These smart analysts pick Bills to be in Superbowl!

DJB

• DJB changed the title to These smart analysts pick Bills to be in Superbowl!
1 minute ago, State Rt. 21 N. said:

Welp! Time to reevaluate those Supper Bowl aspirations

Ok, its a LONG season and you weren't going to win them all.

With that said..just how big as next weeks game going to be now?  Go to Miami in a 90 degree day and come out with a loss......well 0-2 with 2 conference losses so early would be time to hit the panic button.  But a convincing win next week makes things a lot better.

2 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

Maybe this will quell the over-confidence and even arrogance of the fans.  Too many penalties.  Too many dropped balls.  Pittsburgh D-line overwhelmed our O line.  Bills have work to do.

With the help of non-calls, no less. I point to the drive where White got the interception and no one can argue against me.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, mjd1001 said:

Ok, its a LONG season and you weren't going to win them all.

With that said..just how big as next weeks game going to be now?  Go to Miami in a 90 degree day and come out with a loss......well 0-2 with 2 conference losses so early would be time to hit the panic button.  But a convincing win next week makes things a lot better.

I agree I was just making light of situation. 

Can the ever-generous Bills Mafia PLEASE start paying the talking heads to predict us to lose every game? That may turn around this already failed season... Hope we got some deep pockets; we need a lot of help...

38 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Was there any holding called on the Steelers?

None... Ever... We need to lend Hughes to every opponent, so they can get holding calls... 🙄