Democracy’s Fiery Ordeal: The War in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Tiberius

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I was asking you about Putin 

Tibs…has ANYONE on here said anything positive about Putin? Those of us who don’t want to get embroiled in an Eastern European war aren’t fans of Vladimir. We just don’t want to go to war in the Ukraine. You seriously don’t get that? Seriously?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I was asking you about Putin 

So nobody should be criticizing the administration?  Because you equate that criticism to support of Putin?  That thinking is the missing grey area I was pointing out.  Because I can be both critical of Biden and critical of Putin at the same time.  Its not a binary choice.

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

Tibs…has ANYONE on here said anything positive about Putin? Those of us who don’t want to get embroiled in an Eastern European war aren’t fans of Vladimir. We just don’t want to go to war in the Ukraine. You seriously don’t get that? Seriously?

Not wanting to help Ukraine helps Putin, right? 

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

So nobody should be criticizing the administration?  Because you equate that criticism to support of Putin?  That thinking is the missing grey area I was pointing out.  Because I can be both critical of Biden and critical of Putin at the same time.  Its not a binary choice.

How bad is Putin, in your opinion? 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Not wanting to help Ukraine helps Putin, right? 

Ugh….those opposed to the war you’re apparently dying to see play out have suggested a number if things that would’ve ‘hurt’ Putin. But since the current administration has done none of those things, now you want to send Americans to die? That’s your point? Again, really? Really? 

• Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Ugh….those opposed to the war you’re apparently dying to see play out have suggested a number if things that would’ve ‘hurt’ Putin. But since the current administration has done none of those things, now you want to send Americans to die? That’s your point? Again, really? Really? 

You want us to stay completely out of the conflict, correct? 

Just now, Tiberius said:

You want us to stay completely out of the conflict, correct? 

Actually, no. I want the Biden Administration to get to work! For starters, if they’re really serious, you definitely do NOT send Kamala over there to do whatever she thought she was doing. Wake up! 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, Doc said:

So you want Americans to die over the conflict?

Don't think they will have to. We can destroy the Russian army without any boots on the ground 

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Actually, no. I want the Biden Administration to get to work! For starters, if they’re really serious, you definitely do NOT send Kamala over there to do whatever she thought she was doing. Wake up! 

Oh 

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I'm tall! 

Now THAT made me laugh. 👍Keep your sense of humor Tibs.

And remember we’re talking about war here. Really young men on both sides are going to be sent off to die because really old men can’t work out their problems. Pathetic. 

• Dislike 1

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Now THAT made me laugh. 👍Keep your sense of humor Tibs.

And remember we’re talking about war here. Really young men on both sides are going to be sent off to die because really old men can’t work out their problems. Pathetic. 

Well, its all Putin's fault. Refusing to recognize Ukraine as a sovereign nation and threatening to bring the horrors of war to innocent people is evil. 

You know he wants to destroy Ukraine because it is a successful democracy with a growing economy? It's making Putin's authoritarian regime look bad. 

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

So that's it?  You send air strikes against the Russian army and that's it?  LOL!

In conjunction with the Ukrainian army and drones from many other nations, ya, there’s going to be a lot of burning Russian tanks, armored personal carriers, self propelled artillery and trucks. Attacking units are always vulnerable to attack 

33 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

In conjunction with the Ukrainian army and drones from many other nations, ya, there’s going to be a lot of burning Russian tanks, armored personal carriers, self propelled artillery and trucks. Attacking units are always vulnerable to attack 

This might escalate quickly when they sink one of your carriers running sorties out of the Black Sea.

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I think you're an idealist that can't see the grey areas between your black and white view of these conflicts. 

There is no black or white.

Either you support democracy or you don’t.

Putin HATES our way of life and wants to ensure his people and interests get no taste of the checks and balances of democracy over his power. 

It’s that simple.

• Like (+1) 1

• Tiberius changed the title to Democracy’s Fiery Ordeal: The War in Ukraine 🇺🇦