It's Time to Mandate Vaccines

3 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

Trumpers: Don't put that experimental FDA approved drug in my body. 

Trumpers in the hospital with Covid: Give me the experimental drug cocktail they gave Trump!

I don’t care about those people, never voted for the orange man and I’ve been vaccinated since April, but anyone who didn’t ponder about the unknowns of long term effects is dumb. 

Here are some other fda approved things you should  try: 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_withdrawn_drugs

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

2 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I don’t care about those people, never voted for the orange man and I’ve been vaccinated since April, but anyone who didn’t ponder about the unknowns of long term effects is dumb. 

Had a skin infection a few months ago. Got a cream that didn't work and then some oral meds that did. Oral meds came out 4 years ago, I am sure were not given to billions of people to date. I took them without posting about it on a football board. Until now. 

Seems like most people listen to their doctors, until recent times when suddenly people believe they know better about vaccines and medications.  

E6WZIH9VEAoOrAl.jpg

Edited by Sundancer

1 minute ago, Sundancer said:

Had a skin infection a few months ago. Got a cream that didn't work and then some oral meds that did. Oral meds came out 4 years ago, I am sure were not given to billions of people to date. I took them without posting about it on a football board. Until now. 

Seems like most people listen to their doctors, until recent times when suddenly people believe they know better about vaccines and medications.  

E6WZIH9VEAoOrAl.jpg

Was it ivermectin? I heard some use it for rosacea.

1 minute ago, Sundancer said:

E6WZIH9VEAoOrAl.jpg

How many mRNA vaccines have you had? 

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

How many mRNA vaccines have you had? 

1. And that's my point. I listened to my doctor with the new oral medicine and with the mRNA vaccine. 

How many of the 35% of Americans who are avoiding the vaccine are following their doctor's advice? 

2 minutes ago, Governor said:

Was it ivermectin? I heard some use it for rosacea.

Never heard of that. 

6 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

Trumpers: Don't put that experimental FDA approved drug in my body. 

Trumpers in the hospital with Covid: Give me the experimental drug cocktail they gave Trump!

This is silly, SunnyD. 

The numbers suggest that tens of millions of Trump supporters are vaxxed, that tens of millions of those who supported Biden (or not) are not.  

I think most of the vax hesitant simply say "I'm not convinced the vax is necessary in my case, and since it's not a federally mandated vaxxine, I'll decline.". 

The real problem here is that Biden has chosen an inconvenient time, pandemically speaking, to try and thread the needle between requiring vaccinations for all (save those that the vax would do harm to) and keeping his vax-hesitant voting bloc intact and happy.   

In this regard, he's weak, feeble, old and his decisions as CIC are the cost in loss of life is staggering.  This is what happens when you put an establishment polly in the WH.  

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

This is silly, SunnyD. 

The numbers suggest that tens of millions of Trump supporters are vaxxed, that tens of millions of those who supported Biden (or not) are not.  

I think most of the vax hesitant simply say "I'm not convinced the vax is necessary in my case, and since it's not a federally mandated vaxxine, I'll decline.". 

The real problem here is that Biden has chosen an inconvenient time, pandemically speaking, to try and thread the needle between requiring vaccinations for all (save those that the vax would do harm to) and keeping his vax-hesitant voting bloc intact and happy.   

In this regard, he's weak, feeble, old and his decisions as CIC are the cost in loss of life is staggering.  This is what happens when you put an establishment polly in the WH.  

Doesn’t appear to be the case but impressive gymnastics. I score it a 10.

A9644311-A73A-46F0-ADAF-3AA8278734DA.png

5 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

E6WZIH9VEAoOrAl.jpg

My whole family is doctors, in pharma, work with FDA, NIH, run a pharma pipeline company etc. Them and every other medical professional I know and discuss these things with regularly acknowledge: 

1) long term is absolutely unknown because there is no data. that’s science. Risk seems low, but we don’t know what we haven’t measured. 

2) the mRNA is completely new technology never before used (pfeizer and Moderna) they were trying to get this to work without success for two decades

3) even j&j app vaccine used a technology that probably hasn’t gone into anyone’s arms here in the us until now

4)  vaccines typically take a lot longer to develop and trail and approve than 3 these have.

5) long term implications typically take years to come to light 

Yes most smart people research and educate themselves on these things as opposed to blindly believing their PCP because they were good at memorizing webmd and have a white coat. 😆 

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Governor said:

Doesn’t appear to be the case but impressive gymnastics. I score it a 10.

A9644311-A73A-46F0-ADAF-3AA8278734DA.png

Bloomberg data seems more comprehensive but contradictory to a number of these findings. 

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/covid-vaccine-tracker-global-distribution/us-vaccine-demographics.html

not surprising the Biden sheep line up for whatever big brother tells them nor surprising the trump sheep are rebelling against the man. That’s the state of those two cults. 

3 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Bloomberg data seems more comprehensive but contradictory to a number of these findings. 

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/covid-vaccine-tracker-global-distribution/us-vaccine-demographics.html

not surprising the Biden sheep line up for whatever big brother tells them nor surprising the trump sheep are rebelling against the man. That’s the state of those two cults. 

It’s a freakin vaccine!!!!

It’s not political. That’s week old data.

Edited by Governor

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Those are only political statements to people that are extremely political during a public health crisis.

People should know when you’re supposed to put the gloves down and be an American and when to play politics.

That’s missing from your cult.

Edited by Governor
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Governor said:

Those are only political statements to people that are extremely political during a public health crisis.

People should know when you’re supposed to put the gloves down and be an American and when to play politics.

That’s missing from your cult.

So your claiming his cult is politicizing covid but you cult isn’t? That’s the inference here??

😂 

46 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

So your claiming his cult is politicizing covid but you cult isn’t? That’s the inference here??

😂

I now hold the moral high ground over most of you and that’s been the problem all along hasn’t it? 

You nominated a fat, bankrupt, racist, slob to be your nominee.

Did you think the country would forget that in a year? 

Governor is spitting some hard truths today. I do have brief moments of clarity from time to time.

Edited by Governor
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1