It's Time to Mandate Vaccines

17 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I actually only had to look at the larger picture to see that NO ONE ELSE is wearing the face shield. So for you to be right EVERYONE else who was in the picture was immediately arrested, which we know is not what happened.

Yes, they were outside.  There is a dispute between the health department and the Phillipin President over wearing shields outside.  That information is in the articles I read.  The ones you apparently did not.  

So the Secretary representing our country apparently went with the advice of the consulate and wore face protection.  Trying to avoid causing a conflict with an ally in the region.  But that’s wrong of course.

It's a slightly more severe Flu, always has been.  The world was coming off of two years of weak Flu, following the 2016-17 Flu season that killed 90k Americans.  This is without the relentless focus of finding Cases/Hospitalizations/Deaths due to COVID which we all know was BS-extended.

The Flu vaccine is not a blood-based panacea....these diseases generally reside in the epithelial layers of the Respiratory system so there is no 100% vaccine, that's always been a "lie".  Call it wishful misunderstanding.

9 minutes ago, OrangeBills said:

It's a slightly more severe Flu, always has been.  The world was coming off of two years of weak Flu, following the 2016-17 Flu season that killed 90k Americans.  This is without the relentless focus of finding Cases/Hospitalizations/Deaths due to COVID which we all know was BS-extended.

The Flu vaccine is not a blood-based panacea....these diseases generally reside in the epithelial layers of the Respiratory system so there is no 100% vaccine, that's always been a "lie".  Call it wishful misunderstanding.

Looking at the CDC data there was about 31k deaths in the US in 2016-17.  It did jump to around 61k in 2018-19 in a year where the vaccine was not as effective.  I can’t find any year in the last decade where there were 90k deaths in a year.  

3 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Looking at the CDC data there was about 31k deaths in the US in 2016-17.  It did jump to around 61k in 2018-19 in a year where the vaccine was not as effective.  I can’t find any year in the last decade where there were 90k deaths in a year.  

We're both wrong the year was two years before COVID, not three...2017-2018.  In March of 2020, the data was like 92k deaths due to Flu that year.

The CDC data was dramatically altered in April 2020 from 90k to 60k deaths for reasons that would escape a rational person, but I believe that at the time it was intended to make COVID appear more severe than the Flu.  They say it's because these are estimates that evolve....it also dramatically calls into question the Johns Hopkins "COVID Tracker" that thing is a lie, it was created overnight using web scrapes it's not a real number but we've been making Global decisions on it (citation Wash Post article like July 2020).

Also, those 90k+ deaths occurred in 4 months.  We're freaking out about "600k" deaths (which is a total lie and everyone knows it, I don't know anyone that's died of COVID but I know 3 people who died of natural causes but were "COVID deaths").  Those 600k deaths have occurred over 19 months now (and again are prob more like 300k once all the lying is sorted out).

The real point here?  We're being lied to

8 minutes ago, OrangeBills said:

We're both wrong the year was two years before COVID, not three...2017-2018.  In March of 2020, the data was like 92k deaths due to Flu that year.

The CDC data was dramatically altered in April 2020 from 90k to 60k deaths for reasons that would escape a rational person, but I believe that at the time it was intended to make COVID appear more severe than the Flu.  They say it's because these are estimates that evolve....it also dramatically calls into question the Johns Hopkins "COVID Tracker" that thing is a lie, it was created overnight using web scrapes it's not a real number but we've been making Global decisions on it (citation Wash Post article like July 2020).

Also, those 90k+ deaths occurred in 4 months.  We're freaking out about "600k" deaths (which is a total lie and everyone knows it, I don't know anyone that's died of COVID but I know 3 people who died of natural causes but were "COVID deaths").  Those 600k deaths have occurred over 19 months now (and again are prob more like 300k once all the lying is sorted out).

The real point here?  We're being lied to

Can you provide any legitimate sources to back up your claims? 

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

This is the easy one, will come back with more:  https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/johns-hopkins-tracker/2020/06/29/daea7eea-a03f-11ea-9590-1858a893bd59_story.html

"Web-scrapes"

"Created Global COVID tracker in 11 hours when we still can't track flu in 80 years"

These numbers being tossed around are fraudulent

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Here is an article from the CDC that says the Flu killed 80,000 that year (2017-2018, four months).

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/2017-2018/archive.htm

Look at the Hospitalizations.  The incidence rates.   This is the Flu, like 2x as bad from a mortality standpoint like 0.2% or something vs. 0.1% normal flu season (but same outcome, old sick people die unfortunately with some terrible anecdotes of younger victims that normally aren't flashed around Globally).  It's just that there were more people susceptible this time around. 

3 minutes ago, OrangeBills said:

Here is an article from the CDC that says the Flu killed 80,000 that year (2017-2018, four months).

Look at the Hospitalizations.  The incidence rates.   This is the Flu, like 2x as bad from a mortality standpoint like 0.2% or something vs. 0.1% normal flu season (but same outcome, old sick people die unfortunately with some terrible anecdotes of younger victims that normally aren't flashed around Globally).  It's just that there were more people susceptible this time around. 

I got it that winter despite being vaccinated.  If I recall the vaccine wasn’t as effective against that year’s strain.  Regardless that was as sick as I’ve ever been.  Only time in my life I ever collapsed.

4 minutes ago, OrangeBills said:

This article also describes how they lowered the death burden based on non-sensical statistical analyses, again, in April 2020.

So there's your information.  We are being lied to.  Simple as that.

1 minute ago, oldmanfan said:

I got it that winter despite being vaccinated.  If I recall the vaccine wasn’t as effective against that year’s strain.  Regardless that was as sick as I’ve ever been.  Only time in my life I ever collapsed.

Sorry to hear.  Yes, the Flu, and COVID, are serious diseases.  

One also has to factor in the fear-factor being created that leads to more "hospitalizations", i.e. young/healthy people sick with the "Flu" just ride it out without checking in.

It's a serious Flu.  We let them do this to us again, and life will never be the same because there will always be viruses.

15 minutes ago, OrangeBills said:

This article also describes how they lowered the death burden based on non-sensical statistical analyses, again, in April 2020.

So there's your information.  We are being lied to.  Simple as that.

Sorry to hear.  Yes, the Flu, and COVID, are serious diseases.  

One also has to factor in the fear-factor being created that leads to more "hospitalizations", i.e. young/healthy people sick with the "Flu" just ride it out without checking in.

It's a serious Flu.  We let them do this to us again, and life will never be the same because there will always be viruses.

This is so true about the fear factor scaring people into going to the hospital...people used to get sick all the time and not think twice about taking medicine and resting, and moving on...now, any little sickness and people think they are going to die...there definitely is a fear factor that has been put on the public, no question..

Just now, JaCrispy said:

This is so true about the fear factor scaring people into going to the hospital...people used to get sick all the time and not think twice about taking medicine and resting, and moving on...now, any little sickness and people think they are going to die...there definitely is a fear factor that has been put on the public, no question..

self-fulfilling prophecy

unfort the Chinese knew we were over-ripe for a little curve ball

remains to be seen as to whether we’ll recover;   Not prob with this Dem/Biden cabal in charge that’s for sure

3 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

It's the opposite.  Hospital admissions were down in 2020 mostly because of people wanting to avoid catching COVID.

9560-02-Figure-1.png

2 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

It's the opposite.  Hospital admissions were down in 2020 mostly because of people wanting to avoid catching COVID.

9560-02-Figure-1.png

geez

I’m referring to this specific indication that would be grouped in under CoVid (keeping in mind they don’t track flu, it’s a guess upon an assumption upon a calculation…)

I’m saying people who feel sick like flu normally would just ride it out at home, but NOW they are “more likely” to check into the hospital. 

your data actually makes it MORE likely that the hospital would accept them, because empty hospitals make no money, and lord knows there is/has been plenty of money made available to treat CoVid patients 

2 minutes ago, OrangeBills said:

geez

I’m referring to this specific indication that would be grouped in under CoVid (keeping in mind they don’t track flu, it’s a guess upon an assumption upon a calculation…)

I’m saying people who feel sick like flu normally would just ride it out at home, but NOW they are “more likely” to check into the hospital. 

your data actually makes it MORE likely that the hospital would accept them, because empty hospitals make no money, and lord knows there is/has been plenty of money made available to treat CoVid patients 

Based off what available data?  The drop in revenue last year caused many rural hospitals to have to close.

4 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Based off what available data?  The drop in revenue last year caused many rural hospitals to have to close.

We’re just missing each other. 

same info, different conclusions or thoughts. 

ill just say the headline Hospitalization numbers for CoVid are not “normal” or remotely indicative of disease

and the 3 month window where they intubated everyone on respirators was way-wrong they misdiagnosed the disease/symptoms. 

34 minutes ago, OrangeBills said:

We’re just missing each other. 

same info, different conclusions or thoughts. 

ill just say the headline Hospitalization numbers for CoVid are not “normal” or remotely indicative of disease

and the 3 month window where they intubated everyone on respirators was way-wrong they misdiagnosed the disease/symptoms. 

Right but you haven't provided any evidence to back your theories.

11 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

If this is the picture from the Phillipines their government requires protections such as this.  Respecting the rules of the country you’re visiting as SecDef is OK.  Another potential example of blindly posting things with no understanding of context.

First , this is what I posted in response to the picture of Secretary Austin.  As you can see, the word ignorant is not used anywhere.  So you don’t know what you’re talking about there.  Second, there are a number of sources including the US Embassy in  the Phillipines who have indicated the Health Department there requires masks and shields, and that there is confusion over it because Duarte is wanting policies changed.  You can look that information up as easily as I did. 

I have no problem with our Secretary of Defense following recommendations from the embassy in the country he is visiting, which is apparently what happened here.  

Then what was?  This started with BMan yet again blindly posting something he gets from some far right website without understanding.  The Secretary apparently followed policies of the host country. 

You’re arguing with a guy that thinks all polls are fake and Trump wasn’t really behind in the final weeks before the election.