Democracy’s Fiery Ordeal: The War in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Tiberius

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So Biden is doing his job in regards to China there then and not backing down as claimed 

UN primary goal is to stop a brutal dictator from attacking his neighbor? Not sure about that. Maybe it plays a role, but to say it’s a failure because aggression still happens is like blaming a doctor when people get sick 

The UN’s goal?  Let’s see now.  Who is head of the UN Security Council this month?  🤔

10 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I imagine this has been brought up several times but if Trump was Purim’s stooge why did he wait until Trump was gone to pull this? 

It would have DESTROYED Trumps reelection prospects...duh.

It was imperative Putin get Trump reelected so that Trump could officially destroy NATO and hand Putin the keys to Kyiv.

• Haha (+1) 2

48 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Like passing laws to suppress the vote? Banning history and books? Like passing laws against LGTBQ?  Controlling women's bodies?

Yea we know all about what you think is unfit.

Nice try.  Isolating pockets of resistance to the left's agenda and control which you blow up and magnify into some systemic threat.

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

It was imperative Putin get Trump reelected so that Trump could officially destroy NATO and hand Putin the keys to Kyiv.

Illogical speculation and factually unsupported.  But when has that ever stopped you from invoking Trump?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So Biden is doing his job in regards to China there then and not backing down as claimed 

UN primary goal is to stop a brutal dictator from attacking his neighbor? Not sure about that. Maybe it plays a role, but to say it’s a failure because aggression still happens is like blaming a doctor when people get sick 

Good Lord.

Biden isn't doing anything different re the South China Sea that hasn't been going on since the 40's.

It's simply that people like you either don't know it, or grasp the rhetoric the administration spews out and think its "something."

And ya....The UN was conceived as an international body that prevents aggression.

All of its other offices/missions were created after that, are ancillary, and are primarily jobs programs "service" renders.

Total failure, with the one single exception of being the most dense spy population on US soil. 

For the third time, what is your military proposal?

20 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I imagine this has been brought up several times but if Trump was Purim’s stooge why did he wait until Trump was gone to pull this? 

Purim? 😉 This is really getting complicated. I can’t keep up with all the actors in this comedy/tragedy. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, sherpa said:

Good Lord.

Biden isn't doing anything different re the South China Sea that hasn't been going on since the 40's.

It's simply that people like you either don't know it, or grasp the rhetoric the administration spews out and think its "something."

And ya....The UN was conceived as an international body that prevents aggression.

All of its other offices/missions were created after that, are ancillary, and are primarily jobs programs "service" renders.

Total failure, with the one single exception of being the most dense spy population on US soil. 

For the third time, what is your military proposal?

Calling on God for help now? Keep up with the argument. Biden was appeasing China. I don't see it

And UN a total failure? LOL How many more democratic/republics are there now than when it was founded?? 

My military proposal would never get through Congress, but I would involve the USAF in this somehow. You have to stand up to bullies 

What is your solution? 

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So Putin didn’t get Trump re-elected but Putin was handed the keys to Kyiv anway?  

So based on your insane brain we can come to the logical conclusion that Biden handed over the keys?  :wacko:

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Purim? 😉 This is really getting complicated. I can’t keep up with all the actors in this comedy/tragedy. 

Hard to type on the treadmill.  See if you were as successful as me you could be at the gym at 8am on a Tuesday. It is Tuesday right?  🤷🏻‍♂️

5 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So Putin didn’t get Trump re-elected but Putin was handed the keys to Kyiv anway?  

So based on your insane brain we can come to the logical conclusion that Biden handed over the keys?  :wacko:

Hard to type on the treadmill.  See if you were as successful as me you could be at the gym at 8am on a Tuesday. It is Tuesday right?  🤷🏻‍♂️

Oh, wait, you didn't like the obvious answer that was provided? 

Because if you think Putin didn't ***** Ukraine while Trump was president because Trump was hard on Putin (LMAO) as you are obviously implying - I have some ocean front property in Kansas that I'd like to sell you.

Idiots. 

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Because if you think Putin didn't ***** Ukraine while Trump was president because Trump was hard on Putin (LMAO) as you are obviously implying - I have some ocean front property in Kansas that I'd like to sell you.

Idiots. 

is that in western Kansas or eastern?

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Idiots. 

I typically don’t take answers from psychotics. Delusion is classic Psychotic behavior. 

So what I’m implying is you’re a nut job and you display that every day here. 

39 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

The UN’s goal?  Let’s see now.  Who is head of the UN Security Council this month?  🤔

It doesn't matter, Russia is on the council and has veto power.  Not that the UN is worth a damn.

Fact is Biden says he won't do anything if Putin just inserts the tip, so that's what Putin is doing.

19 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Calling on God for help now? Keep up with the argument. Biden was appeasing China. I don't see it

And UN a total failure? LOL How many more democratic/republics are there now than when it was founded?? 

My military proposal would never get through Congress, but I would involve the USAF in this somehow. You have to stand up to bullies 

What is your solution? 

Great solution.

Involve the "USAF in this somehow."

I don't think you have any idea of what would be involved here, but I'm pretty sure what you seem to think, but not elucidate, would start WWIII, and I'm quite certain you don't have a bit of knowledge of capability or realistic strategy.

18 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Idiots. 

I'm liking how you sign your name at the end of your post, I think I'll start doing so as well.

Demon

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

4 minutes ago, Demongyz said:

It doesn't matter, Russia is on the council and has veto power.  Not that the UN is worth a damn.

Fact is Biden says he won't do anything if Putin just inserts the tip, so that's what Putin is doing.

From an investing type site called AdventuresInCaptialism.com where the writer boils it down to simple language from an economic perspective.

"Biden tried to screw with Putin. Putin showed Biden that geopolitics is a game that only adults should play. Ball is now in Biden’s court after Putin snagged 2 provinces that absolutely no one else wanted.

What can Biden do? Maybe he can issue some more sanctions? Maybe he goes and cries to the UN?? He’s not going to start a war over these provinces. Biden has been had.

What happens when the sanctions hit?? Ask yourself, where do palladium, nickel, natural gas, oil, uranium, grain, fertilizer and a bunch of other goods we depend upon come from?? Yeah, the guys that Biden wants to sanction. What do you think sanctions do to inflation? There’s an election coming up in November and it already looks like Biden gets steamrolled. Does he want to make it even worse?? Literally no one in Europe wants any part of this train-wreck that Biden started. They all need Putin’s energy far more than they need our politics.

As you can guess, these sanctions are going nowhere. We need these goods, and Europe needs the gas even worse. Inflation is already roaring. There is no Biden plan from here. He never had a plan."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

Because Putin was waiting to see if Trump was just going to hand it over to him.  He didn’t. Bad puppet.  :rolleyes:

Edited by Doc

29 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

From an investing type site called AdventuresInCaptialism.com where the writer boils it down to simple language from an economic perspective.

"Biden tried to screw with Putin. Putin showed Biden that geopolitics is a game that only adults should play. Ball is now in Biden’s court after Putin snagged 2 provinces that absolutely no one else wanted.

What can Biden do? Maybe he can issue some more sanctions? Maybe he goes and cries to the UN?? He’s not going to start a war over these provinces. Biden has been had.

What happens when the sanctions hit?? Ask yourself, where do palladium, nickel, natural gas, oil, uranium, grain, fertilizer and a bunch of other goods we depend upon come from?? Yeah, the guys that Biden wants to sanction. What do you think sanctions do to inflation? There’s an election coming up in November and it already looks like Biden gets steamrolled. Does he want to make it even worse?? Literally no one in Europe wants any part of this train-wreck that Biden started. They all need Putin’s energy far more than they need our politics.

As you can guess, these sanctions are going nowhere. We need these goods, and Europe needs the gas even worse. Inflation is already roaring. There is no Biden plan from here. He never had a plan."

Is it any surprise a guy who spent 50 years in Washington getting absolutely nothing done repping one of the trashiest states in the union has messed up everything he’s put his hands on?? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, sherpa said:

Great solution.

Involve the "USAF in this somehow."

I don't think you have any idea of what would be involved here, but I'm pretty sure what you seem to think, but not elucidate, would start WWIII, and I'm quite certain you don't have a bit of knowledge of capability or realistic strategy.

Oh, too cowardly to give us your solution? You asked, I said what I’d do.  What do you got for us? Aside from insulting your better. 

Nothing works without at least the threat of force. Go hide under your bed if you are afraid to stand up because  WWIII, sure do nothing. And the next time this punk comes for something, turn the other cheek. Because “WWIII”