It's Time to Mandate Vaccines

2 hours ago, ALF said:

The chaos starting in Ottawa and spreading is convincing politicians to back down on mandates . I now agree remove mandates and see what happens.

So they are following the chaos?  

See what happens?  What does that mean? Are you hoping there is a surge if the mandates are lifted?  

• 2 months later...
On 9/10/2021 at 1:40 PM, Governor said:

It’s a vaccine dude. He isn’t taking your grandchild and sending him off to war.

He gave everyone plenty of time to get their ***** together and waited for FDA approval before the next logical move.

Everyone is this country is going to be vaccinated 6-8 months from now.

Once it officially weakens and becomes endemic, then it will be like a yearly flu shot. Will those shots be mandatory 3 years from now? No, I don’t have any reason to believe they will.

On 9/10/2021 at 2:41 PM, Beach said:

wanna bet?

did i win?

• 1 year later...
3 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Bump for receipts of who supported the mandates and lock downs.  

What a shocker that Finding Qanon started this ridiculously titled thread.

Its masters are proud of their little useful idiot.

:lol:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

It's crazy reading their comments.  So authoritarian.  So contradictory. Almost all revert to fear and control.    

And they wonder why no one cares what they say anymore. 

You don't welcome others instructing you about vaccines, yet you don't hesitate to strip rights from women.

You can't justify this contradiction; it's simply illogical.

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You don't welcome others instructing you about vaccines, yet you don't hesitate to strip rights from women.

The disconnect is the radical left refuses to assign any "rights" of any kind to the unborn child at any point treating what would be a sentient being with the equivalent concern and feelings of an appendix that requires removal.   

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Protecting a child is something you don't understand, I get it. But your happiness at damaging children with the lockdown was crazy on any level. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Bump for receipts of who supported the mandates and lock downs.  

What an opportune time to bump my thread, just as measles makes a comeback.

Yes, vaccine mandates. I lived with one as a kid in Buffalo, and measles essentially disappeared. Smallpox did disappear. Idiotic anti-vaxxers are trying to put the whole band of childhood diseases back together.

• Eyeroll 1

On 2/8/2022 at 8:01 AM, Big Blitz said:

USA Today doing God's work

Fact check: Most of the world is vaccinated against COVID-19, contrary to online claims

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2022/02/07/fact-check-majority-world-vaccinated-against-covid-19/6675543001/

I can proudly say that I was never sucked in by the Chinavirus hype or it's ineffective, big-pharma vaccines. Nope, not a single jab of untested, God-knows-what in this Aussie arm.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1