ESPN Playoff Machine

TSNBDSC

2 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Sad but this is true. D is a fraud. But there is nothing to believe Mac Jones is any better than the other fraud QBs this defense has beaten.  Brady will destroy us by 30. And then we will pound the Pats after the Colts beat them up too. It will save McDermott job.

Fraud? Why because they threw the ball 3 times? BB even said if they had needed to they would have passed in the fourth quarter. They didn’t because they never trailed. Now could he be? Yes but the fraud went toe to toe with Dac and Tom Brady.. while he lost it wasn’t due to him. (Dac was the D, Brady was a Harris fumble literally going over the goal line )so those 2 QBs I would take over Allen (that’s an opinion)and well I’d definitely take both their Ds over the Bills.. especially Dallas when healthy. ( also an opinion) 

So fraud? Probably a bad term considering he has played well against better D’s than Allen has even seen this year. (Threw no fault of his) I’d say the fraud is the ranking of the Bills D. 

Just now, PatsFanNH said:

Fraud? Why because they threw the ball 3 times? BB even said if they had needed to they would have passed in the fourth quarter. They didn’t because they never trailed. Now could he be? Yes but the fraud went toe to toe with Dac and Tom Brady.. while he lost it wasn’t due to him. (Dac was the D, Brady was a Harris fumble literally going over the goal line )so those 2 QBs I would take over Allen (that’s an opinion)and well I’d definitely take both their Ds over the Bills.. especially Dallas when healthy. ( also an opinion) 

So fraud? Probably a bad term considering he has played well against better D’s than Allen has even seen this year. (Threw no fault of his) I’d say the fraud is the ranking of the Bills D. 

He didn't go toe to toe w/ either Dak OR Brady.

2 hours ago, Success said:

He didn't go toe to toe w/ either Dak OR Brady.

Score wise shows that your wrong.. Dac scored then Mac scored.. Brady I will admit was off that game but again Mac kept the chains moving and got a game winning drive going.. just banged it off the upright. Lol  I mean if taking the lead with :53 Seconds left with a perfectly place 35 yard strike for a TD and scoring 29 points isn’t going toe to toe with Dac.. . then we’ll we will disagree. 

3 minutes ago, DisplacedBillsFan said:

No. I’m upset that we even need to toy with this.

I haven't toyed with it yet but I am guessing as long as the Bills beat the Panthers next week they will be looking good. A lot of the teams right around the Bills play each other a bunch of times to end the season. Where as the Bills only play the Pats. There will be a lot of upcoming games where either team losing for the Bills is a good thing. Like just about every Ravens game to end the season.

I prefer 538's playoff odds machine.

Right now, we're at a 67% chance of making the playoffs.

Beat Carolina next week (I mean, we will, right?) and we're at 75%

Beat NE the week after, and all of a sudden it's 97%, with a 63% chance of winning the division.

One thing we can kiss goodbye after losing today: the first-round bye/best record. Even if we win the next two it's still a < 1.0 percent chance we do that.

So despite all the storm and stress of the last 6 days, not a whole helluva lot has changed. This is probably still a playoff time, and any road to the Super Bowl is looking like it goes straight through KC again.

Just now, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Im not sure about that i think the colts can win that game , probably low scoring

Not only "can" Indy win the game, I think Indy WILL win the game.

It will be a must-watch game for all Bills fans.

But as long as we take care of business against bad teams, we'll be OK.

If we beat NE as well, we're golden.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.