It was my fault the Bills lost...

Freddie's Dead

I'm blaming it on Sal Capaccio, who proudly declared on Friday that he could see no way the Bills don't give Jacksonville a good old fashioned curb stomping and win by 30+.

Right then I knew it would be a tight ball game.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

You know you gotta go to Christian Chicken, man !!🙏🙏😇😇

I didn't get your joke before, but I got it now.  I've never understood why Chick-fil-A is so popular.  It's just a chicken sandwich.  Why does the drive thru look like In-n-Out all day long?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

I didn't get your joke before, but I got it now.  I've never understood why Chick-fil-A is so popular.  It's just a chicken sandwich.  Why does the drive thru look like In-n-Out all day long?

Their chicken is great for fast food and the fries are the bomb

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Sorry guys, I cost us the game.  I got KFC.  Never again.

9 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

I wore my Allen jersey...tried to switch up the Mojo right before half changing into my Diggs jersey but it didn't help...

All 3 losses this year have come with me wearing my Allen jersey.

I promise, never again this year.

6 minutes ago, The Jerk said:

It was a waste getting my shovel cause I did not dig today, ya dig?

6 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

I went on vacation to San Diego and drank ***** seltzers instead of the normal blues. My bad. 

You're all dead to me

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

I can get a good chicken sandwich at McDonald's and the best fries on the planet without waiting 30 minutes in a drive-thru....

I’m a bit jaded because our Chik Fil A in Martinsburg WV is literally in the worst place imaginable because its sandwiched in between I81 and a railroad crossing in the smallest lot I’ve ever seen.  It’s so small and crowded that you can’t take a left…. The traffic is SO bad that during lunch it’ll take about 15 minutes to drive by the joint - without stopping!

And sadly - it’s my fault we lost - I wore my “I survived the drought 2000 - 2017” hoody hoping to exercise the demons…. Whoopsie!

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Above average fast food, brilliantly executed, friendly service every time.

It’s the In-n-out burger of chicken sandwich joints.

The only thing I don’t like about it is the 5 pounds of cardboard, plastic and paper waste every time you eat there. It’s kind of crazy.

also, the one time of the week I really want a chicken biscuit is Sunday morning.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.