Trump's cult is mentally disturbed and must be stopped

2 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

Ive seen this out of you a few times now. Why do you care to speculate about the poster's sex life, and wtf does it have to do with anything here? 

I'm not going to bother to question what you have against people in trailer parks, pretty clearly classist prejudice. 

Try critiquing your fellow cult mates - just once.

Or if you want to play moderator - I’m sure the 5 active users who keep Billsfans going will let you play boss like they do @B-Man.

32 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Why do you care who I criticize?  Also wouldn't it be a lack of sex life?

People in trailer parks quite often suck.  Classist prejudice?  Sounds very snowflakey.   Am I making you emotional?

I find your weird obsession with other people's sex lives (or lack thereof) who post on a measage board about politics kind of fascinating. Why do you care? 

People who live outside of trailer parks also quite often suck, what's your point? You seem to have an issue with people who are of a lower socio-economic tier than you.  There is a medical name for your condition, aporophobia.  It's real, look it up.

15 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Try critiquing your fellow cult mates - just once.

Or if you want to play moderator - I’m sure the 5 active users who keep Billsfans going will let you play boss like they do @B-Man.

You just need a hug, and if I was with you I'd give you a big one.  

By the way, why didn't you bump the common ground thread?  I've been waiting.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tenhigh said:

I find your weird obsession with other people's sex lives (or lack thereof) who post on a measage board about politics kind of fascinating. Why do you care? 

People who live outside of trailer parks also quite often suck, what's your point? You seem to have an issue with people who are of a lower socio-economic tier than you.  There is a medical name for your condition, aporophobia.  It's real, look it up.

Just once - critique your friends… Do it

8 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

You just need a hug, and if I was with you I'd give you a big one.  

By the way, why didn't you bump the common ground thread?  I've been waiting.

You can’t do it - can you.

No courage - too bad. 

1 minute ago, Tenhigh said:

Today's progessives generally hold themselves in high regard, morally, ethically, and intellectually superior narcicists in a social class above the commoners.  They pretend to like poor people as long as they belong to an oppressed group but outwardly dispise working class whites.  

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Today's progessives generally hold themselves in high regard, morally, ethically, and intellectually superior narcicists in a social class above the commoners.  They pretend to like poor people as long as they belong to an oppressed group but outwardly dispise working class whites.  

Dispise?   

I despise banality.  And you turds have it in abundance.   Like loads and loads of it.  

30 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You can’t do it - can you.

No courage - too bad. 

I can't bump a thread I created? Why on earth would that make me afraid? 

21 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Dispise?   

I despise banality.  And you turds have it in abundance.   Like loads and loads of it.  

You sure seem to love to be around something you claim to despise. Literally rolling in the mud with the pigs.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

This seems like an accidental admission but if not then kudos for your self awareness. 👏 

Not accidental at all. I am far from perfect, that self awareness is one my proudest traits.  I wish more had it!

• Like (+1) 2

On 10/12/2023 at 5:50 PM, L Ron Burgundy said:

This seems like an accidental admission but if not then kudos for your self awareness. 👏 

To be fair this message board is literally rolling around in the mud with the pigs and we’re all doing it

22 minutes ago, Doc said:

Biden is behind Trump in the polls.  It will only get worse as the next year continues.

Yeah, as the indictments turned into convictions, it’s totally going to get worse for Biden. Lol.

• Eyeroll 1

11 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Yeah, as the indictments turned into convictions, it’s totally going to get worse for Biden. Lol.

We'll see about those convictions.  I've heard "we got him now" many times before and as they say, "fool me twenty times..."

7 hours ago, Doc said:

We'll see about those convictions.  I've heard "we got him now" many times before and as they say, "fool me twenty times..."

You do know that he has already been found guilty of scamming the government, right?

If you paid attention, you would already know that.