Buffalo Sabres and NHL 2021-2022

YoloinOhio

Watching last nights game and tonights game, it's been fun to watch the young kids play. Tuch has been good with Thompson. UPL looks like he's here to stay and as long as he keeps playing like he is has solidified the goaltending. They may not win every night but at least entertaining. Too bad Bills fans are too busy watching a once a week team play. It's a big reason for my disdain for the Bills. 

11 hours ago, Jrb1979 said:

Watching last nights game and tonights game, it's been fun to watch the young kids play. Tuch has been good with Thompson. UPL looks like he's here to stay and as long as he keeps playing like he is has solidified the goaltending. They may not win every night but at least entertaining. Too bad Bills fans are too busy watching a once a week team play. It's a big reason for my disdain for the Bills. 

I think many of us watch both teams play. No need to trash one Buffalo team to support another. Besides that, I agree with your comments about this Sabres team being entertaining and the future does indeed look bright.

15 hours ago, Jrb1979 said:

Krebs and Peterka have pretty clearly shown they are not ready to be playing at the NHL level right now.

In his first game, Tuch was maybe the best Sabre on the ice, then he took a step backward last night.

Subban is just terrible and will be the odd man out when the goalies are back.

Okposo has been a revelation this season, really returning to form we haven't seen in 4 or 5 years from him.

But the undoubted star of 2021, so far, is Tage Thompson, who looks like he might actually be a valuable top 6 forward in the NHL.

Earlier in his career as a Sabre he looked like a complete bust.

When will the Sabres actually be good?  When can we expect them to compete for, and make, a playoff spot? 

The year after next.

That's as soon as I see it.

Its painful checking out a Sabres game... now lost 5 in a row. I've been picking and choosing which ones to look at, all home games. If the Bills/Jets game has tickets for $8.00 then the Sabres should have tickets for free.