Josh Allen Mic'd Up at Return of the Blue and Red Practice

5 hours ago, CincyBillsFan said:

This also shows just how savvy Allen is.  Not a bad thing to have in your franchise QB.  His easy going nature here reminds me of Rogers without the attitude.

I was thinking more Favre like.  I used to love watching the footage of him mic'd up and just having a blast out there

• Awesome! (+1) 1

On 8/10/2021 at 2:40 PM, Kwai San said:

Why could that guy in the beginning of the video either not hear or not understand that Josh wanted to throw the ball to the fans????  Weird.

Agree with all the ball fake out and the Labatts was sum funny stuff.

Gawd the season can't start soon enough!!!!

GO BILLS!!!!

I think the joke was to insinuate that guy is a fan.

I want to throw the ball to the fans - no go over there and we will play catch - ala’ you are my fan and we are going to play catch - catch with the fans.

It was a quick witted, but dumb joke that the guy never got any of the times.

😂

20 hours ago, Limeaid said:

He asked the same question I did - "Why can't we go with red jerseys and white pants?"

Evidently it is a non-allowed combination for Bills.

I believe they would need to go through the approval process - typically takes about 2 years.

They went red as part of color rush, but that had to be red on red as part of that.

I think if they want Red on White - they would just need to submit that as an alternate choice, but currently that is not the alternate they use.

3 hours ago, Rochesterfan said:

I think the joke was to insinuate that guy is a fan.

I want to throw the ball to the fans - no go over there and we will play catch - ala’ you are my fan and we are going to play catch - catch with the fans.

It was a quick witted, but dumb joke that the guy never got any of the times.

Some prefer to play straight man making jokester go thru actions to explain or increase joke to get a laugh.

If you can play it straight it is a lot of fun.

14 minutes ago, ganesh said:

The Red on White is really awesome....That   Red/Red is very dirty !

I remember seeing a pic from a training camp about 3 or 4 years ago with the red on white and thinking “why in the heck hasn’t this taken the place of red on red?” 

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I remember seeing a pic from a training camp about 3 or 4 years ago with the red on white and thinking “why in the heck hasn’t this taken the place of red on red?” 

It took them ten years to realize the white face mask was superior to the gray.  Patience.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1