Really Pittsburgh??? Gtfo

Bubba Gump

11 hours ago, JohnNord said:

That’s a direct ripoff and just straight up lazy.  I believe that Del Reid sold the trademark to the Bills.  How funny would it be to see the Bills send the Steelers fan club a cease and desist letter 😃 

Del Reid  never had a trademark to sell because he couldn’t apply for one.   The rights to “Bills” word belongs to the Pegulas so he woud have had trouble getting a trademark for himself for the phrase “Bills Mafia”

7 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

Del Reid  never had a trademark to sell because he couldn’t apply for one.   The rights to “Bills” word belongs to the Pegulas so he woud have had trouble getting a trademark for himself for the phrase “Bills Mafia”

Didn’t something happen where Del gave the Bills permission to use “Bills Mafia” on merchandise?  Maybe that’s what I’m thinking of 

• Haha (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

Didn’t something happen where Del gave the Bills permission to use “Bills Mafia” on merchandise?  Maybe that’s what I’m thinking of 

At best,  the Bills  told him as an fyi that they were applying for the trademark and gave him some token representation for plans for its use.   

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.