Bills Apparel for out of towners - Old Navy, Costco, Target

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

Cuz yer bein’ an ass.

Wow, you respond five days later for that? Well worth the wait. 

Also, I wasn’t once being an ass. I said how I feel about wearing new players jerseys. Just because you don’t agree with it doesn’t make me an ass. But apparently it warrants name calling which is cool here I guess? 

Edited by Bobby Hooks

On 7/4/2021 at 7:25 PM, Bobby Hooks said:

Way to try and turn it around, but no. You snidely commented on my post, not the other way around. Obviously something I said got under your skin, and I guessed right as you’ve made it very clear in this post that you’re trying very hard to assure us you’re comfy in your own skin. 

I just don’t think people that are as comfortable as you claim to be have to explain it to anyone. I’m perfectly happy in my choice not to wear new player’s jerseys. It seems odd to me, and it doesn’t matter one bit how you feel about it. If it doesn’t seem odd to you, that’s great. But then why do you care how I feel about it? 

Ass post exhibit B.

On 7/4/2021 at 5:56 PM, Bobby Hooks said:

I was illustrating a certain vibe. Never once said it didn’t happen in other times, just that that’s how I’d feel wearing a 20 year olds jacket. Like a 50’s chick in pig tails wearing her boyfriends letterman jacket, saying things like neato and cool cat. 

Did you really take exception with me specifically calling out 50’s or is it that you’re a grown man that wears the name of a 20 something year old kid on your back? 

Ass post exhibit A.

I got my new gear yesterday. Recycling some old stuff and got a new Bills  tee shirt, long sleeve tee and a hoodie. By some kind of miracle, they all fit!   

Goodwill will be getting some old stuff and hopefully they find their way back out on the streets. 

• Like (+1) 2

• 4 weeks later...

I’m in town this week for the Practice on Saturday.  I’ve been to Target, Dick’s, Old Navy, and Kohl’s.  The most anyone had was at Dick’s, and they only had two racks.  

Everyone else consolidated their sports licensed sections.  It’s absolutely ridiculous.  I know I can get stuff at the Bills store on Saturday, but it’s honestly shocking and disheartening how hard it is to find stuff in stores right now.  

I’m in Rochester btw

• Thank you (+1) 1

You'd be surprised how much (cheap) Bills gear you can find in other parts of the country.

I've been out in places like Northern CA, Phoenix, Denver and other midwest cities and have seen very nice Bills stuff on clearance racks there.

In fact at a Kohls in Phoenix area last year before the covid lockdowns I found a Josh Allen jersey dirt cheap for my son. This was also before he emerged as a legit franchise QB.

44 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I’m in town this week for the Practice on Saturday.  I’ve been to Target, Dick’s, Old Navy, and Kohl’s.  The most anyone had was at Dick’s, and they only had two racks.  

Everyone else consolidated their sports licensed sections.  It’s absolutely ridiculous.  I know I can get stuff at the Bills store on Saturday, but it’s honestly shocking and disheartening how hard it is to find stuff in stores right now.  

I’m in Rochester btw

Try Wegmans.

• Agree 1

Hey Virgil and all out of towners, I buy my Bills gear from fanatics, what I do is buy fanatics gift cards from Costco.com or even kroger at a discount, costco.com have them for $40 for $50 gift cards right now, you can get them even cheaper on black friday and around christmas time, you can also get shoprunner 2 day shipping for free if you have a chase/citi/american express card as a free perk, I had mine for 10 years now for free and use it on fanatics.com and many other stores, sign up for fanatics and personalized you're account to Bills and any other sports teams you like, fanatics always have specials and when you combine all the above you really save cash! I also recommend you sign up for mitchellandness.com I once got a authentic super bowl thurman thomas jersey for $140 on thanksgiving from them, they have great specials on thanksgiving and black friday, hope this helps for you guys.

10 hours ago, Virgil said:

I’m in Rochester btw

No worries! It should be MUCH easier after we win the next couple of Super Bowls!

You see Cheaters* gear everywhere! 

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/1/2021 at 9:59 AM, Virgil said:

Being in Maryland, I always see solid looking Ravens gear at Old Navy and Costco, but they don't put team apparel on their websites.  Anyone up there see that stuff show up in stores yet?  I honestly would make the trip up there just to grab some stuff.  My t-shirt wardrobe is 70% Bills stuff anyways, but I want to get to 90% and stuff for my daughter. 

You're buying a Tesla. Open your wallet and buy some nice Bills items for that little girl.

https://shop.buffalobills.com/collections/kids-buffalo-bills-merchandise

Well...I'd have recommended eBay, but once we got good again....our gear got expensive again. Like, it happened so close together it is obvious. Used to be a great place to fine NWOT etc type vintage stuff. And maybe I am not supporting the Bill shipping there, but most of the time a sale did support an actual Bills fan.

I've gotten script hats ("the Griswold" as they are now known) from there many times, weird one off Bills event hats (QB camps, anniversary events), FOUR Bills leather jackets (Starter, natch), all VERY, very cheap. But it appears dem day is over.