The American Media Should Not Be Trusted

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/business/tourism/os-bz-bob-chapek-d23-dont-say-gay-success-20220913-ids7vryw6bhmxjjfgnk3pt3q2a-story.html

Sentinel did not make any comment in the article about the fact that 4 Disney employees were arrested this week for being pedophiles. That would be, I believe, 8 arrests this calendar year.

12 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/business/tourism/os-bz-bob-chapek-d23-dont-say-gay-success-20220913-ids7vryw6bhmxjjfgnk3pt3q2a-story.html

Sentinel did not make any comment in the article about the fact that 4 Disney employees were arrested this week for being pedophiles. That would be, I believe, 8 arrests this calendar year.

But c'mon  man...Julie Kelly!!

On 9/7/2022 at 9:30 AM, JaCrispy said:

There are extremists on both sides who mindlessly eat up whatever “their side” says…

However, I feel most people are independent thinkers- some are just too afraid to speak out, for fear of reprisals…

As you seem like one you may assume so, the more I’ve gone on in life the more I’ve probed around the more I’ve concluded there are far more that need and want to be told what to think than think for themselves.  So many people pick a side then regurgitate what they are told.

I saw a poll yesterday that 75% of registered voters surveyed think the supreme county made abortion illegal.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

Out-of-touch media ignore top 10 voting issues to push climate, LGBT, Jan. 6 agenda

None of the top 10 areas voters are concerned about heading into the midterm elections are on the list of top five that the “legacy media” care about, further dividing the press and their consumers.

In its latest review of the most pressing concerns voters are focused on versus those the media are giving full-time coverage to, Rasmussen Reports found that there is little overlap.

In a survey update of a similar poll done midsummer, the outfit said voters are most concerned about crime, gas prices, inflation, and election integrity.

But in its review of news coverage, the top areas the media care about are climate change, the fallout of the Jan. 6 Capitol riots, and the war in Ukraine.

While Rasmussen typically runs the comparison without much comment, the polling company this week took a shot at the difference between what the media want voters to care about and what voters actually care about.

In a tweet about its September survey, Rasmussen said, “New updated Top Voter Midterm Issues vs Top Media Issues: ‘RoeVember?’ Ukraine ‘Winning?’ FBI raids? Trump Indictment? Liz Cheney’s Fall Revenge Tour? Nope.”

Here is how it ranked the concerns of voters:

1. Energy policy, 87% concerned.

2. Violent crime, 86%.

3. High gas prices, 86%.

4. Inflation, 85%.

5. Economy, 84%.

6. Election integrity, 80%.

7. Schools, 76%.

8. Election cheating, 75%.

9. Illegal immigration, 73%.

10. Abortion rights, 70%.

By comparison, it said the media are most concerned about these five issues:

1. Climate change, 62% concerned.

2. Ukraine war, 60%.

3. Capitol riot investigation, 57%.

4. COVID-19, 57%.

5. LGBTQ issues, 42%.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/washington-secrets/out-of-touch-media-ignores-top-10-voting-issues-to-push-climate-lgbt-jan-6-agenda

Trump is invited to attend D.C. memorial service for Queen Elizabeth II and headlines are dumb

25f817d8-efaa-4438-ab93-dd0539e56005-860

Space is limited in Westminster Abbey where Queen Elizabeth II’s funeral will be held on Monday. The funeral is expected to be the biggest world event since the funeral of Winston Churchill. Invitations are not easy to come by. Joe and Jill Biden have been invited but none of the former U.S. presidents have been invited, nor should they expect to be. There is only room for the current leaders of countries. So, a memorial service will be held for the Queen at the National Cathedral in Washington, D.C. next Wednesday. All former presidents are on the invitation list.

So, what are the headlines for this story? Trump is invited to the memorial service. The headlines I’ve been reading all start off with the fact that Trump was invited. It’s ridiculous and shows how Trump-deranged the press still is after Trump being out of office for almost two years. The story is that all of the former presidents are being accommodated with a separate memorial service in D.C. because they can’t be accommodated in London next week, though typically they would attend such a funeral. They all interacted with Queen Elizabeth II. They all tell stories of meeting her or hosting her at the White House.

Here’s the thing – it’s as though the press didn’t realize that this is something the anti-Trump former presidents will have to deal with every time something like this happens. There will be plenty of times that they will be expected to show up for funerals or other ceremonies and the press is just going to have to cope with the fact that Trump is one of them. If he chooses to attend and put up with all the nonsense likely coming his way, that’s for him to decide.

Trump is a former president and entitled to all the same invitations the other former presidents receive. The media will just have to deal with that fact. The story isn’t that Trump was invited, it’s the amazement expressed by the press over it.

https://hotair.com/karen-townsend/2022/09/16/trump-is-invited-to-attend-d-c-memorial-service-for-queen-elizabeth-ii-and-headlines-are-dumb-n497002

14 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

"Hello, I'd like to report a murder....I just saw it on the TV......."

I did see someone call this white supremacy, and I do agree. She is white and far superior to him, though most of my high school students would roast him also