Knox’s Development

Andy1

2 hours ago, bobobonators said:

I was ready to give up on Knox after last season. This might have been my worst take ever. Im so happy to be wrong. 

After Josh, I've decided to give players at least 3 seasons to prove themselves.

And speaking of TEs, what's become of Logan Thomas?  Did the Bills still miss out on him?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Maynard said:

I was never one to ever doubt Knox. I knew he had it physically and was just super raw. He’s really starting to come into his own now. Great dude as well! Very happy for him. 

This.  He’s limited the ill timed drops and missed blocking assignments.  He’s always had a flair for the dramatic with his physical ability.  At least we’ll get him on the cheap for one more year 

5 hours ago, Doc said:

After Josh, I've decided to give players at least 3 seasons to prove themselves.

And speaking of TEs, what's become of Logan Thomas?  Did the Bills still miss out on him?

I mean the Bills missed out on Thomas, sure. But you don't give 30 year old conversion players four seasons to see if they become aby good. He had two utterly forgettable season at TE as a Bill and then one as a Lion. At 30 in his 4th year as a TE he suddenly broke out. Oh well. That is one you always have to be willing to miss on.

Just now, GunnerBill said:

I mean the Bills missed out on Thomas, sure. But you don't give 30 year old conversion players four seasons to see if they become aby good. He had two utterly forgettable season at TE as a Bill and then one as a Lion. At 30 in his 4th year as a TE he suddenly broke out. Oh well. That is one you always have to be willing to miss on.

Yup.  I was being facetious. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.