Election Night: Nov 2 GDT

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

Once Hispanics realize their values align mostly with the right and Republicans can get their heads out of their asses and learn how to market to that demographic it’s all over for the Dems….for a long time. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Once Hispanics realize their values align mostly with the right and Republicans can get their heads out of their asses and learn how to market to that demographic it’s all over for the Dems….for a long time. 

I agree that LatinX values align mostly with the right/Repubs.  Why do you suppose they have had trouble marketing to them so far?

• Haha (+1) 1

So the Democrat incumbent governor of the extremely red state of NJ may have won his election by about 15,000 votes?  

Wow.  

The GOP might flip 50 House seats in 2022. 

You're going to see across the country come the first week of January these mask mandates in deep blue dump's public schools become optional or gone real quick. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Governor said:

You said it was 3000. Why did you lie?

I was quoting you.

7 hours ago, Governor said:

Looks like Murphy won by 3 or 4. If you take a look at the outstanding votes in the counties, it doesn’t look as close as some claimed last night.

Your persistence is fascinating.

Meanwhile in New Jersey........

Amazing.

790f168c28561e152529b2bf4260fa77--simpso

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

We need to keep Demented Biden out of the Memory Ward and the out of the ground for the rest of his term.  He is the GOP ace-in-the-hole.  He and Barry ruined that loser in Virginia.  

What

A

Mess

23 minutes ago, B-Man said:

😎

It wasn't just CRT or the covid fascism.  

It was the condescension, arrogance, and flat out belittling of the parents that they exude or displayed at school board meetings around the country - if you were even allowed to go in person.  And were lucky enough to get a whole 60 seconds to talk.

They hid behind their protocols for going on 20 months now.  Yes, it's still a pain to go to these meetings where state executive orders allow for all kinds of restrictions at our safe space state and local courthouse.  

Dam.  All they had to do in Massachusetts in 1786 was tell Daniel Shays and his fellow Patriots was that there was a virus going around you guys can't come in here!   

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

It wasn't just CRT or the covid fascism.  

It was the condescension, arrogance, and flat out belittling of the parents that they exude or displayed at school board meetings around the country - if you were even allowed to go in person.  And were lucky enough to get a whole 60 seconds to talk.

They hid behind their protocols for going on 20 months now.  Yes, it's still a pain to go to these meetings where state executive orders allow for all kinds of restrictions at our safe space state and local courthouse.  

Dam.  All they had to do in Massachusetts in 1786 was tell Daniel Shays and his fellow Patriots was that there was a virus going around you guys can't come in here!   

I feel a lot of people are exhausted by the constant triggering of government officials that impact them directly after two years of COVID shenanigans.  A lot of politicians have become obsessed with direct action through authority and attempting to crush any and all dissent to it when it's questioned.

In VA, I think for some, they wanted a governor that was going to do your usual governor things.   

• Agree 3

4 minutes ago, dpberr said:

I feel a lot of people are exhausted by the constant triggering of government officials that impact them directly after two years of COVID shenanigans.  A lot of politicians have become obsessed with direct action through authority and attempting to crush any and all dissent to it when it's questioned.

In VA, I think for some, they wanted a governor that was going to do your usual governor things.   

for my group of friends, the biggest issue here was mandating the vax for school kids.  some were prepared to leave the state rather than have the vax forced on the kids to go to school.

8 minutes ago, dpberr said:

I think people are just tired of the left trying to force the preposterous notions and ideas they believe on everyone.  Like there are more than two genders (show me the science on this one) or a man simply by believing he's a woman makes him a women (again science) or that all white people are racists (except the woke confessors) or all minorities are oppressed. 

My basic view is you can believe all the ridiculous things you want.  But don't expect me to believe them and certainly don't try and force or coerce me into believing them.  The push back came as a result of these zealots moved from believing to trying to forcing others to believe.  That's when the majority said I've had enough.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

KRUISER’S MORNING BRIEF: Racist Democrats Throw White Women Under the Bus. 

“We can not only take comfort in the Republican victories, but we can also thoroughly enjoy the way the leftist narrative machine is flailing.

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2021/11/04/the-morning-briefing-racist-democrats-throw-white-women-under-the-bus-n1529664

• Like (+1) 1

MC_CharlieBrown_web20211104122008.jpg

313557_image.jpg

313573_image.jpg

Edited by B-Man
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 11/3/2021 at 1:55 PM, LeviF said:

Counterpoint: Democrats are literally incapable of not doubling down. Admitting they were wrong about even one part of the ideology causes the entire thing to fall apart.

GOP needs to hammer it all: the cultural issues AND the working class economic issues.  Rare opportunity for the GOP here; the Democrats have never had less connection with the labor class than they do now.

False but it depends on what working classes... min wage Dems good, hospital workers except those QAnon crazies Dems good... labor rights and healthcare Dems good GOP baad.  Small business lotta lip service by both sides but GOP wins on tax issues.  Safety issues including police mixed but GOP wins because far left has an issue with police... inflation right now GOP wins by not being Dems... GOP favors big business so no matter what they say we all know where tax breaks go and it isnt to working classes... still on rhetoric it goes back and forth.