Game Balls Bills v. Bears 08/21/21

2 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

I used that one for the sack.  I had the Sylvers "Boogie Fever" cued up for the next one.

Went with Heatwave for the sack, for the line “dance with the Boogie, get down”

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, ALLEN1QB said:

Glad we have Mitch!! What are the next cuts going to be?

4 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Gotta throw Gilliam in there. He put in the work. 2 TDs.

Maybe not a popular pick, but Cody Ford. He blocked well.

KUmerow too....  He is so smooth in his route running.  COnstant separation

Edited by ganesh

5 minutes ago, ganesh said:

KUmerow too....  He is so smooth in his route running.  COnstant separation

Not really from what I saw. The first 2 passes to him were incomplete because the DB was all over him. Even on his TD he had no separation. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Either the Bills keep an extra WR, or they trade Stevenson, but no way he'll ever make it to the PS based on last weeks catch and this weeks PR for a TD.  Has Hodgins come back yet from his injury?

Zimmer did return to the game, my guess was a stinger.

Just wait till you see how the injuries and cuts work out before pronouncing on the state of the roster after next week's game. Many avenues of maneuvering to keep talent

5 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Dropsome.

Issac McKittrick - Made up for the muffed punt with a ton of catches on offense, and a great PR later.  Kept the sticks moving on the TD drives.

Rachad Wildgoose - As bad as he was last week, he was great this week, with big hits, PD's, and a near TO that was at least reviewable.  

WHO YA GOT?

LOVE the name DROPSOME.....Ima gonna use that!!

Yeah the muff was NOT good......however he did redeem himself thanks to the coaches!!!!!

Where did that young man come from???  He WAS a WILD man!!!  CRAZEEEE!

My guy was Mitch.....was GREAT to see him apply some B word slapping to his old team.

GO BILLS!!!!

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

He may not have the same quality play as Allen, but he okays just like him and will in my eyes god forbid Allen bags up a shoulder or elbow could give us 3-1 in the middle of the season depending upon the opponents.  I appreciated Barkley, but it was night and day how Allen and him play.

Mitch, enjoy the year, comradere, the wings and pizza, feel what it’s like to be on a functional, consistent winning model of a team.  You certainly deserve it after purgatory in Chicago.

After watching Stevenson today again, I’m getting more and more inclined to want 7 wr’s, but that means only Hollister #1, Knox, and Gilliam (I know he’s a FB).  You could potentially hide Sweeney a little easier on the PS as he didn’t even play last year.  Just floating it.

Totally agree on Mitch....I feel like if JA goes down the Bills are not lost...the man has game.  Just needed some new scenery.  Was nice to watch him do the do....some crappy plays for sure but overall very good.

Stevenson on the other hand....they NEED to keep him.....not sure how bur he NEEDS to be kept.  Me likes what me saw.  As much as I want Fort Knox to BE the guy....I am thinking he isn't.  DAYAM!!!!

GO BILLS!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

12 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

I said in the GDT that if Sweeney was healthy, Knox might be on the outside looking in.  I got one eyeroll.  I used to be the biggest Knox fan, but I can't ignore the drops any longer.  That one was *****in' room service.

Boogie looked a lot better today, with the BLOCK and a sack (I posted two "Boogie" songs), so I like him again 😉

Except the staff just does not see it that way on Knox. They listed him top of the depth chart. They have started him both games. They appear to believe he is still the clear cut #1. 

6 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

McKenzie looked really good as a slot WR which is reassuring in case of a Beasley injury.

He took snaps in the slot and wide. Forget teams for a minute he is the 5th best receiver we have and I don't think he is much behind the top 4.

7 hours ago, Kwai San said:

Totally agree on Mitch....I feel like if JA goes down the Bills are not lost...the man has game.  Just needed some new scenery.  Was nice to watch him do the do....some crappy plays for sure but overall very good.

Stevenson on the other hand....they NEED to keep him.....not sure how bur he NEEDS to be kept.  Me likes what me saw.  As much as I want Fort Knox to BE the guy....I am thinking he isn't.  DAYAM!!!!

GO BILLS!!!

Kwai, I know some guys may disagree, but if it were me, I would go with 7 WR especially if this week it happens again on the following guys.

Hollister plays well with sticky hands.

Knox continues to under impress

Sweeney is out probably as an IR or PUP designation

Gilliam keeps playing well

Bottom line is Knox goes to PS, and Stevenson makes the 53.  We are one of the least dependent TE teams in the league and one of the most WR dependent teams in the league.

Lets see what happens in OP this week against GB. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Bottom line is Knox goes to PS, and Stevenson makes the 53.  We are one of the least dependent TE teams in the league and one of the most WR dependent teams in the league.

As much as I would love this, Dropsome will not clear waivers.

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Not really from what I saw. The first 2 passes to him were incomplete because the DB was all over him. Even on his TD he had no separation. 

Kumerow looks like a red zone guy who can use his size in crowded areas to make plays. I don’t see him consistently making many plays in the open field. 

8 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

McKenzie looked really good as a slot WR which is reassuring in case of a Beasley injury.

Agree. I’ve maintained that McKenzie is a really good gadget player who has an important role on this team. He’s slowly changing my opinion of just being a gadget player. I saw someone who can be a well rounded slot receiver if we need to call on him. 

Edited by SirAndrew
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, machine gun kelly said:

Kwai, I know some guys may disagree, but if it were me, I would go with 7 WR especially if this week it happens again on the following guys.

Hollister plays well with sticky hands.

Knox continues to under impress

Sweeney is out probably as an IR or PUP designation

Gilliam keeps playing well

Lets see what happens in OP this week against GB. 

Knox as the #1 or #2 TE is NOT going to PS.

58 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

Kumerow looks like a red zone guy who can use his size in crowded areas to make plays. I don’t see him consistently making many plays in the open field. 

As the 6th WR on the team, I think that is all will be asked of him until we hit some injury bug.   BTW,  his sideline catch right before half time was starting material

• Like (+1) 2