The most hyped 6-4 team ever

streetkings01

1 hour ago, Eastport bills said:

Guess what, the Pats are not overhyped. Their defense is legit, with Barmore(a beast) ,great dbs(Jackson, McCourty)and the leader Judon. Their O-line is superior to ours and Harris, Bolden and Stephenson are as good as our rbs. The  big difference is at QB. We win this matchup but they are more buttoned up due to their coaching edge. We will have to be healthy and disciplined(no silly penalties) to win a close one.

I would also say there is a big difference at WR.  but agree with your points and would add tackling (a McD problem) to the disciplined part.

6 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Don’t Assume 

show me where I said anything other than Mac N Cheese is being over hyped 

The Bills will shut this kid down and crush the wet dreams of Cheatriot fans 

oh my buddy is back....ok see the underlined.

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

😆

Don’t make me go and list the Defensive rankings of all these crappy teams they played.  

even the few hovering at .500 

^^^ seems here you are saying something other than talking about Mac Jones..

and honestly at this point when you post..your replies sound like a script from WWE when the heel is talking to the crowd.

Edited by Ghost_002!

1 hour ago, Eastport bills said:

Guess what, the Pats are not overhyped. Their defense is legit, with Barmore(a beast) ,great dbs(Jackson, McCourty)and the leader Judon. Their O-line is superior to ours and Harris, Bolden and Stephenson are as good as our rbs. The  big difference is at QB. We win this matchup but they are more buttoned up due to their coaching edge. We will have to be healthy and disciplined(no silly penalties) to win a close one.

They are a good team that is well coached. Our defense is also legit. Allen makes our offensive more explosive then the Pats. When the Bills D "Mike White's" Game Manager Jones and the stadium is rocking on MNF then we will see just how good the rookie QB is. Can he throw the ball downfield against our secondary. I like the Bills chances.

7 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

oh my buddy is back....ok see the underlined.

^^^ seems here you are saying something other than talking about Mac Jones..

and honestly at this point when you post..your replies sound like a script from WWE when the heel is talking toward the crowd.

I said Crappy teams 

not all teams. 

honestly at this point?

Mac N Cheesy has A LOT to prove. 

you don’t get handed a RING because some blowhards say he looks good 

WWE?

sounds like you know what happens there all to well

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce

1 minute ago, Greg S said:

They are a good team that is well coached. Our defense is also legit. Allen makes our offensive more explosive then the Pats. When the Bills D "Mike White's" Game Manager Jones and the stadium is rocking on MNF then we will see just how good the rookie QB is. Can he throw the ball downfield against our secondary. I like the Bills chances.

You realized he played the number 2 ranked defense(i may have their ranking a little high) in the Browns right. You are hyping White up like he(Jones) didn't just face Myles Garrett and Jadeveon Clowney 

5 minutes ago, YattaOkasan said:

I would also say there is a big difference at WR.  but agree with your points and would add tackling (a McD problem) to the disciplined part.

Good point,our receiving corp is better but those TEs and rbs with screens and underneath stuff are really complimentary to their  extremely accurate  QB.

1 minute ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

I said Crappy teams 

not all teams. 

honestly at this point?

Mac N Cheesy has A LOT to prove. 

you don’t get handed a RING because some blowhards say he looks good 

Huh? do you honestly follow what you say..do you even understand what you say...you said the only thing you talked about was Mac Jones..i pulled up  something you talked about and was negative about other than Mac Jones...and you post this? Like are you ok?

5 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Me too, fair points.

5 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

Huh? do you honestly follow what you say..do you even understand what you say...you said the only thing you talked about was Mac Jones..i pulled up  something you talked about and was negative about other than Mac Jones...and you post this? Like are you ok?

IMO This is naught but a TROLL thread and therefore shall not be taken seriously 

the reality of it all  — 

in 3 weeks substitute Colts for Putz 

40 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

You realized he played the number 2 ranked defense(i may have their ranking a little high) in the Browns right. You are hyping White up like he(Jones) didn't just face Myles Garrett and Jadeveon Clowney 

I am not saying the games are going to be easy for the Bills because they won't be. Some on this board are making NE out to be this unstoppable force which they aren't. The Browns certainly have a better D-line than the Bills but the Bills have the better secondary. In that game Mac only threw for only 198 yards. He did have 3 TD's which is impressive but he is still a game manager. Bottom line if the Bills bring their "A" game they will win. Allen gives the Bills the advantage on offense. Both defenses are solid. I do expect two very close and competitive games.

31 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Our defense will give Jones problems. This will be a close low scoring game.  It will depend on the condition of our OL as to how Daboll attacks Bill's defense. 

Not saying I disagree, I think a lot of our defense.   But a lot of giving Jones problems will depend on our ability to stop their run without overcommitting to the run if that makes sense.  If they have linebackers creeping up favoring the run he will have the easy crossers like Tannehill had.

1 hour ago, Ghost_002! said:

oh and the don’t make me go look 

WAS pure sarcasm directed at my fellow Bills fan ALL IN jest

So obviously when you take 💩 out of context 

💩 doesn’t make sense 

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce

4 hours ago, Ghost_002! said:

The focus is too much on Mac Jones...the real issue is the patriots defense. What exactly will the bills do against BB defense. If the Bills come with the same effort they come against the Jags, then how exactly do you think the game will turn out? 

Obviously if they come with the same effort against the Jags it will turn out bad.  What makes you think they will?

1 hour ago, Greg S said:

I am not saying the games are going to be easy for the Bills because they won't be. Some on this board are making NE out to be this unstoppable force which they aren't. The Browns certainly have a better D-line than the Bills but the Bills have the better secondary. In that game Mac only threw for only 198 yards. He did have 3 TD's which is impressive but he is still a game manager. Bottom line if the Bills bring their "A" game they will win. Allen gives the Bills the advantage on offense. Both defenses are solid. I do expect two very close and competitive games.

See again....the patriots offense option isn't Mac. It's the running game. Beside you guys, the Pats played Brown and Panthers, two top defenses and like you said the Browns D-line is better. Look at the pats run stats-against the Browns and Panthers. Against the panthers they rushed for 151 yards. Using 3 backs. Stevenson had 62/Bolden had 54 and harris had 30

against the browns they ran for 184 yards. Stevenson had 100/Bourne had 43 and bolden  had 32. Harris did not play he was injured and he is their top back. It's Harris/Stevenson then bolden....

They are going old school this year. Run and defense. The pass is complimentary like a jab to a boxer. The pass is not how they are trying to beat you if they can help it. 

12 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Obviously if they come with the same effort against the Jags it will turn out bad.  What makes you think they will?

What makes you think they wouldn't? You have no idea how they are going to play. Or as  I said, if the were schemed into playing that way. You do not know. 

Edited by Ghost_002!

The Patriots defensive Front 7 is as good as any unit in the NFL.

They will be one of those teams, like Pittsburgh, that can give our OL absolute fits all night, and that usually makes for a poor game from Josh Allen.

He can't do his thing if he's running for his life the moment the ball is snapped.

I'd be shocked if we put up 30+ against NE; they're going to be games where we struggle offensively.

We've already seen those types of games against lesser opponents than the Patriots.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.