Democracy’s Fiery Ordeal: The War in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Tiberius

9 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

No hoax dude.  What we witnessed in 2022 from Joe Biden's Philadelphia MAGA extremist rant speech was pure evil and fascism in the making.  The Marine guards with the background bathed in red light. Very sinister.   The man that ran in 2020 on a platform as the great unifier of the country two years later demonizing half of its citizens.  The unifier.  Now that's a hoax.

Hoax.  

17 hours ago, Doc said:

Slick Willy's saying "been there, done that."

Both are probably true. 

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

No hoax dude.  What we witnessed in 2022 from Joe Biden's Philadelphia MAGA extremist rant speech was pure evil and fascism in the making.  The Marine guards with the background bathed in red light. Very sinister.   The man that ran in 2020 on a platform as the great unifier of the country two years later demonizing half of its citizens.  The unifier.  Now that's a hoax.

And they talk about Trump being a liar.  Joke wrote the book.

• Agree 3

16 hours ago, B-Man said:

Few want to keep throwing money at the Ukraine, so no more stand alone spending.

I know, lets connect it with Firefighters and border spending, then if anyone objects we can vilify them. 

Funny but not funny that some of this money is for "border enforcement"... 

https://baynews9.com/fl/tampa/news/2023/08/10/biden-will-ask-congress-for--13b-to-support-ukraine

On 8/10/2023 at 1:26 PM, B-Man said:

Few want to keep throwing money at the Ukraine, so no more stand alone spending.

I know, lets connect it with Firefighters and border spending, then if anyone objects we can vilify them. 

So 24 billion for Ukraine and 4 billion for our border. I wonder what 28 billion could do for American border security.

• Thank you (+1) 2

3 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Imagine getting on the president for actually doing his job

No John.  (again)

I am upset that the president asked congress for 40 billion dollars and is giving more to Ukraine than the U.S.

or is that his’job’ per your thinking ?

• Agree 2

5 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Imagine getting on the president for actually doing his job

He could just ask for the money separately 🤷‍♂️. Instead of tying it to Republican priorities in an attempt to throw them a bone. Why not vote separately on firefighting (everyone is passing this) and then debate Ukraine and the southern border individuals upon their own merits. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

4 hours ago, PetermansRedemption said:

He could just ask for the money separately 🤷‍♂️. Instead of tying it to Republican priorities in an attempt to throw them a bone. Why not vote separately on firefighting (everyone is passing this) and then debate Ukraine and the southern border individuals upon their own merits. 

That would be a good idea
Maybe he’s trying to show some bipartisanship I don’t know