Week 2: Bills at Dolphins

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

I'm liking no "game status" for Micah Hyde.  Hope he's full bore. 

With Davis, my hope is they're smart - I'm sure he wants to play, but if he's hampered a week off will help him heal, sit him, let him heal more, and take advantage of our so-called deep WR corps by letting someone else get his snaps.

25 minutes ago, RosseauDaGawd said:

We will dominate this game. Now Miami will be without their #1 WR, #1 DT. Miami was already trash. Bills by 20+!

Brother Bill, Is That You?  Bills by a Billion!

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

McDermott in his press conference said that Dawkins wasn't still being affected by Covid. 

You would think Dawkins would know what he's going through, but does this mean McDermott is out of touch with the physical status of key players?

Dion: take a memo from John Harbaugh.  "Nobody Cares, Work Harder"

59 minutes ago, nucci said:

that would be a yes, then? Not on injury report and Moss said he's 100%

I’m not sure what you meant by “we were told he was a healthy scratch” - the team did not say that. The media assumed that since he wasn’t on the injury report. Moss said that. But the team didn’t. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

Diggs 💓 him some 'lil Dirty'

9 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’m not sure what you meant by “we were told he was a healthy scratch” - the team did not say that. The media assumed that since he wasn’t on the injury report. Moss said that. But the team didn’t. 

In his post-game presser and his Monday presser, I believe McDermott was asked about the decision to sit Moss and he said "it was a numbers thing" and that "Breida is an important contributor on Special Teams".

Now it's true he didn't say "healthy scratch", but that's the usual interpretation of "numbers"

19 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I was led to believe...

Edited by nucci

1 hour ago, fergie's ire said:

That confused me at first, but I THINK what he is saying is that because he missed time in training camp, they felt he wasn't as ready as others, so they benched him....even though he was healthy last week.  So, scratched because of the previous injury...even though he had recovered from it.

That makes perfect sense to me - Moss is uninjured now, but the injury/lost time in camp was a factor in deciding to bench him

And probably other decisions went into it as well (like McK shoulder and Breida as backup KR/PR)

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, RosseauDaGawd said:

We will dominate this game. Now Miami will be without their #1 WR, #1 DT. Miami was already trash. Bills by 20+!

Who is the #1 DT, Jenkins?  He is the only DT i see on the injury report but did have a full practice on Thursday.

Guy tp watch on their D-Line is the rookie, Jalean Phillips, Greg Rousseau Miami teammate selected 18th overall.  He has been impressive so far and is very very quick.   Going to be great to watch the two former Miami DEs, see how gets the to QB more often. 

27 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Who is the #1 DT, Jenkins?  He is the only DT i see on the injury report but did have a full practice on Thursday.

Guy tp watch on their D-Line is the rookie, Jalean Phillips, Greg Rousseau Miami teammate selected 18th overall.  He has been impressive so far and is very very quick.   Going to be great to watch the two former Miami DEs, see how gets the to QB more often. 

Probably referring to Raekwon Davis who went to IR

• Like (+1) 1

Hopefully we can always play the Dolphins after they play the Patriots. They're 2-11 in the games they play after they play the Pats. I guess that's what happens when a team treats a game against the Pats like it's their Super Bowl 😂 (I know, that used to be us as well. Thankfully not anymore though). 

https://buffalonews.com/sports/bills/view-from-vegas-dolphins-post-new-england-letdown-trend-could-benefit-bills/article_8f0a9dc8-16fb-11ec-8de9-73034b4b2b57.html

Edited by BillsFan619