The American Media Should Not Be Trusted

4 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

It's hilarious when people try to expose left wing propaganda with right wing propaganda from sites like Red State.  LOL!!!! 

If you can't distinguish the difference between one media source reporting on what a federal prosecutor does from other media reporting for the last year on what political animals have conjured from whole cloth, you're going to get the democracy you deserve.  

Edited by BillnutinHouston
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, BillnutinHouston said:

If you can't distinguish the difference between one media source reporting on what a federal prosecutor does from other media reporting for the last year on what political animals have conjured from whole cloth, you're going to get the democracy you deserve.  

Has Fox News, Red State or Breitbart reported today on Trump’s longtime accountant (Mazars) dropping him as a client and report his financial statements are unreliable?

And last - the democracy we deserve?

image.thumb.jpeg.1fdbe85a7d335fa55860c0d21ab88b52.jpeg

Idiots

Edited by BillStime
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

13 hours ago, BillnutinHouston said:

Let me give a taste of your own medicine.  It's fake news. 

10 hours ago, BillnutinHouston said:

Fox should report on that, just as the mainstream media should report on Hunter Biden and his dad's multiple homes including his waterfront home in St. Croix that he bought on a public servant's income.

Fox is main stream media bro.  It's actually the most watched media.  So it can be defined as main stream.  You people think FOX is against the mainstream.  Like how Trump filled the swamp with even more disgusting creatures. 

BTW I understand how liberal media is manipulative.  It's not like I am coming on here and quoting CNN to make my point.

Edited by nedboy7
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

14 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

You mean like Covid did not start in a Chinese lab, invermectin is only a horse dewormer, and the Cuomo brothers are such a wonder set of men?

or.... Antifa broke into the capitol to bash law enforcement in the head?  Or that the election was stolen yet can't be proven in court with Republican judges?  Remember to expose both sides so you dont look like a fool. 

29 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

or.... Antifa broke into the capitol to bash law enforcement in the head?  Or that the election was stolen yet can't be proven in court with Republican judges?  Remember to expose both sides so you dont look like a fool. 

When did I state those? Or are you just a troll pretending to be a moderate?

• Agree 1

“We write to advise that the Statements of Financial Condition for Donald J. Trump for the years ending June 30, 2011 — June 30, 2020, should no longer be relied upon,” the accounting firm, Mazars, told the Trump Organization, “and you should inform any recipients thereof who are currently relying upon one or more of those documents that those documents should not be relied upon.”