Robert Kraft calls Bill Belichick the 'biggest f***ing a**hole in my life' in new Patriots tell-all book

The 9 Isles

13 hours ago, TheFunPolice said:

6 rings, 9 Super Bowls and yet everything about that team is miserable. 

Those days are gone, 

sounds like sellers remorse on the part of Kraft letting Brady go. Bill O'Brien did too good a job of getting fired now that we all think he's a buffoon. I'd like to find a future's bet on Belichicks' ever winning a SB again. I don't see it happening in the Beane McDermott era

Edited by stuvian
  • Like (+1) 1

On 9/30/2021 at 7:10 PM, TheyCallMeAndy said:

If Belicheck retires/get fired at the end of the year and Kraft hires DaBoll, would we be worried?

Thats an honest question, this year looks promising but up to this point in his Bills coaching career I don’t think he’s been impressive.

Don’t they have their OC in waiting all these years ? 

11 hours ago, stuvian said:

sounds like sellers remorse on the part of Kraft letting Brady go. Bill O'Brien did too good a job of getting fired now that we all think he's a buffoon. I'd like to find a future's bet on Belichicks' ever winning a SB again. I don't see it happening in the Beane McDermott era

Seller's remorse. Good one. I had it when I sold a pristine 1982 K5 Blazer.. all because it had a busted axle. I should have fixed it.

The other remorse was selling a 1990 Jeep Grand Wagoneer (woody as seen on Breaking Bad). Man, that thing drank fuel, but it could fly. It was so comfortable. And snow came out the A/C, which was appreciated in DC. I thought the buyer had an ***** when we agreed on terms.

Brady/Belichick/Kraft all suck.. and they're ancient as sin. We need to stop obsessing over them. Kraft is old enough to die, then we can schadenfreude over their upcoming ownership issues soon to rise. My worry is TB will move into broadcasting, then we'll never be rid of him.

• Like (+1) 1