Bills Apparel for out of towners - Old Navy, Costco, Target

On 7/3/2021 at 5:56 AM, Chandler#81 said:

With the exception of gifts, I don’t own current player jerseys. Too fleeting and I’d never wear it again if he leaves. I use the Pro Shop, eBay, foreign markets for my jerseys (Kelly SBXXV, McAdoo, Perrault, B.Smith, OJ, Thomas SBXXV & Chandler#81) As for gifts, I have Fitz, Watkins, Bledsoe & Losman...🤦‍♂️ See my point??

-although, an Allen #17 is tempting.. I’ll wait til he signs an extension..

I stopped buying jerseys as soon as I became older than the players the jersey represented.

Something just feels weird about wearing a 20 something year old kids name on my back like a 50’s girlfriend wearing her boyfriend’s varsity jacket. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 7/1/2021 at 7:10 AM, Muppy said:

when you are in WNY even grocery stores are stocked with Bills gear. I have purchased and sold Bills gear on ebay.  Maybe check walmart?  I live in socal and all my bills purchases have been online pretty easy to navigate google search Bills sweatshirt. Often coupons or special deals I'd search that too.

I remember the first time I ever went to Rochester in 1992. I was shocked to see Troy Aikmen and Michael Irvin jerseys for sale at Wegmans.

6 hours ago, Bobby Hooks said:

I stopped buying jerseys as soon as I became older than the players the jersey represented.

Something just feels weird about wearing a 20 something year old kids name on my back like a 50’s girlfriend wearing her boyfriend’s varsity jacket. 

Girls still wear their boyfriends jerseys and jackets and have for the last 70+ years.  It wasn’t just a thing in the 50’s 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

Girls still wear their boyfriends jerseys and jackets and have for the last 70+ years.  It wasn’t just a thing in the 50’s 

I was illustrating a certain vibe. Never once said it didn’t happen in other times, just that that’s how I’d feel wearing a 20 year olds jacket. Like a 50’s chick in pig tails wearing her boyfriends letterman jacket, saying things like neato and cool cat. 

Did you really take exception with me specifically calling out 50’s or is it that you’re a grown man that wears the name of a 20 something year old kid on your back? 

8 minutes ago, Bobby Hooks said:

I was illustrating a certain vibe. Never once said it didn’t happen in other times, just that that’s how I’d feel wearing a 20 year olds jacket. Like a 50’s chick in pig tails wearing her boyfriends letterman jacket, saying things like neato and cool cat. 

Did you really take exception with me specifically calling out 50’s or is it that you’re a grown man that wears the name of a 20 something year old kid on your back? 

I’m a grown man that is comfortable enough in my own skin to wear a football jersey of another man.  Even if that man is younger than me.  Even though other grown men might have a complex about such immature behavior.  

Did you really just take exception with me specifically because I’m a grown man that wears an nfl Jersey with another mans name on it?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

On 7/3/2021 at 5:56 AM, Chandler#81 said:

With the exception of gifts, I don’t own current player jerseys. Too fleeting and I’d never wear it again if he leaves. I use the Pro Shop, eBay, foreign markets for my jerseys (Kelly SBXXV, McAdoo, Perrault, B.Smith, OJ, Thomas SBXXV & Chandler#81) As for gifts, I have Fitz, Watkins, Bledsoe & Losman...🤦‍♂️ See my point??

-although, an Allen #17 is tempting.. I’ll wait til he signs an extension..

I do Bills gear, not jerseys. BUT, if I did it would be old school like Thurman, Bruce, Kelly, etc. Kyle Williams is a more recent and personal favorite. 

My son and his wife have current jerseys including Josh and Diggs. Good for them! 

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

I’m a grown man that is comfortable enough in my own skin to wear a football jersey of another man.  Even if that man is younger than me.  Even though other grown men might have a complex about such immature behavior.  

Did you really just take exception with me specifically because I’m a grown man that wears an nfl Jersey with another mans name on it?

Way to try and turn it around, but no. You snidely commented on my post, not the other way around. Obviously something I said got under your skin, and I guessed right as you’ve made it very clear in this post that you’re trying very hard to assure us you’re comfy in your own skin. 

I just don’t think people that are as comfortable as you claim to be have to explain it to anyone. I’m perfectly happy in my choice not to wear new player’s jerseys. It seems odd to me, and it doesn’t matter one bit how you feel about it. If it doesn’t seem odd to you, that’s great. But then why do you care how I feel about it? 

Edited by Bobby Hooks

2 hours ago, NewEra said:

Hey Butt Stuff,

Who would you rep besides Allen currently?  I’m thinking about a Milano jersey now that he re-signed 

1 hour ago, Virgil said:

Hey Butt Stuff,

Who would you rep besides Allen currently?  I’m thinking about a Milano jersey now that he re-signed 

Of current players, I have 17, 55 and 49 jerseys.  I probably wore 17 for 65% of the games last year and Jerry the others.  Tremaines play wasn’t worthy of being repped imo.  Contemplating buying a 21, 14 or 58 next, but will probably hold off another year.  

2 hours ago, Bobby Hooks said:

Way to try and turn it around, but no. You snidely commented on my post, not the other way around. Obviously something I said got under your skin, and I guessed right as you’ve made it very clear in this post that you’re trying very hard to assure us you’re comfy in your own skin. 

I just don’t think people that are as comfortable as you claim to be have to explain it to anyone. I’m perfectly happy in my choice not to wear new player’s jerseys. It seems odd to me, and it doesn’t matter one bit how you feel about it. If it doesn’t seem odd to you, that’s great. But then why do you care how I feel about it? 

I’m furious.  If I knew where you lived, you’d be in big trouble mister.

you got me….I’m ashamed of myself deep down and have to hide behind this facade of being comfortable in my own skin.  It’s a big cover up and you saw right through it. 👍🏻

59 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Of current players, I have 17, 55 and 49 jerseys.  I probably wore 17 for 65% of the games last year and Jerry the others.  Tremaines play wasn’t worthy of being repped imo.  Contemplating buying a 21, 14 or 58 next, but will probably hold off another year.

Where do you get yours?  If it’s no a forum approved site, PM me.  I tried a place last year and they all showed up 2 sizes too small.   

I would like to make a bulk order of maybe 10 this year, cover the family 

5 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Where do you get yours?  If it’s no a forum approved site, PM me.  I tried a place last year and they all showed up 2 sizes too small.   

I would like to make a bulk order of maybe 10 this year, cover the family 

I suck it up and buy them from the fan shop when they have 25% off sales and free shipping. I tried the cheap route with 22, 95 and 13 jerseys around 2010 and wasn’t happy with the product.  

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/1/2021 at 9:59 AM, Virgil said:

Being in Maryland, I always see solid looking Ravens gear at Old Navy and Costco, but they don't put team apparel on their websites.  Anyone up there see that stuff show up in stores yet?  I honestly would make the trip up there just to grab some stuff.  My t-shirt wardrobe is 70% Bills stuff anyways, but I want to get to 90% and stuff for my daughter. 

I’m in DC this weekend and I’m shocked how many bills fans I ran into. Bills mafia runs deep!

3 hours ago, Virgil said:

Hey Butt Stuff,

I'd say getting a Tre White jersey would be a good get. He's very good and going to be here for a long time.

• Agree 1

On 7/1/2021 at 9:32 AM, CountDorkula said:

Look at ***** sporting goods and go to what they have in clearance section of the website. You can find some decent stuff in there. 

https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/f/clearance-nfl?pageNumber=0&filterFacets=3445%3ABuffalo Bills

Brown # 15 T-Shirt only $ 9.97  !!!! 
Get them while they last !!!

Edited by Putin

I've bought a few shirts from 26shirts.com

I believe the founder is a Bills Mafia guy and the proceeds go to charity to help certain people (like each shirt is designed to raise funds for someone who needs it)

• Like (+1) 1

Went to Walmart, Target, Kohl’s and overpriced Dick’s in Webster NY over the weekend. 

I'm thinking — This isn’t a good time for Bills gear.  Maybe once summer camp opens more gear will appear. 

Kohl’s had a selection of T-shirts.  I grabbed 2 for me and 2 for the wife.
they had  some hats but nothing said buy me.  

Target had some hats that we liked and grabbed. 

***** Had some shirts but nothing I liked and their hats were 2X the price.  

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce

On 7/4/2021 at 7:25 PM, Bobby Hooks said:

Cuz yer bein’ an ass.