Week 2: Bills at Dolphins

YoloinOhio

12 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Really bad first week

We are onto the Dolphins

At least Tua stinks

Yes, we are on to Miami. 

Put this game behind but learn from it. Steelers played very well and we were unable to counter. We all got washed up in the preseason hype which is why this loss is more depressing than usual. 

Let's get back on track. If we come out disorganized and unable to adjust next week, I will start worrying. 

• Like (+1) 3

23 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I was weary of the Steelers and I said that from the beginning. The Dolphins on the other hand are going to get smoked. Allen will be looking for blood against a team he's owned his whole career. 

Dolphins got lucky as the Pats (characteristically) fumbled the game away in the red zone w/ less than 3 minutes left and down a point.

Hate to say it, but I was hoping the Pats won that game as a view the Dolphins as a bigger threat. Mac Jones and Tua (minus that stupid pass into triple coverage off his back foot) played pretty well so it will be interesting in the coming matchups between both of them.

• Like (+1) 1

Every game worries me. but when it’s a division rival that we’ve beaten several times in a row it’s even more concerning. Kinda like Pittsburgh was due to pay back the Bills from the last couple seasons, i feel that way about Miami.  Hope i’m wrong. You can say that Tua sucks all ya want,  but the Bills still have to prove it on the field.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

I’d agree with those that didn’t feel great opening against a non-division team who we’ve beat the last two years.  

I don’t feel that way with Miami.  

The Steelers have a strong culture and are a proud organization.  Losing to a team back to back means something to them.  

McD needs to go into the film rooms holding up game plans and then proceed to rip them apart and hammer home to everyone:

"None of this matters if you can't match the anger and intensity the teams you beat up on last year will be bringing at you every week.  Welcome to life being the hunted."