The American Media Should Not Be Trusted

I was showing my wife the Minnesota flag that existed for a few days and the Somali flag it emulated and it linked to Wikipedia. It is apparently a conspiracy theory to state that the similarities were not happenstance when the flag is almost identical to the jubaland flag in color and design in the state with the highest Somali population in the country. If Massachusetts suddenly had a flag that simply white, green and orange stripes I would certainly state it was due to the high Irish population, but apparently having basic knowledge is now forms conspiracy theories. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

This is the daz28 insanity.

TDS

Lost. Their. Minds.

Ah that's clever.  Have zero debate on the actual legal issue, then try to paraphrase me thru a stupid MSNBC clip.  About as weak as it gets.  You should probably spend more time with the posters you didn't block.  

• Eyeroll 1

Pro tip: When voices in corporate media and the regime parrot in unison that a story is a conspiracy theory, misinformation etc...

Then you can be 100% certain that the story is as real and true as the sun rising in the east.

This is how communists have always operated. Demand that you believe the opposite of what your eyes and ears allow you to clearly observe.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/4372470-orlando-newspaper-publishes-spread-of-673-books-banned-in-florida-county-in-2023/amp/

I am shocked that Billsy did not link to this article somewhere around here, it is just up his alley, poorly researched and inflammatory. The reason it is so funny to me is that one of the few books actually listed is "Fahrenheit 451" which is one of the book choices for a  required project for the freshman English class. Secondly Beloved discussed bestiality and has graphic sex scenes, no reason to have that book in an elementary school library, but somehow that idea is controversial

• Thank you (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/4372470-orlando-newspaper-publishes-spread-of-673-books-banned-in-florida-county-in-2023/amp/

I am shocked that Billsy did not link to this article somewhere around here, it is just up his alley, poorly researched and inflammatory. The reason it is so funny to me is that one of the few books actually listed is "Fahrenheit 451" which is one of the book choices for a  required project for the freshman English class. Secondly Beloved discussed bestiality and has graphic sex scenes, no reason to have that book in an elementary school library, but somehow that idea is controversial

I didn't write the article. And the Hill article specifically makes reference to a list published in the Orlando Sentinel. 

And guess what Buffalo Timmy?

Fahrenheit 451 isn't listed on either site.

lmao 

This is where all the useful idiots here receive their programming...

Comical ridiculous media programming that the Quack MDs of the country take as seriously as a heart attack.

Well worth your time watching these ludicrous media propaganda examples of 2023.

• Thank you (+1) 2

HOW LEFT-WING IS THE PRESS?

By John Hindraker

That the “mainstream” press is overwhelmingly liberal is obvious to everyone, and I think is now admitted by most liberals.

Still, it is interesting to see quantification of what we all know to be true.

Much more at the link: https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2023/12/how-left-wing-is-the-press.php

CBS radio news at 8 AM this morning regarding the Epstein list - “ there’s likely a lot of innocent people on the list. Employees and people that may have just had dinner”. That was the whole report.

• Angry 1

14 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Ignore the issue here and focus on the interviewer while remembering that reporters don't take sides on political issues. Period.

:lol:

You would think Dasha Burns would play that back and be humiliated at her own conduct. Unfortunately she’s some sort of Karen/redhawk hybrid and is incapable of embarrassment. As a kind and thoughtful person, I will be embarrassed for her. 

• Like (+1) 2