Predict which player will have the biggest impact - Texans at Bills

BillsFan619

10 hours ago, ProcessYaDigg said:

Tyler Bass.  I want J. tucker to only hold onto that record for one week.

Especially since that FG should've never happened.

Last week kicking away from the scoreboard he’s good from 70. Denver has light air, WNY has wind that carries a ball. 

16 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

I’m going with Epenesa. I think he’s gonna eat Tunsil’s lunch

If Tunsil has been wearing that bong-mask, it will be a battle to get his snacks away from him! 

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, frostbitmic said:

Greg Rousseau -

3 sacks

1 safety

1 pick 6

1 reception 5 yards TD

You may be underestimating the Frenchman’s prowess…, 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Sal and Joe mentioned something this morning that fits.  Milano has been freed up not having to cover a TE as

a Primary responsibility as Poyer’s been doing more of that this year.  He’s been all over the field looking like one of the top LB’s in the league.

619, I’m cool with Allen this week as it was only one week he shined so makes sense.  I also see the guys point of this is you’re weekly post as all of us hope it becomes assumed Allen has a good game.

So this week Milano for me.

Hey machine gun!

Thanks for sharing. I picked Tre last week and I really do feel that JA is going to dominate this game.

With that said, I really like the critique you and others gave. I agree that JA could just become the easy answer in this thread. So, moving forward, my thread title will be something like “Besides JA, predict which player will make the biggest impact…”

Thanks for the feedback, bro. I appreciate it.

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, billybrew1 said:

But he tore up the middle of the field last week and still wasn't considered as the MVP....

Its hard for Beasley to win a MVP....What do you think he needs? Plus, he's got to beat out Allen plus Daboll spreads the ball around like crazy usually. Last week, he really didn't, with Diggs, Beasley and Sanders getting most of the targets and he still couldn't win.....

I think a WR on the Bills needs minimally to be considered over a 100 yards and two TDs..... unless we're in a defensive struggle anyhow....

Conclusion....Sanders and Diggs are the only WRs that could win a game MVP for the Bills. And it is probably only Diggs really...

Don't listen to them, Addison is visible in his few snaps that he gets. Hard to win a MVP with those kind of snaps though...

For me its just making sure he's grabbing some first downs, keeping the ball with buffalo.  He's due for a the endzone too.

On 9/30/2021 at 11:22 AM, Albany,n.y. said:

I'm going with Trubisky-probably plays most of the 2nd half after the Bills go up 42-0.  Trubisky puts up 49 & we win 91-0.  

Just Great. Go ahead and start a QB controversy. I can see it now, MT scores more than JA. Who should be the starter..... Sarcasm off. LOL.

4 hours ago, Draconator said:

NFL which would also mean franchise.

So yes.

Nice! That would be awesome to see for sure.

While I think JA will dominate, I think he’ll only be in the 300s when it comes to passing yards. Here’s my thoughts on why.

Typically when you have a game where the passer has a very, very high output of passing yards, it’s because they have to keep it up to try and win. That won’t have to be the case on Sunday because I believe the bills will win pretty comfortably. When you’re winning comfortably, you don’t have to keep it up per se. You can start doing things that shorten the game.

Take last weeks game against WFT for example. JA was dominating the game and had about 250 yards in the first half. Then, because the game was out of reach, he ended up with like 330 something yards because he didn’t need to keep it up to win the game. The game was out of reach by a certain point in the second half. Then eventually, MT came in to close out the game.

Hopefully I’m making sense. That said, it’d be awesome to see him break the record.

Edited by BillsFan619

9 minutes ago, BillsFan619 said:

Nice! That would be awesome to see for sure.

While I think JA will dominate, I think he’ll only be in the 300s when it comes to passing yards. Here’s my thoughts on why.

Typically when you have a game where the passer has a very, very high output of passing yards, it’s because they have to keep it up to try and win. That won’t have to be the case on Sunday because I believe the bills will win pretty comfortably. When you’re winning comfortably, you don’t have to keep it up per se. You can start doing things that shorten the game.

Take last weeks game against WFT for example. JA was dominating the game and had about 250 yards in the first half. Then, because the game was out of reach, he ended up with like 330 something yards because he didn’t need to keep it up to win the game. The game was out of reach by a certain point in the second half. Then eventually, MT came in to close out the game.

Hopefully I’m making sense. That said, it’d be awesome to see him break the record.

Totally understandable and very good points. My thinking is let's say Josh has over 300 yards passing in the first half, and has a big 3rd quarter, some stats person may chime in and say "Josh is 100, 150 yards away from the record". They may keep him in to try to break it. But I can see McD not wanting to risk injury to JA, and give Trubitsky some work.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Draconator said:

Totally understandable and very good points. My thinking is let's say Josh has over 300 yards passing in the first half, and has a big 3rd quarter, some stats person may chime in and say "Josh is 100, 150 yards away from the record". They may keep him in to try to break it. But I can see McD not wanting to risk injury to JA, and give Trubitsky some work.

Thanks for sharing. Good back and forth, bro!

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 9/30/2021 at 8:22 AM, cwater10 said:

Dawson Knox will fully arrive as a TE stud on Sunday.  It has been heading that direction for a while.

BINGO

On 9/30/2021 at 2:03 PM, Muppy said:

dawson knox with a huge game on sunday Im in the thread now calling my shot.

Trivia: when will #17 ever run a tackle eligible play That would be fun to watch!

m

yep

On 9/30/2021 at 2:51 PM, Mickey said:

Tyler Bass 4-5,  hits the game winner from 52

Bass call was legit he was flawless today

On 9/30/2021 at 6:49 PM, Nextmanup said:

Josh Allen should have the biggest impact in every game we play.

Having said that, I think Knox will have an impressive game and we'll all be taking about him afterward.

yep!