Trump's cult is mentally disturbed and must be stopped

There are radicals on both sides of the spectrum billsy, you are pretty radical yourself, just not in a violent way(I don't think) 

I read the article an it's disturbing and sad. I think we as a nation should stop perpetuating these hard issues by moving farther and farther from the center and maybe find some common ground to agree on instead for the good of all of us. 

The use of hate speech has already been legislated, remember what I told you yesterday? 

Maybe you could change your thread title, 

7 minutes ago, TSOL said:

There are radicals on both sides of the spectrum billsy, you are pretty radical yourself, just not in a violent way(I don't think) 

I read the article an it's disturbing and sad. I think we as a nation should stop perpetuating these hard issues by moving farther and farther from the center and maybe find some common ground to agree on instead for the good of all of us. 

The use of hate speech has already been legislated, remember what I told you yesterday? 

Maybe you could change your thread title, 

Maybe you can ask your cult leaders to delete their hate threads and I’ll consider deleting this thread.

ps: Don’t both sides this - there is only one side advocating violence 

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Maybe you can ask your cult leaders to delete their hate threads and I’ll consider deleting this thread.

ps: Don’t both sides this - there is only one side advocating violence 

The right absolutely is not advocating violence

You argue that that incident occured because of Trump, like somehow his influence cause that to happen, right? 

It could be argued that overt policies for the liberal progressive left caused it. If the left wasn't pushing such highly offensive radical idealism maybe that incident could have been avoided.

I'm just asking that you try to see the forest through the trees 

20 minutes ago, TSOL said:

You argue that that incident occured because of Trump, like somehow his influence cause that to happen, right? 

It could be argued that overt policies for the liberal progressive left caused it. If the left wasn't pushing such highly offensive radical idealism maybe that incident could have been avoided.

Stand down and stand by 

1 hour ago, TSOL said:

Yeah, the left isn't violent at all.  The Summer of 2020 never happened...

:rolleyes:

• Agree 1

33 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yeah, the left isn't violent at all.  The Summer of 2020 never happened...

:rolleyes:

Yeah - what were these guys up to that summer?

Why did the Kyle Rittenhouse’s all show up to these events?

Edited by BillStime

• 2 weeks later...