Voter fraud!

12 minutes ago, Doc said:

Ignoring?  We already discussed this.  How "back in the day" are you?

But fine, make an example of a 17-year old if it makes you feel better.  I'll take the real victory over the pyrrhic one.

Sure it does and you just (again, unwittingly) made it.  The contention of you and your ilk is that there's no voter fraud because they haven't been able to find it.  I've been telling you that's only because there's no way to find it without checking ID.  Here you present a case of someone trying to commit voter fraud...only to be thwarted by an ID law.  Hiding behind "states' rights" and the "Jim Crow" silliness isn't a valid argument when the issue is thwarting fraud, especially when the plaintiffs in the Georgia case couldn't prove that a single person would be harmed by the laws.

I don’t even know what you’re talking about anymore. Are you pro-voter fraud or anti-voter fraud?

If you’re anti-voter fraud why you defending this guy?

11 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Give me a break.  How many other people can you identify who have been so thwarted?  And, in States where  there are no such laws,  how many instances of documented voter fraud do we have?  I’m guessing it’s a number fairly close to your IQ.  Low.  So then the question becomes do we need the “fix” that you propose.  The long lines in places like Georgia say no.

Ah, the "give me a break [because I was throttled]" post.  You're such a simp.

5 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

I don’t even know what you’re talking about anymore. Are you pro-voter fraud or anti-voter fraud?

If you’re anti-voter fraud why you defending this guy?

The real question is: are you and your ilk pro-voter fraud of anti-voter fraud.  And in reality, it's rhetorical.  We all know.

Edited by Doc

39 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

You have it backwards.  ID laws--the kind that you like--prevent votes.  This is instance perhaps #32 of attempted voter fraud in a country where hundreds of millions, if not billions, of votes are cast every year.  And where is all of this voter fraud in states without the ID laws you prefer?  Turns out that it doesn't exist. 

Well, we agree that ID laws prevent votes, 100%.

The illegal kind, your OP is direct evidence of its effectiveness.  I think this is called being hoisted by your own petard.

Edited by Tenhigh

4 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

Well, we agree that ID laws prevent votes, 100%.

The illegal kind, your OP is direct evidence of its effectiveness.  I think this is called being hoisted by your own petard.

Amazing, isn't it?

"There's no evidence of voter fraud at all so we don't need ID!"

"You can't find fraud without checking someone's ID"

Months later...

"Look, Youngkin's son tried to commit fraud!"

"That's only because they checked his ID.  So you now believe a) there is voter fraud and b) that ID is a good idea?"

"States' rights and Jim Crow..."

Edited by Doc

Just now, Doc said:

Amazing, isn't it?

"There's no evidence of voter fraud at all so we don't need ID!"

"You can't find fraud without checking someone's ID"

"Look, Youngkin's son tried to commit fraud!"

"That's only because they checked his ID.  So you now believe a) there is voter fraud and b) that ID is a good idea?"

"States' rights and Jim Crow..."

It sure seems like somebody didn't think this one through.  

1 minute ago, Tenhigh said:

It sure seems like somebody didn't think this one through.  

No doubt about it.  That's why he has to fall back on "states' right [to allow fraud to continue]" and "Jim Crow [even though they failed to prove it would hurt anyone]."  Oh yes and "shouldn't we sentence this 17-year old to death over this?"

34 minutes ago, Doc said:

Ah, the "give me a break [because I was throttled]" post.  You're such a simp.

The real question is: are you and your ilk pro-voter fraud of anti-voter fraud.  And in reality, it's rhetorical.  We all know.

Are you pro-voter fraud or anti-voter fraud?

Heres a clear case of voter fraud. Make your stance.

15 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

If he was a Democrat that was told he couldn’t vote then went back hours later and tried again what would you call that?

A typical democrat.

Such passion, such concern.

No comment about the 12,000 "found" ballots in New Jersey that I referenced.

You know ?  "Real Voter fraud" .

What we have been discussing for the past 5 years.

Not this unbelievable crusade that you are stuck on.

Edited by B-Man

whats this about? saw it yesterday but only the beginning. seems alittle bigger then a kid voting  but im watching the ufc fight not sure on details.

https://journaltimes.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/eight-cases-of-election-fraud-at-racine-county-nursing-home-sheriff-schmaling-says/article_1722e503-a13b-5f3d-bd7e-c72a68962e4d.html

ps hopefully the op has many posts demanding investigations on hunter biden so this thread does not come off as completely partisan and hypocritical since this is a call for justice and against nepotism. ill look into those details after the fight as well.

Edited by Buffarukus

23 minutes ago, B-Man said:

A typical democrat.

Such passion, such concern.

No comment about the 12,000 "found" ballots in New Jersey that I referenced.

You know ?  "Real Voter fraud" .

What we have been discussing for the past 5 years.

Not this unbelievable crusade that you are stuck on.

That’s not the subject of this thread. The thread was about Youngkins kid.

Why are you right wing people so against saying his kid did wrong.

He went to vote when he knew he couldn’t. Got rejected. Then when definitely knowing he couldn’t vote since he was already rejected, tried to vote again.

1 minute ago, Backintheday544 said:

That’s not the subject of this thread. The thread was about Youngkins kid.

Why are you right wing people so against saying his kid did wrong.

He went to vote when he knew he couldn’t. Got rejected. Then when definitely knowing he couldn’t vote since he was already rejected, tried to vote again.

he did wrong. 

20 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

And should face the consequences of such wrong doing right? 

This is what this thread is about.

Guy did wrong. Punish appropriately.

sure, what is the punishment for trying to vote when not eligible?  it seems the punishment is being told to go away.

4 minutes ago, Beach said:

sure, what is the punishment for trying to vote when not eligible?  it seems the punishment is being told to go away.

https://law.lis.virginia.gov/vacode/24.2-1004/

That’s VAs voter fraud laws. They don’t seem to cover attempts. Perhaps VA should now redesign their laws to cover attempts such as this.

Trying to vote when not eligible shouldn’t be punished. Trying to vote when knowing you’re not eligible should be. Here the second time he tried to vote he definitely knew he wasn’t eligible to vote.

We literally have a person trying to vote when not eligible. Republicans have been saying we need to stop this stuff. Why can’t a single Republican in this thread call the guy out?

Not even call out… just don’t defend him.

Edited by Backintheday544

3 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

https://law.lis.virginia.gov/vacode/24.2-1004/

That’s VAs voter fraud laws. They don’t seem to cover attempts. Perhaps VA should now redesign their laws to cover attempts such as this.

Trying to vote when not eligible shouldn’t be punished. Trying to vote when knowing you’re not eligible should be. Here the second time he tried to vote he definitely knew he wasn’t eligible to vote.

We literally have a person trying to vote when not eligible. Republicans have been saying we need to stop this stuff. Why can’t a single Republican in this thread call the guy out?

Not even call out… just don’t defend him.

im not defending him, im glad he wasnt able to fraudulently vote.  i just dont see a punishment here.  what do you want to happen the kid?