Democracy’s Fiery Ordeal: The War in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Tiberius

Russian Navy Ship Heavily Damaged by Ukrainian Drone Strike

ropucha-damaged-730x0.jpg

Early Friday morning, a Ukrainian unmanned surface vehicle (USV) successfully attacked the Russian Black Sea Fleet port of Novorossiysk. The target was the Ropucha-class landing ship (LST) Olenegorski Gornjak. Video shows a damaged LST listing heavily and attended by other vehicles. Video has been released purporting to be from the onboard camera of the USV; I’m dropping it here without any opinion on its authenticity. The Russians claim to have destroyed two USVs, but close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.

https://redstate.com/streiff/2023/08/04/breaking-russian-navy-ship-heavily-damaged-by-ukrainian-drone-strike-n787198

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

A majority of the US loves the murderous Putin and should move to Russia.

Don’t shoot the messenger, I’m just trying to save Tiberius some typing. 

What I can't understand is how, according to US government and Ukrainian government media outlet reports the Russians can't seem to hit anything but shopping centers, apartment buildings, schools, and hospitals with any of their missiles.   

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/7/2023 at 3:27 PM, All_Pro_Bills said:

What I can't understand is how, according to US government and Ukrainian government media outlet reports the Russians can't seem to hit anything but shopping centers, apartment buildings, schools, and hospitals with any of their missiles.   

But they are hitting civilian targets. Murdering civilians. But complain about how the victims are portraying it

Admit it, you want fascism to triumph 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

But they are hitting civilian targets. Murdering civilians. But complain about how the victims are portraying it

Admit it, you want fascism to triumph 

Want?  Under demented Biden and his stormtroopers we already have fascism.  So congratulations to you.

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Want?  Under demented Biden and his stormtroopers we already have fascism.  So congratulations to you.

I see, so it's ok to actually cheer on fascism because the Democrats won last election. 

You are pro-fascist, but you have an excuse to be 

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Hoax.

12 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

No we don’t. You’re smarter than this. 

I wish this was true.  Maybe it is.  Unfortunately a large segment of our population is brainwashed by garbage they read on 4-chan and Twitter. 

28 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.

No hoax dude.  What we witnessed in 2022 from Joe Biden's Philadelphia MAGA extremist rant speech was pure evil and fascism in the making.  The Marine guards with the background bathed in red light. Very sinister.   The man that ran in 2020 on a platform as the great unifier of the country two years later demonizing half of its citizens.  The unifier.  Now that's a hoax.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2