It's Time to Mandate Vaccines

3 hours ago, Kellyhero68 said:

If the vaccines work, why do I need a vaccine you are protected. If the vaccine doesn't work unless everyone takes it, which is medically and basically impossible why should I take a vaccine. If the vaccinated are still getting sick, why would I take the vaccine? This has NOTHING to do with logic, reason, or science it is all about compliance. Why would the government push a vaccine that has no medical value, unless it is not about medicine. This injection contains GRAPHENE OXIDE which is a metal used in phone batteries. NEVER TAKING IT. If there was a pandemic, which there is not, and it worked you would not have to MANDATE and threaten people into taking it. 

image.thumb.png.607da603e9bfa2131d3a6fe8ba21c3d3.png

https://rumble.com/vl16yw-dr.-peter-mccullough-ends-the-pandemic-with-5-covid-facts.html

Graphene oxide? Jesus you people fall for everything. 

4 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

This is absolute crap.

It's been experimented on.......um......sorry.......it's been on the planet over 2 years now.  Every year there are "novel" viruses.  

Just say it you know he's right.  Getting the vaccine is a smart decision for the old and unhealthy especially......but should not be mandated most anywhere.   

You know this is a fact.  You're just playing politics at this point.

Every year there are novel viruses you say. Out of curiosity, how many of those cause 5 million deaths in 2 years? 

2 years in existence does indeed make it novel. But you knew that. Maybe I shouldn’t give you credit. 

6 minutes ago, OrangeBills said:

CNN was just embarrassing tonight talking about Aaron Rodgers and the Vaccine.  They are dumb and have no shame.

They live in an echo chamber... no independent thinking going on there...and if there is, like when Gupta was on Rogan, they reel you in real fast...

Nobody ever watches CNN for real news anyway, though...👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Thank you (+1) 1

How do you end the pandemic with mass vaccination when the cases you are trying to prevent and initiate protocol because of......aren't ever going away regardless of the percentage vaxxed?

Maybe that's the plan.  Forever shamdemic

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

How do you end the pandemic with mass vaccination when the cases you are trying to prevent and initiate protocol because of......aren't ever going away regardless of the percentage vaxxed?

Maybe that's the plan.  Forever shamdemic

Bingo...Besides it’s already been reported that getting everyone vaccinated will NOT end the pandemic...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Sundancer said:

Graphene oxide? Jesus you people fall for everything. 

Every year there are novel viruses you say. Out of curiosity, how many of those cause 5 million deaths in 2 years? 

2 years in existence does indeed make it novel. But you knew that. Maybe I shouldn’t give you credit. 

What are the ingredients? 

18 hours ago, GaryPinC said:

Ok, sorry to hear about your troubles and glad you have so much expertise.  My son was born 3 times at the Cleveland Clinic and took quite a bit of my time to get corrected.  Not the hospital nor insurance realizing billing mistakes were made, me.  In my case, we didn't have a name immediately picked out and the nurses entered it in to the system 3 times to make sure it got billed "correctly".  One way was "baby boy (my last name)", son's SS number, and my son's eventual full name.  It was incredibly frustrating.

Potential widespread Covid fraud via the motorcycle accident example and hospitals needing to bill every possible case as Covid are much proclaimed by our resident right-wingers.

While I have no doubt there will be some billing issues come to light, it seems there is no widespread fraud.  With your considerable expertise and firsthand experience, have you personally seen convincing evidence that this is a big problem?    Because the motorcycle problem was a resolved mistake and the financial impetus  to skew doesn't seem as great as you made it out to be.

I hesitate to call it fraud or intentional deception.  But I think the debate can be resolved by breaking out the death stats into 2 categories.  It comes down to the method that cause of death is assigned to these cases.  Like the example I used where a person has contracted COVID but they are overweight, have diabetes, and high blood pressure.  One argument is the cause of death is COVID because absent that the person might still be alive but you could also argue if they weren't overweight and diabetic they would have survived COVID so the cause of death is obesity.  You can make a sound argument for either.   

That's why I think the purest way to look at it is the death count "with COVID" where co-morbidities or pre-existing conditions are present or "by COVID" when no co-morbidities or pre-existing conditions exist.  Population cohorts show the majority of deaths are "with COVID".  

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Sundancer said:

Not Graphene oxide, one of the stupid instagram rumors. You should join with Buffalo Timmy. He falls for crap like this too. 

Don’t see no Graphene Oxide on here @Kellyhero68

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/different-vaccines/Pfizer-BioNTech.html

scroll down a bit to list of ingredients. 

3 hours ago, Sundancer said:

Not Graphene oxide, one of the stupid instagram rumors. You should join with Buffalo Timmy. He falls for crap like this too. 

Could you tell me which debunked internet rumor I believed? Are you referring to the fact that Covid started in a lab, or the fact that those with the vaccine could still get Covid, or the fact that those with the vaccine could still spread Covid? Oh I know you are referring to the fact that I did not realize a study was referring to those who are high risk vs the population as a whole. Seeing how often you posted "get the vaccine the pandemic ends" it makes you even more pathetic to fight this way of calling me out without linking me. 

10 hours ago, unbillievable said:

Too bad we can't get some of the posters on the regular Bills board to read this thread.

It's okay to parrot leftist talking points, but try and use actual facts...

Listen, when you have a certain someone that strangles the ***** out of every thread with his opinions and if you stray a bit off path you get your hand slapped…..why even bother?

• Like (+1) 2

45 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Don’t see no Graphene Oxide on here @Kellyhero68

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/different-vaccines/Pfizer-BioNTech.html

scroll down a bit to list of ingredients. 

Gotta watch out for teenage girls and the Instagram rumors vs critical thinking. 

26 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Could you tell me which debunked internet rumor I believed? Are you referring to the fact that Covid started in a lab, or the fact that those with the vaccine could still get Covid, or the fact that those with the vaccine could still spread Covid? Oh I know you are referring to the fact that I did not realize a study was referring to those who are high risk vs the population as a whole. Seeing how often you posted "get the vaccine the pandemic ends" it makes you even more pathetic to fight this way of calling me out without linking me. 

“Of course we now know the vaccines are not lasting more than 6 months in most cases.”

This is a legitimate concern - side effects from the vaccine?  Nope.  Don't bother asking.  We don't know about impacts on newborns.......but ask about the vaccine?  Oh yeah we definitely know it's all good:

Babies born to moms with COVID-19 when pregnant should be watched for long-term impacts, researchers say

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2021/11/06/covid-during-pregnancy-could-impact-baby/6130324001/

Edited by Big Blitz

Kansas Gov. Laura Kelly, a Democrat, came out on Friday against President Biden’s COVID-19 vaccine mandate for businesses with 100 or more employees, saying she doesn’t think it’s the “correct” or “most effective” move.

The Democratic governor, who is up for reelection next year, said she appreciates “the intention to keep people safe” but doesn’t think the administration’s vaccinate-or-test requirements serve as a “solution for Kansas.”

“It is too late to impose a federal standard now that we have already developed systems and strategies that are tailored for our specific needs,” she said.

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/580256-democratic-governor-comes-out-against-bidens-vaccine-mandate

• Like (+1) 2

Not so fast, Joe Biden.

The 5th Circuit is out with a ruling today issuing a stay on that vaccine mandate.

The court granted the stay, ruling that there were “grave statutory and constitutional issues.” A stay means they’re stopping it from going into effect, while they continue to consider the merits of the case; It isn’t a decision on the merits of the case yet, but it’s a good indication from their language that they find big problem with the mandate.

• Like (+1) 2

13 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I hesitate to call it fraud or intentional deception.  But I think the debate can be resolved by breaking out the death stats into 2 categories.  It comes down to the method that cause of death is assigned to these cases.  Like the example I used where a person has contracted COVID but they are overweight, have diabetes, and high blood pressure.  One argument is the cause of death is COVID because absent that the person might still be alive but you could also argue if they weren't overweight and diabetic they would have survived COVID so the cause of death is obesity.  You can make a sound argument for either.   

That's why I think the purest way to look at it is the death count "with COVID" where co-morbidities or pre-existing conditions are present or "by COVID" when no co-morbidities or pre-existing conditions exist.  Population cohorts show the majority of deaths are "with COVID".  

APB, I understand what you're saying, and certainly in some cases it may be difficult to tease out which problem is ultimately responsible. 

But let's be clear, you're comparing chronic diseases to an acute disease.  The person's health/medical condition is chronically documented and known at the time of Covid infection.

While a strong majority of cases have underlying co-morbidities (I saw 70%), there are a minority that don't and all these people seem to die in a similar fashion.

Covid seems to kill primarily through the lungs, pneumonia, cytokine storm regardless if there are any patient co-morbidities.

So if ANY Covid+ patient dies acutely, in a consistent manner of Covid, the burden falls on proving they died WITH Covid, ie it was mildly present but not the primary factor behind the death.