Best gate and best parking for section 112

Mister Defense

Cannot find a map online with the stadium seating that also includes the streets around the stadium, so...

What is the best road to get into the stadium area, best street to park on if we choose private parking, and best gate to enter for these seats.

I thought this would be the quickest and easiest way to get this info. Thanks!

Go Bills:   Bills 31-Colts 13

It depends on what time you want to get there.  If you are going to be there when the stadium lots open then lot 7 parking as close to the exit as you can get is the way to go.  If you're going later avoid the stadium lots because you're going to end up in the back & it will take what seems forever to get out.  If you choose the stadium lot, get a parking pass in advance.

Great seats, but don't expect to ever be able to sit in them.  Everyone stands the entire game in the lower bowl & don't forget Highmark is a cashless stadium.  

Have a great time & don't get into any fights.  

• Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

There’s a few lots on California Road near Southwestern. Park there and walk in via Stadium Drive located between Lots 5 and 7. Much easier exiting out of the lots too. 

In all seriousness, park at the Wings Flights of Hope pavilion. They have a great tailgate, plenty of parking, and a bus shuttle that goes right to the stadium. The only trick is getting back to Wings. You would either have to cut through the woods, with steep hills and with the expected rain, the hills can be muddy or slippery, or walk Southwestern up to California then to the Wings pavillion. 

• Like (+1) 1

its been a long time since i have parked in the stadium parking, but i use to always ask for a place by the exit so i can get out quickly (my drive home was to NJ).  They were always accommodating.  Worse case, go to a private lot.  Walking/jogging out as the game ends is a lot faster than dealing with slow drivers.  112 you should be out of the stadium pretty quickly.     

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/20/2021 at 8:31 PM, WotAGuy said:

There’s a few lots on California Road near Southwestern. Park there and walk in via Stadium Drive located between Lots 5 and 7. Much easier exiting out of the lots too. 

We turned down California drive off of Abott(?), and then soon on Southwestern, seemingly avoiding almost all of the traffic. Parked in large private lot on the corner.  Checked out gates 5 and 6, and then found 7 was much less crowded.

And then found that section 112 was right by the stadium exit. And, to me, great football weather.  But bring on the snow.

I don't think I have ever experienced as little traffic/delays in driving to the stadium, getting in, and then leaving as last Sunday.  So, thanks for the advice from all, and WotAGuy.

So, almost a perfect game last Sunday...

Next Monday night it will be.

Edited by Mister Defense
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.