MNF: Rams at Niners

YoloinOhio

11 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

The Bucks brought in Brady, Formette, Gronk and Antonio Brown and won a Super Bowl last year.

They spent no draft picks to do so. The core of their team was still players they drafted. Brady tied it all together. Not the same thing at all.

Right on cue Stafford misses his opportunity to run in for a TD then has a brain fart moment, followed by a toss to nowhere. I don't know how anyone defends this guy anymore. He is talented but not worth two 1st round picks and a franchise going Super Bowl or bust around him.

Edited by HappyDays
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

The Manning’s did announce this game today lol

If I was Kronke and they don’t make  SB this year, then I would fire McVay and the GM. 

Sean McVay currently has the highest win percentage of all active coaches. You people are insane

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, FireChans said:

Hilarious take 8 days removed from a 6 point performance against the Jags. 

Gotta have a short term memory I guess.

"For a team that has spent so many future resources..." what does this statement have to do with the Bills? They have three day 3 draft picks next year, that's it. Their moves signal they are trying to win a Super Bowl over the next 2 years, if they don't they are in trouble. The Bills have taken the exact opposite approach.

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

"For a team that has spent so many future resources..." what does this statement have to do with the Bills? They have three day 3 draft picks next year, that's it. Their moves signal they are trying to win a Super Bowl over the next 2 years, if they don't they are in trouble. The Bills have taken the exact opposite approach.

We’ve been hearing this for 5 years and the Rams just keep on winning and competing. 

This 2 year window has been 5 years long already. So a 7 year Super Bowl window, with a coach who has the best record in the NFL? Cause for a tear down because they are losing to a division rival on the road? 

Our Super Bowl window opened last year. Do we have 6 years left? 

6 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Sean McVay currently has the highest win percentage of all active coaches. You people are insane

John Fox got fired after his second year with Peyton and got blown out the year before by the Seahawks in the Super Bowl. I’m telling you, this is their window. If they don’t make it with all the talent they have then the coach has to answer for that

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.