It's Time to Mandate Vaccines

FDA set to approve boosters on Monday for ages 12-15

They were just approved for the "normal vaccine?"  Omg.

Weren't they just approved in August?

Wore off already??  

So how long was I going in 2021 with no protection?  

Lololololol I don't care it's just a straight up joke how insane these people are.  

Oh wait - that's right.  This is to give schools cover to get the kids they're about to ban back into the buildings.  Chicago, DC, LA, NYC, going to require boosters to be considered fully vaccinated.  Oh and you'll still be in masks.    

Do you see the "must do this to do this" pattern developing to live life?  Totally normal nothing to see here question nothing.  

See at some point they either admit they were wrong.....or go full China.   

I'm betting Full China.  

• Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

FDA set to approve boosters on Monday for ages 12-15

They were just approved for the "normal vaccine?"  Omg.

Weren't they just approved in August?

Wore off already??  

So how long was I going in 2021 with no protection?  

Lololololol I don't care it's just a straight up joke how insane these people are.  

Oh wait - that's right.  This is to give schools cover to get the kids they're about to ban back into the buildings.  Chicago, DC, LA, NYC, going to require boosters to be considered fully vaccinated.  Oh and you'll still be in masks.    

Do you see the "must do this to do this" pattern developing to live life?  Totally normal nothing to see here question nothing.  

See at some point they either admit they were wrong.....or go full China.   

I'm betting Full China.  

I’d rather die from Covid than be force medicated by the State...😉

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

This thing ends after most of our population has contracted Covid and recovered.  Until then, focus on the array of available treatments which isn't being done in too many places. 

It’s already over in reality. It won’t truly end though, until people stop listening to Democrat politicians, the media, and the Dem propaganda arm known as the CDC. Mass non compliance is the only way. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

It’s already over in reality. It won’t truly end though, until people stop listening to Democrat politicians, the media, and the Dem propaganda arm known as the CDC. Mass non compliance is the only way. 

Absolutely correct...to me, the pandemic is over...it’s only the people that want to manipulate the situation that keep it going...civil disobedience is definitely in order, and I do it daily...😉

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

When I saw that bill referenced on a website, I went to the senate website to read the bill.  I then posted a link in one of these threads. 

The generally amiable @Doc Brown suggested I research the history of the bill, including that it never made it out of committee.  I responded, as I generally try to do, and remain uncertain as to why it's incumbent on me to consider and disregard the language contained in that bill.  

I've revisited it a few times, and still walk away thinking how ominous the language actually is.  If it were to become law, it would make a great premise for a futuristic sci-fi flick.  It was humorous on some level as well, give than while the appropriately empowered individuals might hustle you off to a detention center, and might be able to let your family or friends know (if feasible) and maybe provide access to representation (again, if feasible), there were limitations.  Turns out while you could be held for 60 days, then reupped again for another slug perpetually, nothing was going to happen on a Saturday, Sunday or holiday--days of rest for those running the game. 

Actually forgot about this and just read your response.  Sorry about that.  The only reason I responded is it struck me odd you'd give praise to someone posting a link with no context.  No mention of it being proposed back in 2015 because of the Ebola outbreak where some crazy lady refused to quarantine after interacting in patients with ebola.  This website added this little nugget at the bottom so I dug a little deeper.

Note: A previous version of this article mentioned a vote on the bill on January 5th 2022, that is the date of the legislative session in general, not the date of the vote on Bill A416.

So, they originally said there would be a vote on the bill on January 5th in order to conjure up fear to grow their platform.  In a way it's a good thing though as the writer of the bill enacted the stricken clause on December 21st after the backlash it received.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

So the vaccines don't work.

Can we sue now?

Screenshot_20211230-150945_One UI Home.jpg

Fauci made cruise lines an offer they couldn't refuse.  When the ransom wasn't paid  - CDC issues warning.  Demented Biden and his communist buddies at it again.  Pay to play.  What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

This thing ends after most of our population has contracted Covid and recovered.  Until then, focus on the array of available treatments which isn't being done in too many places. 

No, it ends when some non-Democratic, non-moron says "Enough, this is just another Cold/Flu virus, stop imagining more disease is happening than is really there, and get back to work and life as normal people should"

Will not happen under a Biden or any other Leftist organization because they desire a fearful populace that is easily governable 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, LeviF said:

23C633AB-F9B9-4257-89B5-854FB05666AC.thumb.jpeg.11b557b8e9c9aa8a395d4b0c2f6d4fe7.jpeg

Whenever you’re called a racist by the Left, you know you must be doing something right...🤣🤣🤣

They only call you racist when you’re not doing what they want...👍

Edited by JaCrispy

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

You really don’t understand anything going on in your world….do you?

They know politically they are to blame for all this.  That's why all, literally all the leftists here have vanished from Covid discussion.

There won't be an "our bad, time to move on" end.  

There can't be a "if we do this that means they were right" end. 

A new President of the U.S. can come in and say "go back to normal" all he wants but it won't matter as long as the cowards and commies in the CDC give their comrades at the local level "follow our bull ***t science" cover.  

They need to be swept out of office at every level into the ash heap of history.  Never given power again.  Govs need to start standing up to stupid and start telling the scared to stay home.  It's their fear that's hurting democracy and freedom not people refusing a 5th booster.   

They are doubling down on a f....ing cold.  About to send kids back to virtual wastelands.  Changing vaccination status - this won't be the first time.  Banning travel and activities.

It is now year 3.  

And yes, it's a cold:

Screenshot_20211231-113724_One UI Home.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

"damage to the lungs" and "myocarditis" will be the ultimate error-stones of this period.

ALL viruses can cause Myocarditis at any (rare) time.  Not a Pandemic thing.

People with BMIs 40+ had trouble breathing prior to COVID, and post-COVID they also...have trouble breathing.