Question for Those Who Voted for Biden in Primary

Irv

1 hour ago, Governor said:

You need to slow down dude. Not everything is about money and taxes.

This is usually said by the person who has none of the first and pays little of the second.  You keep to your animal menagerie.  Leave the important stuff to the adults.   

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 8/25/2021 at 10:33 AM, Governor said:

Wouldn’t it just be a capital gains tax? You’re supposed to be telling me how it works. Isn’t that why I’m paying you?

I have seen a whole heck of a lot of dumb things said on the Interwebs, but you sir....

• Agree 1

For the elite, Trump was a threat to their gravy train and an utterly intolerable insult to their puffed-up self-image. Trump saw the scam clearly because he was of them – he hung out with the elite all his life, and he took pleasure at their pathetic groveling for dollars. But while he sometimes gave them money, he did not give them respect, because he knew they deserve none and he was incapable of pretending that they did. They had to destroy him, and his entire presidency was consumed with demonstrably false pseudo-controversies from the fake Russia nonsense to the fake Ukraine nonsense to the fake insurrection nonsense.

So, the elite were never going to support their nemesis. It was in neither their economic nor aesthetic interest. And, as our ruling caste is defined by its utter refusal to accept any accountability for its myriad fumbles, it will never admit it and conduct the kind of personal inventory that electing this catastrophe of an administration requires.

But the regular people who voted against him – that’s a different story, because they voted against their interests. The economy was humming, and even after the elite’s Chi Com comrades inflicted the pangolin pandemic on us, we were coming back. We were energy independent. The border was getting secure. Taxes got cut. Soleimani was a cinder and ISIS was a skid mark. We had no new wars, and the one in Afghanistan was set to end without a live production of Miss Saigon II: We Don’t Need No Stinkin’ Airbases.

But then there were those mean tweets, those awful mean tweets. And all the racism and sexism and homophobia and more racism and … well, there wasn’t any of that but there still had to be some because, well, you know, reasons. So, a bunch of people voted for “normality,” which really meant the absence of a perpetual media-fueled ruling class tantrum at the uppity upstart backed by all those red-hatted flag/gun/Jesus people from West Dakota and South Virginia and that other state with all the corn.

https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2021/08/30/own-your-failure-biden-voters-n2594924?300

Yep. You failed to exercise your franchise intelligently, and were manipulated by a bunch of crooks.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

15 hours ago, B-Man said:

For the elite, Trump was a threat to their gravy train and an utterly intolerable insult to their puffed-up self-image. Trump saw the scam clearly because he was of them – he hung out with the elite all his life, and he took pleasure at their pathetic groveling for dollars. But while he sometimes gave them money, he did not give them respect, because he knew they deserve none and he was incapable of pretending that they did. They had to destroy him, and his entire presidency was consumed with demonstrably false pseudo-controversies from the fake Russia nonsense to the fake Ukraine nonsense to the fake insurrection nonsense.

So, the elite were never going to support their nemesis. It was in neither their economic nor aesthetic interest. And, as our ruling caste is defined by its utter refusal to accept any accountability for its myriad fumbles, it will never admit it and conduct the kind of personal inventory that electing this catastrophe of an administration requires.

But the regular people who voted against him – that’s a different story, because they voted against their interests. The economy was humming, and even after the elite’s Chi Com comrades inflicted the pangolin pandemic on us, we were coming back. We were energy independent. The border was getting secure. Taxes got cut. Soleimani was a cinder and ISIS was a skid mark. We had no new wars, and the one in Afghanistan was set to end without a live production of Miss Saigon II: We Don’t Need No Stinkin’ Airbases.

But then there were those mean tweets, those awful mean tweets. And all the racism and sexism and homophobia and more racism and … well, there wasn’t any of that but there still had to be some because, well, you know, reasons. So, a bunch of people voted for “normality,” which really meant the absence of a perpetual media-fueled ruling class tantrum at the uppity upstart backed by all those red-hatted flag/gun/Jesus people from West Dakota and South Virginia and that other state with all the corn.

https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2021/08/30/own-your-failure-biden-voters-n2594924?300

Yep. You failed to exercise your franchise intelligently, and were manipulated by a bunch of crooks.

Trump loves you 

On 8/25/2021 at 4:57 PM, Governor said:

I have no problem selling my jet ski, that I don’t even use, if it’s for the greater good.

You’re a real mess dude. I think you need to fly in and hang out with some “real” people. No one cares about these things. 

Why do you get to decide what is for the "greater good"? You can sell your jet ski right now and donate the proceeds to your chosen charity and help the "greater good" but you won't because all of your kindness is theoretical. Secondly what kind of dummy believes giving the government money helps the "greater good"? 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, 716er said:

Defending the entrenched government, by replying with a simplistic "Trump loves you"

Deep stuff.

Trump is gone, we are here. You need to start facing the problems being created.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Defending the entrenched government, by replying with a simplistic "Trump loves you"

Deep stuff.

Trump is gone, we are here. You need to start facing the problems being created.

Your party runs on Trump

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Deep stuff.

I didn’t understand that interpretation either. Wasn’t the take away Washington insider crooks had a real problems with a Washington outsider crook running their town? 

Whats to love here?

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Deep stuff.

In just 7 months…

COVID is an issue while Joe alligator arms mandates, begging business to do his dirty work.  This for a guy who walked in with the magic elixir handed to him;

Afghanistan implodes, with blood on his hands, as he comforts the families of soldiers lost with stories about how is loss is really the most important thing;

Our relationship with allies is fractured, some going so far as to say the American government can’t be trusted;

The southern border continues on its journey to shitsville—kids in cages, COVID spread, disregard for our laws;

Joe describe a senior adviser with a phrase most closely associated with the hateful rhetoric of 1950s Deep South America, 100% par for the course and surprising no one;

This is the status quo those folks were apparently looking for to stay safe. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

In just 7 months…

COVID is an issue while Joe alligator arms mandates, begging business to do his dirty work.  This for a guy who walked in with the magic elixir handed to him;

Afghanistan implodes, with blood on his hands, as he comforts the families of soldiers lost with stories about how is loss is really the most important thing;

Our relationship with allies is fractured, some going so far as to say the American government can’t be trusted;

The southern border continues on its journey to shitsville—kids in cages, COVID spread, disregard for our laws;

Joe describe a senior adviser with a phrase most closely associated with the hateful rhetoric of 1950s Deep South America, 100% par for the course and surprising no one;

This is the status quo those folks were apparently looking for to stay safe. 

Are you trying to say that Joe’s post office mask mandate didn’t put an end to the pandemic? What? I thought we were done! 

• Haha (+1) 1

22 hours ago, B-Man said:

Deep stuff.

He love you so much 

My boss voted for Biden, but his plan was to move to Australia within the year.  Wuhan virus killed that idea.  I yelled at him asking him what he was doing, voting for an idiot like Biden and then fleeing the country.  Now he's stuck here for the foreseeable future and is trashing Biden.  Like I've been doing a lot lately, I say "see, I told you so..." :rolleyes:

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Doc said:

My boss voted for Biden, but his plan was to move to Australia within the year.  Wuhan virus killed that idea.  I yelled at him asking him what he was doing, voting for an idiot like Biden and then fleeing the country.  Now he's stuck here for the foreseeable future and is trashing Biden.  Like I've been doing a lot lately, I say "see, I told you so..." :rolleyes:

Australia or New Zealand are two real options to dodge the authoritarian takeover the alt left fantasize about…