ISO: Suggestions for moderators at PPP

SDS

1 hour ago, ComradeKayAdams said:

I really don’t know what to tell you anymore, 716er. Right before the biggest election of our message board lives… Either we heal as a politics subforum or we’re going to crumble…vote by vote, post by post. We’re in hell right now, 716er. Believe me. And we can stay here and get the sh!t kicked out of us by John Adams, or we can vote our way back into the light. We can climb out of this hell, one vote for Irv at a time.

Now I alone can’t persuade you. I’m too young and left-leaning. I look around and see all these right-wing Boomer faces and think…I mean…I’ve made every wrong choice an anti-laissez-faire capitalist Zoomer/Millenial tweener can make, believe it or not. I pi$$ed away all my summer internship money. I chased off any sugar daddy subscribers from my OnlyFans account that ever loved me. And lately, I can’t even stand the face I see in the mirror.

You know…when you get older in life, political subforum moderator election victories get taken away from you. That’s part of the nature of political subforum moderator elections, I guess, but you only really learn that when you start losing them. You find out political subforum moderator elections are this game of votes. So is life. Because in either endeavor, political subforum moderator elections or life, the margin for error is so small. I mean…one opinion too late or too early, too long or too short, too liberal or too conservative, and you don’t quite win the person over with your point of view. The political subforum moderator election votes we need are everywhere around us. They’re in every post of every thread topic, every second of every minute.

On this Irv ’22 campaign team, we FIGHT for that vote. On this campaign team, we tear ourselves and every moderator competitor around us to PIECES for that vote. We claw with our FINGERNAILS for that vote, because we know that at the end of every election those votes are going to make the difference between winning and losing, living and dying. And I’ll tell you this much: in any political subforum moderator election, it’s the candidate who’s willing to DIE who’s going to win that vote. And I know if Irv Weinstein has any life anymore (okay, technically he doesn’t…he died over three years ago at age 87, according to Wikipedia…but whatevs), it’s because he’s still willing to fight and die for your vote. Because that’s who Irv is! The poster whose handsome black-and-white profile pic is what you see on the left side of your laptop/phone screen, six inches in front of your F*&KING face.

Now I can’t MAKE you vote for Irv. You’ve got to look at the PPP poster next to you. Look into his or her eyes, and I think you’re going to see a poster who will vote for your right to political free speech, right there with you. You’re going to see a poster who is going to sacrifice his or her online reputation because he or she knows, deep down, when it comes right down to it, you’re going to do the same for him or her. THAT’S a political subforum community, 716er! And either we vote now for Irv, as a community, or we have John Adams later suspend each one of our accounts as individuals, as soon as he’s elected. Those are the consequences of this 2022 moderator election, 716er. That’s all they are.

So now what are you going to do, 716er? You’re at a crossroads in your political subforum life. Will you swerve toward Irv? Or will you carry on with John? Irv and I impatiently await your decision, but with open arms! Best,

-Comrade Kay Adams, campaign manager for the 2022 “We Deserve Irv” PPP Moderator Campaign

CKA-84.jpg

Irv may be the obvious choice to us, Leh-nerd, but beware: he’s not the only choice! Like good and evil, lightness and darkness, Bills and Patriots…a second lurks among us. Yes, Irv is our reluctant philosopher king who stands for the PPP people’s right to a pro-free-speech political forum with minimal moderation. However, John Adams remains a politically viable forum elitist who cosplays in a powdered wig and wants to serve the peasants POO by shutting SH!T down.

CKA-81.jpg

I think when someone bastardizes French as I did previously, it a clear indication that they are a true beleiv-Irv.  

I will acknowledge, however, that based on the photo shared of CKA and Irv, both of you would look good in the afore-mentioned pantsuit.  I’m not objectifying, just acknowledging.  

John Adams is a serious contender only in his mind.  I also hear on the street that JA is a true Manchurian candidate, and the brain trust behind is candidacy is an unholy trifecta of terror.  I am not ready to reveal their names just yet, but they rhyme with Shmyberius, Shmylssshmyme, and Shmorge Schmoros. Stay tuned.  

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I think when someone bastardizes French as I did previously, it a clear indication that they are a true beleiv-Irv.  

I will acknowledge, however, that based on the photo shared of CKA and Irv, both of you would look good in the afore-mentioned pantsuit.  I’m not objectifying, just acknowledging.  

John Adams is a serious contender only in his mind.  I also hear on the street that JA is a true Manchurian candidate, and the brain trust behind is candidacy is an unholy trifecta of terror.  I am not ready to reveal their names just yet, but they rhyme with Shmyberius, Shmylssshmyme, and Shmorge Schmoros. Stay tuned.  

Nope. I will treat morans like Tiberius the exact same way I treat new posters like you. 

• Shocked 1

55 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Who the ***** are you??  

Apparently I have a few pals here who are walking parodies of people that use the same 5 words to avoid any critical thought.  So I was told.

I figured I’d drop on by and check out who they were.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Magox said:

Apparently I have a few pals here who are walking parodies of people that use the same 5 words to avoid any critical thought.  So I was told.

I figured I’d drop on by and check out who they were.

Well good to “see” you man. Check your IQ points at the door. You’ll need to replenish when you leave. 

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...

Timeout!  Hold the Phone!  Stop the Clock!  I thought PPP stood for "Pistol Packing Punks".  What am I doing here?  Who are you people?   What have I done with my life?

• Shocked 1

1 hour ago, Irv said:

Hopefully the Ruskies televise the execution.  Probably bring some nice PPV buys.  

Indeed - what have you done with your life?

Cheering for an enemy to execute an American. How low can you go, Irv?

• Haha (+1) 1

On 3/3/2022 at 10:46 AM, Irv said:

Timeout!  Hold the Phone!  Stop the Clock!  I thought PPP stood for "Pistol Packing Punks".  What am I doing here?  Who are you people?   What have I done with my life?

PPPPP

Police perforate pistol packing punk. 

• Haha (+1) 1