Voter fraud!

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

Earlier I recall you bemoaning the trampling of your tender feelings.  Perhaps playing nicely with each other is a good plan to limit your emotional strain.  

So you don't like it when someone harassed you with insults when you post?

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Ah, that was S3?   You were gone so long on your dopey “Soufflés of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region” senior citizen swinger trip I had forgotten that.  

I didn’t like that one either, and while I find his  “hoax” response mildly amusing at times (not as much as @Irv and What A Mess, which makes me laugh just about every time and more so after another poster called him out for it a month or so ago),  that was uncalled for.  

Doesn't bother me.  I actually find it quite amusing that based on the fact that I point out that no one has been able to explain exactly what made the GA voter laws Jim Crow on steroids I'm somehow a racist.  Ooookay.  

And there wasn't any swinging in the  "Soufflé's of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region" tour.  That happens in the "Saucisson Sec avec moutard cru" 10k run that ends in some wild ass swinging. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

Doesn't bother me.  I actually find it quite amusing that based on the fact that I point out that no one has been able to explain exactly what made the GA voter laws Jim Crow on steroids I'm somehow a racist.  Ooookay.  

And there wasn't any swinging in the  "Soufflé's of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region" tour.  That happens in the "Saucisson Sec avec moutard cru" 10k run that ends in some wild ass swinging. 

Hoax.  You were told.  

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  You were told.  

No you didn’t.  Jim Crow on steroids?  

Tell us you have no clue what Jim Crow was really all about without actually telling us you have no clue what Jim Crow was all about. 😏

How did it negatively affect last week’s elections in GA?  

13 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

No you didn’t.  Jim Crow on steroids?  

Tell us you have no clue what Jim Crow was really all about without actually telling us you have no clue what Jim Crow was all about. 😏

How did it negatively affect last week’s elections in GA? 

More white suburban women decided to vote, as a voice for all the black people who couldn't risk dying of thirst while waiting in line.

10 hours ago, unbillievable said:

More white suburban women decided to vote, as a voice for all the black people who couldn't risk dying of thirst while waiting in line.

Water is a privilege not affordable when waiting in line to exercise one's right to vote.  There you go, Chef Jim Crow.  

On 11/9/2021 at 4:33 AM, SectionC3 said:

Water is a privilege not affordable when waiting in line to exercise one's right to vote.  There you go, Chef Jim Crow.  

Seriously?  This is what makes the GA Bill Jim Crow on Steroids?  😂

Funny but if I remember correctly (and I do) the bill specifically mentions water stations can be made available at polling stations.  

Carry on Hoaxy McHoax Hoax.  

• 4 weeks later...

You've chosen to ignore content by BillStime. Options 

From 1943 a message from the Soviet Communist Party to other communist parties of the world:

"Members and front organizations must continually embarrass, discredit, and degrade our critics.

When obstructionists become too irritating , label them as fascist or Nazi or anti-Semitic...

constantly associate those who oppose us with those names that already have a bad smell.

The association will, after enough repetition, become fact in the public mind."

Lenin said:

"Why should freedom of speech and freedom of the press be allowed? Why should a government 

which is doing what it believes right allow itself to be criticized? It would not allow opposition by lethal

weapons. Ideas are much more fatal than guns."

These useful idiots are brainwashed puppets repeating and spewing communist drivel,

not one bit of it is original.

As I have said before, morons like billstime will not be immune to the extermination that will

surely come if these a&& holes take over.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Albwan said:

You've chosen to ignore content by BillStime. Options 

From 1943 a message from the Soviet Communist Party to other communist parties of the world:

"Members and front organizations must continually embarrass, discredit, and degrade our critics.

When obstructionists become too irritating , label them as fascist or Nazi or anti-Semitic...

constantly associate those who oppose us with those names that already have a bad smell.

The association will, after enough repetition, become fact in the public mind."

Lenin said:

"Why should freedom of speech and freedom of the press be allowed? Why should a government 

which is doing what it believes right allow itself to be criticized? It would not allow opposition by lethal

weapons. Ideas are much more fatal than guns."

These useful idiots are brainwashed puppets repeating and spewing communist drivel,

not one bit of it is original.

As I have said before, morons like billstime will not be immune to the extermination that will

surely come if these a&& holes take over.

Live shot of Albwan pissing all over democracy...

image.thumb.jpeg.9536ba4eedaf7feac19fd39e9915b859.jpeg

"You've chosen to ignore content by BillStime. Option"

Still struggling, eh? 

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

Election officials in Pennsylvania caught on camera plotting to recreate fake election record

Delaware County election officials in the state of Pennsylvania were caught on camera discussing how they might respond to a Right to Know Request by recreating a fake election record that matches what the county reported back in November. This comes after officials were caught destroying evidence of voter fraud.

THE FEDERALIST – New whistleblower videos capture Delaware County, Pennsylvania officials plotting to recreate missing election data from the November 2020 contest, with one official later bragging that the local Democrat district attorney “owes him.” These recordings represent the latest evidence of the alleged fraud officials in the Pennsylvania county undertook to hide widespread violations of the state’s election laws, according to a source familiar with the recordings.

Whistleblower Regina Miller, who worked as a contract employee for Delaware County, secretly recorded the behind-the-scenes videos of election officials after witnessing concerning conduct, according to sources with knowledge of a fraud lawsuit filed last month against county election officials, based in part on the recordings. That lawsuit alleged county election officials destroyed election data in response to a May 21, 2021 Right to Know Request filed with Delaware County that requested the final certified return sheets from the Nov. 3, 2020 general election for all Delaware County precincts, as well as the tapes from the voting machines.

While earlier videos captured Delaware County officials destroying election material or blocking out “derogatory” information in the copies made in response to the Right to Know Request, the latest video captures two election officials discussing putting in “blank” V-drives, which are the thumb drives that record the results from election machines, to recreate the election results reported by the county.

In one video, James Savage, who served as the chief custodian and voting machine warehouse supervisor for the Delaware County Voting Machine Department during the November 2020 election, is seen talking with another election official who is blocked from the camera’s view.

The duo are discussing the Right to Know Request, according to a source with knowledge on the matter, with Savage inquiring on “recreating data.” The individual off-camera chimes in with his suggested approach that would entail recreating results for “these jokers,” and “then create another set for the next set of jokers” — an apparent reference to the individuals who filed the Right-to-Know request — “but we cut it up and then we create a permanent record,” he explains.

“Here you go, here you go,” the election official is heard saying, mimicking what they could say as they provide the “jokers” the supposedly official election-data documentation. The unseen individual then continues, “We scan those cut, copied sheets in.”

https://therightscoop.com/election-officials-in-pennsylvania-caught-on-camera-plotting-to-recreate-fake-election-record/

• Angry 1