Colts, but as it stands, I wouldn't be surprised if the Bills drop one more somewhere before the year is over.   

So you want the 6th seed instead of the division? That's what it seems like reading this. 

1 hour ago, BillsFan619 said:

Not that I agree with them but I’ve heard people on the forum say that it may be better for the Colts to lose because it opens up more playoff possibilities for us and they don’t feel we can beat the Pats.

Lol bunch of chicken littles. Loser mentality, let’s win it all! 

27 minutes ago, Adam727 said:

Sooooo, you had the Bills losing to the Pats? 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

Lol bunch of chicken littles. Loser mentality, let’s win it all! 

Sooooo, you had the Bills losing to the Pats? 

Yeah I don't get it. Unless I'm missing something, it's like they want 6th seed from Colts instead of winning division. I don't get the logic, but anyways.....

Pats. 

Get rid of as many wild card contenders as poss. This Bills team while flawed is the kind of talented group where you just gotta get in the dance and then on their day if they play their best game they can beat anyone. 

If you offered me in as the #7 seed and at Tennessee in the wildcard now I'd snap your hand off.

• Disagree 1

I’ve read the scenarios, but that screams we accepting the Pats are better than us and can’t beat them.  I disagree with that supposition.  40 mph gusts was more detrimental to us.  Everyone knows our strength is the pass and weakness is the run. Everyone also knows the Pats strength is the run and that massive O Line, and weakness is the pass.  Foxborough is not known for the heavy winds in the Southtowns of OP.

When that inexperienced rookie faces our #1 defense, and we go with safety blitzes from different angles, we will stress his skills.  So my bottom line is I want to see the Colts and JT run for 200 yards tonight.  My girl doesn’t know I moved our dinner reservation for a holiday dinner from 7 to 6 so we can get back for the game, or at least the 2nd half.

I do think Mitch should play tomorrow as we don’t need a little problem with Josh’s foot to become a bigger problem.  I’d love it if we get a surprise tomorrow and Josh stays on the sidelines and was just a fake out to Rhuke and company.  Mitch can win this game.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.